Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Bundle
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
This MB-210 exam bundle includes 3 products: 111 Questions & Answers, 54 Video Lectures, 354 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
This PL-200 exam bundle includes 2 products: 54 Questions & Answers, 800 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate certification is conferred to a specialist who can successfully manage relevant sales functions using data analytics. These mainly involve implementing solutions, developing customer connections, closing deals, and solidifying team performance.
Who Are Most Suitable Candidates?
Before jumping into the process, one should gauge if their experience fits in the specific audience set by Microsoft. This unique certificate supports the career advancement of functional consultants who want to be well-versed in sales processes and their related functionalities. And to be given the go signal to prepare for its associated exams, you must have a prior sales background, particularly in the sales life cycle, leads, accounts, contacts, and such. Consequently, strong business knowledge is pivotal since you will be handling customer engagements to meet company targets. On the other hand, this certification requires your conclusive grasp of various enterprise-licensed products. And such must include ALM, bundled products, system changes, and Power Platform.
What Are Main Certification Requirements?
As a job-focused endorsement, the tests involved here concentrate on a more technical skillset. And in order to acquire this certification, you have to accomplish the two stages ― MB-200 and MB-210 validations.
Features of Microsoft MB-200 & MB-210
These two tests will include around 40-60 tasks that a candidate will have to finalize in 180 minutes. Besides, to be eligible for each of them, you will have to contribute $165. Finally, you must remember that MB-200 is retiring soon with the new replacement having come into existence. The new test that will fully replace the current MB-200 is known as PL-200.
Exam MB-200 Domains
This Microsoft test will develop the following skills in its candidates:
- Supervision of user experience design
Commence your training by studying apps and their processes. When configuring apps, some of the attributes you’ll come across are custom items, dashboards, reports, site maps, portals, and the like. Then, you need to work on different kinds of templates like Excel, Word, email, contact, and such. And for processes, these entail the proper structure of business workflows.
- Performance of solutions deployment as well as testing
The primary areas covered in this domain are core environments, solutions, system administration, and quality assurance. Some of the things that you will have to polish include custom publisher, sandbox, plug-in trace, connection roles, currencies, custom help, audit logs, inactivity timeouts, and data query.
- Dealing with discovery, design, and evaluation
Here, you will spend time mastering topics about documentation, mock-ups, functional requirements, integration, and migration. OOB and POC features are also relevant in this part. Subsequently, you will need to differentiate collaboration tools, handle solutions, and distinguish entities and their components.
- Management of data and entities
In this part, you will gain knowledge of data models ― both new and existing ones. You will also have to reinforce your capabilities in data importation and exportation. To seal the deal, take your time comprehending the components of data management such as data cleanup, database growth, and data loading risks.
- Application of integration aspects
This field takes up another percentage of the coverage, hence the need to digest more on the App used for Outlook, Office 365, and Power Automate flows. Make sure that you train on subjects including client/ server software, minimum application, server-side sync, together with email protocols, settings, mailboxes, and server-side synchronization among others.
- Regulation of security functionalities
For the last part, you have to understand the core security aspects within Office 365. Strengthen your abilities in aligning security settings, classifying role projects, and handling profiles. The supervision of users and working with teams is a practical skillset that you need to develop too.
MB-210 Tested Areas
This exam will focus on such topics as:
- Configuration of key sales settings, methods, apps, and visualizations
This is the most important area of the final exam coded MB-210. Firstly, you ought to develop your knowledge of configuring pivotal sales settings. These touch on sales territories, auto number, business closures, collateral, goal management, and security roles. Furthermore, it’s a requirement to mug up different sales processes, which encompass record creation guidelines and business process flows. For sales visualizations, you’ll have to master dealing with sales dashboards, template apps, and reports.
- Management of core sales entities
It’s relatively imperative that you study sales entities, particularly, leads and opportunities. This way, you’ll widen your grasp in creating, searching, managing leads, as well as configuring status, shedding light on the Opportunity Close form, and executing lead qualification. Moreover, you will have to cultivate your abilities to look for opportunities, keep an eye on the sales team and stakeholders, integrate product life cycles, and finalize opportunities whether these are won or lost.
- Installing other essential tools alongside services
This domain mainly focuses on integration procedures by making use of various external sales apps. Thus, you’ll need to grasp Dynamics 365 Sales Insights, Relationship Sales, AI Builder, and Customer Insights. What follows next is executing forecasting traits with the inclusion of templates and properties. Finally, candidates will have to look into the creation of various playbook categories & templates.
What Are Career Opportunities for Successful Exam-Takers?
As mentioned earlier, the above-mentioned certification is highly advantageous for a functional consultant specializing in sales. However, this can also be beneficial for ERP consultants and CRM architects. To give you an outline of the salary, Microsoft Dynamics consultants are granted average pay amounting to $99,751 yearly as per ZipRecruiter.com. Still, the income range may differ depending on your company role as well as experience.
What’s Recommended Career Path after This Certificate?
The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate is part of the Microsoft certification program for Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The other tracks concentrate on marketing, customer & field services. So, if you want to become a skilled Dynamics 365 CRM professional, it’s highly recommended that you accomplish all three related paths. Another thing is that exam MB-200 involves Power Platform. And if you’re interested in cultivating your knowledge in this particular Microsoft product, it’s suggested that you also pursue another role-based qualification, which is the Microsoft Certified: Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate. Then, follow it through with the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Supervision of user experience design
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (beta)
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator (beta)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub (beta)
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
Purchase Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps