Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Exam: MB-901 (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Certification MB-901 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals MB-901 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
MB-901 Questions & Answers
92 Questions & Answers
Includes real MB-901 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals MB-901 exam.
MB-901 Online Training Course
35 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
MB-901 Study Guide
559 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certificate checks the candidate’s proficiency in the Dynamics 365 platform. It primarily covers the various benefits of adopting the platform and ensures that you understand its capabilities, including Microsoft cloud technologies. You can earn this validation by acing one test, MB-901 by code.
Why Opt for Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals?
This qualification proves that you understand the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, including its core concepts like artificial intelligence, cloud computing, cloud security, the Power Platform, and a lot more. Understanding all of these concepts and using them effectively will come in handy for business owners, marketing consultants, and all those positions that are involved in growing businesses and taking them to the next level. Getting your Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification will help you understand your business better or help other organizations make smarter decisions and take practical actions that will move them forward.
Who Can Take MB-901 Exam?
The Microsoft MB-901 test is for an entry-level certification, where examinees must have the necessary skills and knowledge of IT fundamentals. You’ll also need to have some working experience, especially when it comes to various business scenarios, so you’ll effectively use the platform. Anyone can take this exam and earn its related certification as there are no formal requirements. However, it does help if you have the business sense and a good grasp of essential IT tools and technologies.
What to Expect with Your MB-901 Exam
After learning the necessary skills, you’ll then have to take MB-901 and pass it. In the main exam, expect to answer between 40 and 60 exam questions in one hour. You’ll also need to spend $99 to attempt such a test. As soon as you overcome these, you’ll then get certified so you can start working as a business and IT specialist with Dynamics 365 expertise.
Skills Measured in Microsoft MB-901 Test
There are a few skills that you need to master so you’ll be able to pass your MB-901 exam. It’s going to measure your ability to comprehend Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other aspects that come with it, like artificial intelligence, the Power Platform, cloud security, and a lot more. In order for you to prepare for this test, here are some of the knowledge and skills that you need to fully understand.
- Establish Microsoft platform elements for Dynamics 365 (30-35%)
As someone who wants to work with Microsoft Dynamics 365, you’ll have to be familiar with a lot of its platform components so you can operate it effectively. The first thing that you need to know is to describe the various integration capabilities that the platform can offer. It can integrate with Dynamics 365 applications, other Microsoft products, apps for third-parties, and different custom integrations, so you’ll need to know how to set these up properly. You’ll also need to know the various cloud security features that you can use with Dynamics 365 so you can be sure that your information is always kept safe. There are also security measures that you will need to understand. Since the platform is integrated into the Microsoft cloud, you’ll need to fully understand the value that it offers. There are also benefits of Common Data Service, so you’ll need to know these properly. Additionally, you’ll need to know how your campaigns are doing with reporting so you’ll know what is happening with your projects and campaigns.
- Describe artificial intelligence and mixed reality in Dynamics 365 (10-15%)
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform takes advantage of artificial intelligence and mixed reality. It uses these technologies, especially for insights in fraud protection, virtual agents, remote assist, sales, guides, customer, relationship, and customer service.
- Create applications that are model-driven (25-30%)
Dynamics 365 comes with different types of apps that focus on other parts of the sales process. Knowing these will surely help you take your business to the next level as you’ll be able to use them effectively. Dynamics 365 Sales has capabilities that will improve your entire process from automation processes, the management of pipeline, and customer follow-ups. Another app that’s going to be incredibly useful is Dynamics 365 Marketing domain, where you’ll be able to make lead generation features alongside qualifications a lot easier. You can also closely examine the customer journey using various surveys, pages for landing, segmentation parts, and other marketing forms. You’ll also need to know Dynamics 365 Customer Service full capabilities as it will significantly help you improve your customer relations. This is especially true with its proactive customer service and remote assist, allowing you to help your customers wherever they are.
- Define different financial & operation apps (25-30%)
As an all-in-one business product, Dynamics 365 also comes with finance and operations apps. Here, you’ll need to know all of its finance capabilities, from accounting, budgeting to understanding your cash flow. Included also are human resources capabilities like payroll and employee management, allowing you to keep track of your workers. On the operations side, you’ll also need to know how to operate its supply chain management features so you can keep track of inventory accurately. You’ll also need to understand how its sourcing capabilities work, as that will significantly improve your workflows.
Positions That Await You When You Earn Your Certification
Passing the Microsoft MB-901 test and earning your Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification will undoubtedly open many doors for your career. It’s an incredible business tool and mastering it means that you’ll be able to add a lot of value to a lot of organizations. You can take on the most common position as a certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals functional consultant. According to Glassdoor, the expected salary in this type of job can average up to $53,000 yearly.
Taking Your Career Further after Your MB-901 Test
This is just the start of becoming a Microsoft Dynamics 365 specialist. There are many other further certifications that you can pursue from delving deep into the different fields. You can also get associate and expert-level certifications like the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate and the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert to take your business career to the next level.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Establish Microsoft platform elements for Dynamics 365 (30-35%)
Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (beta)
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator (beta)
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub (beta)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft MB-901 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps