Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Bundle
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
This MB-300 exam bundle includes 2 products: 397 Questions & Answers, 49 Video Lectures.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
This MB-330 exam bundle includes 1 product: 328 Questions & Answers.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
Validate your proficiency in managing the flow of services and goods with the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate. This certification serves as proof that you can expertly handle procurement, trade, logistics, accounting for costs, inventory management traits, and the management of warehouses in a Dynamic 365 setup. And if youâ€™re eyeing to obtain this role-based certificate, you have to go through its two exam requirements.
Primary Requisites of This Role-Based Certification
MB-300 and MB-330 are the two tests that you need to pass to become a certified functional consultant. To further grasp these requirements, hereâ€™s a detailed outline of its intended audience and exam objectives.
MB-300 Target Audience
The first test is basically designed to support functional consultants in their quest to develop a skillset focused on key business processes. Henceforth, itâ€™s advisable that you have a solid understanding of the Finance and Operation domains, especially of Lifecycle Services, Power Platform, and other Microsoft tools. On top of that, your experience should emphasize at least one area of Finance as well as Operations such as supply chain management, finance, and manufacturing.
Skills Measured by MB-300
When it comes to the areas that youâ€™ll need to master for success in MB-300, they are as follow:
- 30 to 35% for the configuration of security settings, processes along with the related options
Embark your training with the security functions needed in Finance & Operations. These range from differentiating duties, permissions, and privileges to assigning users to a certain role. The second area takes on the design and creation aspect of workflows, particularly on automation, properties, controls, and elements. The next skill highlighted is configuring options for organization administration facets, which details more on legal entities, units, queues, organization hierarchies, and user selections like time zones or languages. The last section digs into system administration with a focus on the Microsoft Dynamics Office add-in and Entity Store.
- 15 to 20% cover basic Dynamics 365 finance functionalities and tools
Carry on with your training and start polishing your skills in workspaces, address books, report types, and navigation procedures. Various Power Platform apps such as Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate are relevant services that also need your attention and mastery.
- 25 to 30% explain data used for operations and finance
Another pertinent subject that should be addressed by examinees is how to appropriately control data including creating a workable migration strategy that will serve this purpose. So, cultivate your knowledge in basic migration scenarios, scopes, and processes. This is also where youâ€™ll demonstrate your abilities in extracting source data, targeting structures, exporting data, and implementing automation for data tasks.
- 15 to 20% for solution validation and support
The last domain concentrates on the validation and implementation of the test solution. Through this, youâ€™ll become more adept in using different test tools, RSAT, and Task Recorder. This topic also provisions you in terms of using LCS, resolving issues, creating a testing BPM library, and checking BPM outcomes.
Suitable Candidates for MB-330
If youâ€™re successful with the first stage, then youâ€™re off to the next requirement, which is MB-330. This particular exam is envisioned for specialists who have a background in basic accounting and financial operations, accompanied with familiarity in core concepts related to customer/ field service, retail, manufacturing, finance, and of course, supply chain management.
Knowledge to Master for MB-330
The Microsoft MB-330 will assess the following skills:
- 20 to 25% scrutinize product information management
Itâ€™s common knowledge that product creation is an imperative aspect of every business. Here, you will be able to fast-track your knowledge of dealing with product variants, configuration models, attributes, as well as BOMs, category hierarchies, catch weights, and such. Make sure that you also check over product areas needed for supply chain management operations, including inventory dimensions, item groups and coverage, bar codes, and labels. The last part aims at inventory pricing as well as costing features.
- 15 to 20% for supply chain processes
Pore over diverse sourcing attributes of Dynamic 365. This section addresses significant topics such as RFQs, POs, vendor rebates, and consignment inventory. Likewise, there will be coverage for vital sales alongside marketing functionalities, which include quotation units, orders/ returns for sales, commissions, trade for inter-companies, and more.
- 20 to 35% detail warehouse & transportation management procedures
This section highlights the mechanisms of warehouse management, including location directives, inventory statuses, loads, waves, mobile devices, and menu tasks. Aside from that, it will be important to effectively perform the warehouse management process. Consequently, you need to train your skills in performing movement procedures, cycle counting, inbound/outbound orders, shipment, and replenishment. To complete your knowledge, take your time comprehending transportation management, which probes on topics including carrier groups, loads, shipments, freight bills, rate engines, dock schedules, and the like.
- 15 to 20% for inventory management
Know more about inventory journals & parameters, quality control, ABC classifications in this portion. This further digs into tasks related to inventory activities, quarantine, closings, and adjustments. At the end of your training, you will acquire relevant insights on how to handle quality inventory and the management process as a whole.
- 15-20% shed light on executing mastery planning
Here, candidates must focus on forecasting as well as master planning traits. Thus, you should be aware of how to conduct master plans accordingly while monitoring orders and putting into operation other related features for master planning.
Details for MB-300 and MB-330
These two tests will contain around 40-60 items to be completed in 180 minutes. The fee that youâ€™ll have to pay for scheduling these validations is $165 each. Finally, test MB-300 is available in Japanese and English while MB-330 has only English language variation.
Career Benefits Enjoyed by Microsoft Certification Holders
With the aforementioned certification, you prove that you are capable of dealing with the crucial components and functionalities of the supply chain. And your expertise will make you a standout in your respective field, expanding your career opportunities as a functional consultant. You can even get promoted into higher-level positions such as a supply chain manager or supply chain specialist. On top of that, supply chain consultants earn at least $75,977 to $88,192 as claimed by PayScale.com. And of course, such an amount increases with your Microsoft endorsement.
Most Suitable Career Path after Passing Those Exams
Do you want to further regulate a career in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)? If so, there are several role-based certifications that you can follow through after the completion of this Microsoft qualification. These include the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate and the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Associate. But if you prefer to be more adept in the same field, thereâ€™s a specific role-based certificate that you can pursue and that is the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- 30 to 35% for the configuration of security settings, processes along with the related options
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
Purchase Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps