Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Bundle
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
This MB-240 exam bundle includes 2 products: 59 Questions & Answers, 8 Video Lectures.
Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
This PL-200 exam bundle includes 2 products: 98 Questions & Answers, 800 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification is awarded to a specialist who has proven expertise in a field service application, along with its lifecycle and solutions. To achieve this excellent validation from Microsoft, you have to clear the two requirements namely MB-200 and MB-240.
Unlocking Certification Details
This particular certification is part of the CRM aspect of Dynamics 365. And by acquiring this role-based Microsoft endorsement, you will gain a technical skillset that allows you to accomplish tasks and deliver functional data for business success.
Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core or Exam MB-200
- Intended Audience
Functional consultants with a background in enterprise licensed product, bundled versions, and Power Platform are the most suitable candidates for MB-200. Your experience allows you to plan designs, configure systems, migrate different tools, implement changes, and perform other related tasks.
- Exam Objectives
In general, MB-200 evaluates how well you comprehend the fundamental functions of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. But, there’s more to know about these two pivotal Microsoft advancements so we will bring you all the skills measured by this exam through the list as follows:
Phases of discovery, preparation, and analysis at 5-10%
Start by mastering various documentation features such as a high-level ER diagram, OOB functionality mock-ups, and artifacts. With your fundamental knowledge, it’s easier to handle uninterrupted customer collaboration so this also allows you to classify collaboration tools, choose the right solution, and perform an audit with ease.
User experience design with 20-25%
The next set of skills to be polished involves the configuration of templates, apps, and processes. For templates, these contain Dynamics 365, Excel, Word, along with article, campaign, and contact outlines. For apps, it concentrates on custom items, dashboards, charts, forms, site maps, canvas, and the like. Lastly, for processes, you have to cope with relevant business rules, business flows, and workflows.
Data and entities at 15-20%
It’s crucial to work up your abilities in running data attributes. Hence, make sure to gain mastery over existing data models, relationships, fields, entities, and views. A part of this section emphasizes data importation via import data wizard and data exportation via Dynamics 365. And to expertly manage data, you need to be adept at running a cleanup, mitigating risks and growth, handling bulk deletion, and detecting duplicate settings.
Security aspects covering 5-10%
Of course, security holds substantial weight in Office 365. Therefore, you have to practice your skills in differentiating role duties, integrating users to group admin, managing security profiles, and configuring security settings as a whole, where you will need to secure users & teams.
Outlook, Office 365, and Power Automate integration is estimated at 15-20%
Being able to integrate core components is highly practical among functional consultants. In this section, you will have to bone up your abilities on tasks related to Outlook configuration such as identifying server software necessities, aligning server-side sync, and creating deployment plans. More so, email integration, along with the implementation of Office 365 and Power Automate, should be part of your priority as well.
Solutions deployment and analysis with 25-30% coverage
The last segment concentrates on the app and environment management. This is where you have to exert effort in understanding managed/unmanaged solutions, a custom publisher, sandbox environments, plus-in trace logs, and the entirety of Dynamics 365 admin center and apps. To cap off the list, study more about properly executing system administration and quality assurance.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Known as MB-240 Test
- Target Audience
Candidates for MB-240 are also functional consultants with a solid background in Dynamic 365. On the contrary, these individuals must have a prior understanding of ways to implement solutions needed for field service lifecycle, application, and processes.
- Test Domains
As a functional consultant, it’s imperative to master the ins and outs of Field Service. Consequently, all the main areas are sorted out in MB-240 to efficiently supply you with a relevant skillset. Check them out below:
Field service apps detailing 15-20% of the exam content
The first section addresses the importance of learning different app settings, from security roles to scheduling options to board geocoding. It also mentions the significant tasks related to product service pricing and bookable resources such as configuring list prices, determining default price, supervising working hours, and aligning pay rates. Finally, this part looks into Field Service integration tools.
Control work orders at 15-20%
Here, the candidates should define the lifecycle of work orders, how to properly manage them, and configure inspection procedures. After that, one must have knowledge about dealing with incidents and their types and be able to create the necessary agreements like SLAs.
Giving work orders with 25-30%
Scheduling and dispatching are major skills that should be developed within this scope. So, get clued up about different scheduling options and schedule boards for stress-free management of work orders. And don’t forget to be adroit in handling Schedule Assistant and Universal Resource Scheduling.
Connected Field Service and Internet of Things at 10-15%
Wade through the cases for IoT so you can easily identify and handle these when working with Connected Field Service. With your knowledge, it’s more convenient to administer security functions and their related devices.
Field service mobility covering 10-15%
This portion of MB-240 exam coverage emphasizes mobile apps, hence the need to learn about their installation, configuration, customization, and management. Some of the topics involved here are synchronization filters, field agent actions, project artifacts, connected devices, mobile projects, and security roles.
Inventory and purchasing estimated at 5-10%
The management of customer assets, inventory, and warehouses are part of the exam objectives too. So, don’t forget to mug up your knowledge in dealing with customer asset functionalities, along with inventory levels, purchase order processes, and product returns.
MB-200 & MB-240 Facts
These two exams will hold around 40-60 questions of different types with overall 180 minutes to complete them. Besides, candidates will have to pay $165 for enrolling for each of these tests and it is to be noted that exam MB-200 is going to retire soon with the substitute coded PL-200 being available as of now.
Unraveling Career Opportunities
This Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification on your profile uncovers a series of interesting jobs, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 business analysts, solutions architects, and CRM developers. And generally, Microsoft Dynamics Consultant takes home an average salary of $99,751 per year as per ZipRecruiter.com.
Learning Best Move after Earning This Certification
After completing your Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate journey, you can opt for other intermediate-level technical certificates such as the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate. However, there’s also the expert-level Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect, which will make you a fully-equipped, in-demand professional who can successfully implement solutions for the organization.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Intended Audience
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
Purchase Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps