Pass MO-400 Certification Exam Fast
Microsoft MO-400 Study Guide
MO-400 PDF Study Guide covers all theoretical aspects of MO-400 Exam
138 PDF Pages
Microsoft MO-400 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MO-400 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MO-400 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MO-400 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MO-400 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MO-400 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft MO-400 exam is necessary for obtaining the Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook Associate (Outlook and Outlook 2019) certification. In other words, it validates the candidates' skills in managing essential Outlook features, especially the 2019 version.
Target Audience for the Microsoft MO-400 Exam
The candidates who decide to take the Microsoft MO-400 test are interested in validating their knowledge on using the Outlook software and its features. Therefore, by passing this Microsoft test and earning the appropriate associate-level certificate, the applicants can demonstrate that they have the necessary skills for customizing the Outlook user interface. In more detail, they will prove their ability to format and create content for messages, inserting and creating graphic elements as well as responding and sending emails and general meeting requests. A professional who succeeds in getting this accreditation should have more than 150 hours of practical experience working with this Microsoft product. Thus, the candidate’s chances to be accepted to work for international organizations get higher as s/he has proven skills in the correct and effective application of Outlook 2019 and its core features.
Microsoft MO-400 Exam Details
According to the information available on the exam’s official page, the Microsoft MO-400 test is a performance-based exam. So, it validates the candidates’ skills in using the Outlook interface and successfully performing different tasks such as message content formatting or inserting graphic elements. Even though the vendor doesn’t give clear details on the number and type of questions, the candidates should be prepared for a quite challenging test during which they will need to prove their competency in Outlook 2019 application.
Meanwhile, keep in mind that the registration fee for the MO-400 test is $100. However, this cost changes depending on the applicant’s country.
As for the registration process, the examinees should press the button “schedule exam” available on the test’s official page and follow the instructions. Once they finish following up on all steps, the candidates should confirm the payment for enrolment and find an available date and time for taking the final test.
Topics Tested in Microsoft MO-400 Test
As already mentioned, the Microsoft MO-400 exam validates the candidates’ expertise in managing the Outlook program features in general and the 2019 version, in particular. The exam’s blueprint is split into four major sections. Therefore, any test-taker who wants to get the passing score on the Microsoft MO-400 exam from the first attempt should demonstrate solid knowledge in the following knowledge areas:
- Managing Outlook processes and settings
Starting the preparation for the Microsoft MO-400 exam, the candidates should begin with learning the program’s main settings and how they can customize them to match the business objectives. Therefore, they should understand how the basic features work. For example, they should learn how to change the contact records or add accounts. Another topic included in this section is related to helping the applicants demonstrate their ability to configure different mail settings as well as discover the methods for creating search folders and perform a search for tasks, contacts, messages through advanced find. Besides, if they want to become experts in managing Outlook, then the test-takers should also learn how to save, preview, or print messages, contact details, or calendar items.
- Managing messages using the Outlook interface
Outlook is a program used for creating and sending emails. Therefore, a professional who wants to get a passing score in the Microsoft MO-400 exam should demonstrate that s/he can use Outlook features to create, reply, and forward messages with different content. Therefore, they should demonstrate knowledge of inserting images, hyperlinks, and other elements when creating message content. Finally, some of the questions included in the final exam will focus on validating the applicants’ skills in managing, sorting, and organizing the messages they receive and send via Outlook.
- Managing schedules in Outlook calendar
The professionals who work daily with Outlook know that this program is useful for more than just creating content and sending messages. It is also used for managing and creating calendar items and managing the work times in calendars. Also, the individuals who want to get certified should validate their skills in using Outlook for creating events, meetings, and appointments. For example, you should learn about Outlook calendar’s scheduling assistant feature or become an expert in setting the calendar time zones and item times. Another topic included in this domain focuses on managing and organizing events, and appointments with the help of Outlook’s calendar. Moreover, you should be skilled in configuring reminders or adding participants when you want to schedule a meeting and send them a calendar invitation.
- Managing different tasks and the contacts
According to this domain, the applicants will test their knowledge about Outlook’s special features related to managing contacts. As you realize, a real expert in managing the Outlook program should be able to manage and create contact records. This means that they should learn how to share and import contacts from different sources as well as editing and sharing contact information. Other topics included in this section focus on managing and creating contact groups with the help of Outlook components.
Career Prospects for Successful Candidates in Microsoft MO-400 Exam
A professional who manages to get the passing score in the Microsoft MO-400 test and obtain the Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook Associate (Outlook and Outlook 2019) certificate will become a valuable candidate for any leading companies that want to work with best-in-class specialists. Furthermore, if you add this certificate to your social media accounts you have a good chance of getting one of the following positions:
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Appointment Coordinator
- Staff Accountant
- Project Assistant
The information available on Payscale.com demonstrates that a Recruiting Coordinator can earn an average annual salary of $54k. At the same time, a certified Staff Accountant with Microsoft Outlook skills can reach an average annual payment of $52k.
A candidate who succeeds in taking the Microsoft MO-400 exam can proceed to learn more about other programs included in the Microsoft Office package. Therefore, the applicants can take the MO-300 exam focused on Microsoft PowerPoint or the MO-500 related to Microsoft Access.
Pass your Microsoft MO-400 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MO-400 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MO-400 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Managing Outlook processes and settings
Microsoft MO-400 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MO-400 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MO-400 exam dumps, Microsoft MO-400 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication