Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
- Exam: PL-200 (Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Certification PL-200 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate PL-200 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
PL-200 Questions & Answers
245 Questions & Answers
Includes real PL-200 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate PL-200 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
PL-200 Online Training Course
94 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
PL-200 Study Guide
800 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate certification captures the technical and other needs of functional consultants, solutions architects, developers, and data analysts. It embraces the configuration skills necessary for running the Microsoft Power Platform. Holding it takes passing the Microsoft PL-200 test.
More about Certification
This certificate targets intermediate skills and depicts you as an individual who is qualified in building and executing solutions that utilize Power Apps, Power Virtual Agents, and Power BI. Your duty includes working with your companyâ€™s stakeholders and other experts like developers, solutions architects, and testers in gathering requirements as well as executing required solutions.
Who Is It Designed for?
Those to embrace such a certificate, are IT specialists with know-how regarding the developing and effecting of the Microsoft Power Platform. Also, they are aware of apps and modeling principles for data associated with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What Details Does Certification Exam Have?
While taking the related test, coded PL-200, takers will find 40-60 problems which should take them 3 hours. Styles will vary so the final test could embrace multiple choices, case studies, active screen, best answer, build lists, review screen, and other question types. To hold the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate validation, one needs to encounter at least 700 marks. The price for the entire process is $165.
What Topics Does PL-200 Include?
Here is what to see regarding the Microsoft PL-200 tested areas:
- Configuring Common Data Service
Here, the concerned domains are such as managing a data model in existence. Tasks to deal with include assigning types for entities that comprise activity, standard, and virtual, configuring entity ownership, creating new or modifying existing entities, and determining the type of relationships for execution including N:N and 1:N. Other issues are centered on configuring behaviors for entity relationships, creating new or modifying existing relationships, creating new or modifying existing fields, and configuring entity properties. Another part is about creating and managing processes, which captures business rules requirements and logic, configuring and testing business rules, and implementing synchronous classic workflows. There is another section concerning the configuration of settings for Common Data Service with tasks like configuring relevance search, auditing, performing tasks for management, and installing settings for duplicate detection. The final scope regards configuring security settings and gets hold of tasks covering the creation and management of the business units, security roles, users & teams, and profiles for field security. It finalizes with tasks explaining configuring hierarchy security.
- Creating Apps with Power Apps
There are three main objectives captured within this topic. First, candidates will be involved in creating model-driven applications. Thus, tasks to embrace include creating and configuring forms, views, charts, and dashboards. It also details configuring site maps, selecting applicable assets for apps that include entities, views, business process flow, charts, and dashboards, and sharing model-driven applications. The second segment is about creating canvas apps, where knowledge fields are designing the canvas apps, configuring Common Data Service as a data source for an app, creating screens for canvas apps, and executing navigation, collections, variable, error handling & formulas, and building reusable components alongside component libraries. More targeted areas scrutinize configuring offline app capabilities, running flows for Power Automate based on the actions occurring in canvas apps, interpreting results for App Checker in addition to resolving identified issues, and finally, testing, monitoring, and sharing apps. The third element of this topic concerns creating portal apps where you will deal with creating portal apps, exposing data for Common Data Service, and configuring portal security.
- Creating and Managing Power Automate
This domain starts with the creation of flows and covers flow types & components, triggering flows and running actions through the usage of connectors for Common Data Service, implementing logic control, and executing dynamic expressions and content. It also covers interpreting and acting on results for Flow Checker, activating and deactivating flows, and interpreting data for flow analytics. Next, itâ€™s followed by the creation and management of flows for business processes, which encompasses the configuration of flow for business processes, adding business rules, action steps, and workflows to flows for business, and defining steps as well as stages. More areas concern configuring parallel branches and managing the entity for the flow of business processes. This objective ends with building UI flows with tasks such as describing UI flows, identifying use scenarios for UI flows, separating attended from unattended UI flows, and recording tasks for business processes.
- Implementing Chatbots for Power Virtual Agents
This topic pays attention to creating chatbots, where candidates will be assigning chatbots to a particular environment, publishing and sharing chatbots, adding chatbots to Teams alongside other channels, monitoring & diagnosing the performance and usage in addition to topic usage for bots. It also highlights the configuration of topics. This considers triggers for topic conversation, creating questions, conditions, and messages, extracting topics from web pages, executing greetings, error messages, escalations, and statuses, and calling flows for Power Automate when required to run action. Another aspect of this tested area concerns the configuration of entities. This immerses itself into the creation of custom entities, the execution of entities during conversations, and putting into operation variables for data storage.
- Integrating Power Apps with Other Apps & Services
The first subtopic covers the integration of Power BI with Power Apps and touches on visualizations for Power BI, data flow creation and scheduling runs, filtering data, and building, publishing as well as sharing reports alongside dashboards. Also, explained is adding canvas apps to the dashboard for Power BI and triggering flows for Power Automate from alerts for Power BI. The second portion deals with implementing AI Builder and talks about the right AI Builder type to use, creating models for AI Builder, preparing source data to be used by models, and training, testing, and publishing models. It also scrutinizes the consumption of models through Power Apps as well as through Power Automate. The third and final part captures the integration of Power Apps with Microsoft 365. Of target are issues like adding applications to Teams for Microsoft, creating Teams applications from apps for Power Apps, and configuring app policies. It also discusses the creation of Teams channel with the use of Power Automate alongside configuring & using templates for Microsoft Word alongside those for Microsoft Excel.
Career Prospects, Job Positions, and Salary
The Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate is best used for effectively marketing yourself for projects alongside other related involvements. Having this certification points out to organizations the fact that you have multiple capabilities in building solutions. It supports you in enhancing your profession and in making you an important member of your team. Job positions such as a functional consultant, developer, and business analyst fit you well as long as youâ€™ve earned such a certificate. ZipRecruiter.com puts that Power Apps developers earn close to $114k per annum, while functional consultants get around $118k in one year.
Next Certification Plan
With the associate certification, your next plan should include moving forward to gaining one more qualification within the expert hierarchy. The one that is the most appropriate for you is the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert certification. Getting hold of it means passing one more test, which is the Microsoft MB-600.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Configuring Common Data Service
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- MD-102 - Endpoint Administrator
- MS-102 - Microsoft 365 Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-400 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- DP-300 - Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MS-721 - Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-335 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft PL-200 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps