Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Bundle
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
This MB-300 exam bundle includes 2 products: 229 Questions & Answers, 49 Video Lectures.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
This MB-310 exam bundle includes 3 products: 148 Questions & Answers, 25 Video Lectures, 889 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate certification is granted to individuals who exemplify the financial aspect of Dynamics 365. It signifies that you can successively manage both operations and financials, particularly in technical tasks, workflows, and all customer processes, from ordering to reporting and everything in between. For a thorough guide about this role-based qualification, here’s everything that you need to know about its main requirements, career benefits, and more.
What Are Exams to Pass?
To earn the aforementioned certificate, one has to pass two tests coded MB-300 and MB-310. Both of these tests will contain around 40-60 variously-formatted items to be solved in 180 minutes. Each of these exams will cost $165 and focus on a specific area of finance and operations so make sure to fully cover the objectives listed in the succeeding sections.
MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- Recommended candidates
Do you have a basic understanding of apps involved in finance and operations? Or are you familiar with the key business requirements that are further translated into business methods and solutions? If both your answers are affirmative, then you can be a suitable candidate for MB-300.
- Major exam areas
15 to 20 % for using implementation tools and functionality
Firstly, you have to look into the communal features of functionalities and operations. This way, it will be more perceptible to determine the proper usage of workspaces and address books. The identification of use cases, inquiry & report kinds, Business Document Management, and such are also relevant areas to be discussed. Completing this section is your mastery of defining various use cases for Power Platform applications.
30 to 35 % deal with configuring of processes, options, and security
This domain holds almost half of the exam coverage, hence should be your priority when studying. For the configuration of processes, it’s a must to journey through the key workflows, from the identification of opportunities to the confirmation of properties to troubleshooting of issues. For the security segment, you have to get around basic security roles, permissions, duties, and privileges. For organization admin facets, these mainly cater to the structure of legal entities, number sequences, startup data, hierarchies, attachments, and the like. Also part of the skills measured is system administration peculiarities like usage cases for the Microsoft Excel Workbook Designer.
25 to 30% cover how to manage data operations & finances
Under this objective, you’ll look into three sections like monitoring data, creating a strategy for mitigation, and preparing data chunks for migration. In particular, you will need to know how to deal with Data Management workspaces in addition to templates, the Dual Write, the Finance and Operations apps, and the task automation process for data usage.
15 to 20% shedding light on verifying and reinforcing the solution
Complete your skillset by learning how to assess diverse solutions, define tools for this purpose, use the Task Recorder, etc. In addition, one must be skilled in executing LCS tools and differentiate between Owner and Environment Managers, control Dynamics 365 One Version, and utilize the Business Process Modeler (BPM).
MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Recommended candidates
Are you a functional consultant with experience in Dynamics 365 for finance and operations, as well as the accounting and financial aspects of the business? Do you have an in-depth awareness of accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and such? If yes, you can be a suitable candidate for MB-310 test.
- Exam specifications
50 to 55% explain setting up and structuring financial management
This domain will equip you with the knowledge of account charts as well as main accounts, where you will need to configure and describe them. Then, candidates will be exposed to executing ledgers & currencies and will build fiscal calendars and periods. To know more, this area will also scrutinize how to execute and make use of journals, cash, bank, and cost accounting with management. Finally, applicants must be proficient in defining periodic processes and accumulate multiple report taxes.
10 to 15% highlight the management of accounts like payable and expenses
Within this section, you will need to demonstrate a solid knowledge of implementing accounts payable and their management, where candidates will need to detail invoice validation principles and execute the Vendor Collaboration module. When it comes to expense management, one has to keep in mind how to provide this type of management via different categories, per diem alternatives, and mileage.
20 to 25% for administering accounts receivable, revenue acceptance, credits, and collections
In this part, you will get to know more about accounts receivable and how to properly implement them. Also, you’ll learn how to configure posting profiles of customers and monitor various credits alongside collections, where you will have to look into their management processes. Lastly, examinees need to master revenue recognition, its transactions in addition to schedules.
10 to 15% for handling the budget sector, together with fixed assets
Take on board the key budgeting components, processes, controls, and transfer rules. In this domain, you should be able to expertly work using the Budget Plan to prepare yourself when creating stages, allocations, and scenarios. You will also put the same amount of effort into learning how to direct different fixed assets and their corresponding groups. These encompass the parameters, asset books, and depreciation involved in fixed assets.
What Are Career Opportunities?
This certification is not just restricted to functional consultants. In fact, it can be well-suited for finance and project accounting consultants, support associates, solutions architects, and so on. Likewise, specialists with this particular endorsement from Microsoft are rewarded with a salary range of $46,000 to $89,000 as stated by Glassdoor.
What’s Next Plan for Successful Passers?
Now that you’re done with the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate, you can go after other Dynamics 365 associate-level certification tracks, particularly the Finance and Operations Apps Developer, the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant, and the Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant. Or if you want to be formidable in this field, get on with the Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert validation.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Recommended candidates
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
Purchase Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps