Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty
- Exam: AZ-120 (Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Certification AZ-120 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty AZ-120 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
AZ-120 Questions & Answers
268 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-120 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty AZ-120 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
AZ-120 Online Training Course
87 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification is an ideal way that helps individuals to prove their mastery in Azure. This certificate regarding planning and administering Microsoft Azure for SAP workloads will be the best choice if you are rooting for a successful career in the IT sector as it will enhance your chances of getting a high-paying job and build your career.
Who Is Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Intended for?
This Microsoft validation is designed for highly competitive individuals who are passionate engineers and architects who have experience in the operation of Microsoft Azure. Thus, the candidates should be aware of the standards to perform those Azure-related tasks and should have broad expertise in the system landscape of SAP. There is no formal prerequisite for such a qualification and its associated exam, AZ-120 by code, however, it is recommended that the examinee should have extensive experience with SAP applications.
What Is AZ-120 Test?
The Microsoft AZ-120 is an ideal exam that leads the individuals to the Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification. Like most Microsoft tests, it contains 40-60 questions presented in the form of drag & drop, short answer, active screen, built list, hot area, and multiple-choice questions. You can take this test in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean. The passing score for AZ-120 is 700 marks out of 1000. To register for this exam, you will have to pay $165. Still, this price varies from one country to another.
What Domains Are Covered by AZ-120?
The Microsoft test AZ-120 is a remarkable opportunity for candidates who aim to excel in the IT sector by working with such features of SAP as HANA, S/4HANA, BW/4HANA, and various OS servers used for designing SAP apps & databases services in Microsoft Azure. The candidates taking this test need to learn about the concepts related to the following domains:
- Transferring workloads of SAP to Azure (10-15%);
- Make different Azure solutions to upgrade SAP workloads (20-25%);
- Build & execute Azure traits for SAP and its workloads (35-40%);
- Azure architecture necessary for SAP and the workloads it has (10-15%);
- Put Azure SAP infrastructure into operation (10-15%).
The first domain deals with migrating SAP workloads to Azure. It includes making an inventory of the existing SAP landscape that involves security inventory, computing & operations system one, SAP database inventory, SAP workload performance metrics, and SAP Landscape architecture. Within this part, the candidate will also learn about availability inventory and will design a migration strategy that includes Azure Migrate SAP, HANA System Replication, and infrastructure optimization for the migration.
The second tested area is making Azure solutions to support SAP workloads, which focuses on the core infrastructure of Azure and its solutions. It covers designing the network topology for SAP workloads, providing infrastructure that ensures that the system is functioning accurately. It also includes defining a core infrastructure solution that puts focus on storage requirements, proximity placement groups, virtual or bare metal, and security regulations. Applicants will also learn about backup and restoration requirements, compliance, licensing, and monitoring. Finally, the designing of resilient Azure solutions will also be included in AZ-120 exam.
The third topic emphasizes building as well as deploying Azure for SAP. It deals with the automation of virtual machines, access, and authentication management. Here, you will also learn about how to implement & manage virtual networks, and monitor SAP workloads based on Azure. This segment also scrutinizes scripting with automation, deployment dependencies, and script modification. Managing virtual networking, authentication on Azure and controlling identities are included in the exam syllabus. Moreover, you will also touch upon monitoring SAP workloads that cover Azure Extensions for SAP and log analytics metrics together with workspaces. The candidate will also be able to build and deploy HA/DR infrastructure for SAP products that mainly focus on HA/DR scenarios for AnyDB and SAP HANA, loading balances, and troubleshooting the connectivity provided.
The fourth objective covers authorizing Azure infrastructure for SAP workloads. The candidates are assessed on performing infrastructure validation checks and doing operational readiness checks. These topics include verifying network performance, testing the implementation of SAP workloads, backup in addition to restore, DR testing, failover tests, SAP HANA Hardware, and Cloud Management methods. While preparing for such an exam, keep in mind that you will as well be coming across Apache JMeter, Microfocus LoadRunner, Spirent Avalanche, the verification of storage, and flexible I/O tester and DD.
The fifth portion is operationalizing Azure SAP architecture, where the entrants have to prepare the topics like optimizing performance and migrating SAP workloads to Azure. The optimizing performance includes recovery plans for unplanned outages, bandwidth adjustments for ExpressRoute, scheduling maintenance for planned outages, ExpressRoute Global Reach important for HANA Large Instances, and SAP workloads on Azure support are the essential part of AZ-120. One will also get a solid knowledge of storage configuration, backup and restore data, private & public IP addresses, network interfaces, network routes, virtual networks, and target as well as source environments preparation.
What Are Career Opportunities Specialists Get?
The Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification can help you touch heights of success within the IT sector. After achieving your certificate, you will become the best candidate for Azure architect or engineer roles. Therefore, you can apply for the following job roles:
- Azure Solutions Architect;
- Azure Engineer;
- Azure Cloud Administrator.
When it comes to compensation, the salary of Azure Solutions Architect is about $119k per year while Azure Cloud Administrators earn a maximum of $88k per year, as revealed by Payscale.com. Apart from a high-paying job, you will also get a lot of opportunities to get promotions. In addition, this certification is worth doing as it will give you a high-level job in a reputable firm. After completing the certificate, you can showcase it on your resume and attract potential employers.
After completing the Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification, you can excel more in your career and look for a bigger picture in the field of IT. Thus, you can apply for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert to enhance your skills to an expert level and master the world of Azure that is full of opportunities for you. Once you complete this certification, you will get yet more opportunities to achieve a successful career in Microsoft Azure.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- MD-102 - Endpoint Administrator
- MS-102 - Microsoft 365 Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-400 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- DP-300 - Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MS-721 - Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-335 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
Purchase Microsoft AZ-120 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps