Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Exam: AZ-204 (Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Certification AZ-204 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate AZ-204 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
AZ-204 Questions & Answers
182 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-204 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate AZ-204 exam.
AZ-204 Online Training Course
163 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AZ-204 Study Guide
289 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate is an intermediate-level certification for individuals who aim to get expertise in the field of Microsoft Azure. If you are looking forward to getting into an IT career and an attractive salary, you should go for this certification. It could be a wonderful opportunity for you to excel in your career in the IT sector.
Who Is Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Intended For?
A candidate who wants to get this certificate should have expertise in designing, testing, building, and maintaining the cloud applications on Microsoft Azure. There is no formal prerequisite for this certification and its related test coded AZ-204, however, the candidate should have experience of 1-2 years dealing with Microsoft Azure.
What Is AZ-204 Test?
The Microsoft AZ-204 is the only certification exam that helps you to attain the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate qualification. Like most of the Microsoft exams, it consists of 40-60 questions presented as MCQs, drag, & drops, mark review, active screen, hot area, build list, and short answers. You can take this test in English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. The passing score of the test is 700 points out of 1000. When you register for AZ-204, you have to pay $165, however, it’s to be mentioned that the registration price is based on the country in which you take the final test. The duration of AZ-204 is 180 minutes & you can either take it in the testing center or online at home. Once you achieve this valuable certification, you can share it on social media to attract potential employers.
What Are Domains Covered by AZ-204 Exam?
The Microsoft AZ-204 test measures your knowledge and ability to accomplish tasks like developing Azure solutions, implementing the security of Azure, troubleshooting Azure issues, and many more. The candidates who want to achieve this certification need to master the following domains:
- Define Azure compute solutions (25-30%);
- Apply Azure Security (15-20%);
- Develop for Azure Storage (10-15%);
- Monitor, troubleshoot & optimize Azure solutions (10-15%);
- Connect and consume Azure as well as third-party services (25-30%).
The first tested domain involves implementing IaaS solutions, provisioning of VMs, and creating ARM templates in addition to utilizing the Azure Container Instance. Here, you will also learn about creating an Azure App Service that includes dealing with web apps and creating diverse web apps for Azure. Moreover, one should know about implementing Azure functions like executing input & output bindings alongside Azure Durable Functions.
The second area focuses on implementing user authentication and authorization. Thus, you must be knowledgeable about when to execute OAuth2 authentication together with shared access signatures. Additionally, candidates will learn about scenarios where it's mandatory to apply Azure Security to check their knowledge about it. This topic also includes implementing secure cloud solutions for Microsoft Azure. Among them, you’ll encounter the App configuration & KeyVault API as well as managed identities.
As you remember, the third section is related to developing for Azure storage. It allows the candidate to know more about developing solutions that are using Cosmos DB storage, which helps to build highly available storage that is responsive and where users can add or remove any of the Azure regions from the account whenever they want. In addition to this, using cosmos DB storage will replicate the user's data and allow applicants to access the replica data no matter which region s/he is in. Finally, this topic also covers developing solutions that use blob storage, as it is the only cloud storage service that provides you premium, low-latency, SSD-based, and interactive scenarios.
The fourth segment focuses on monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions and provides a detailed view of integrating caching and how it can be a solution for Microsoft Azure. You will also learn about content delivery within solutions and monitoring it until it meets the end-user. What’s more, here, you will get acquainted with such tasks as executing CDNs and utilizing policies for FrontDoor & Redis caches Store. Besides these, you will also be assessed on instrumenting solutions to support logging & monitoring. Thus, you need to become proficient in detailing log data, using the Azure Monitor for solving issues, and handling the appearing transient faults. Finally, after working on monitoring and troubleshooting the Azure solutions you should also make sure to cover their optimization as well.
The fifth portion of the Microsoft test AZ-204 covers developing event-based solutions that use the Azure Event Grid & the Azure Notification Hubs. This topic also manages ways to implement API management for Azure services by defining APIM instances and develops message-based solutions built with the help of the Azure Service Bus as well as the Azure Queue Storage. You will also get to polish your skills in developing an App service logic App by creating custom connectors & templates.
What Are Career Opportunities That Certified Specialists Get?
Once you get this Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification, you will see your career grow, which will lead you to a generous annual salary. In addition, such a certificate will give a boost to your skills and allow you to enter the competitive job market. Overall, you can apply for the following job roles:
- Azure Developer;
- Cloud Architect;
- Cloud Administrator;
- Data Specialist.
If we have a look at the salary of an Azure Developer, it is around $138,264 annually, while the income of a Cloud Architect is $153,318 per year, as revealed by ZipRecruiter.com. However, one should understand that you can potentially get such pay once you polish your skills, obtain higher-level certifications, and have acquired more years of work experience.
After completing the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certificate, you will get a lot of opportunities in the IT industry. If you are planning to excel more in your career and want to become yet more skilled, you should register for the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certification, which requires passing AZ-204 as a prerequisite. As a result, you will be able to avail yourself of this opportunity and get a handsome salary with unlimited benefits.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft AZ-204 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps