Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
- Exam: DP-300 (Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification DP-300 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate DP-300 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
DP-300 Questions & Answers
279 Questions & Answers
Includes real DP-300 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate DP-300 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
DP-300 Online Training Course
130 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
DP-300 Study Guide
672 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate is a prestigious IT certification designed for a candidate who wants to get expertise in Azure Administration and Dara Services. If you are looking forward to an IT career full of opportunities, this certificate is a must for you. Pursuing this validation could be your best decision that will help you attain a high paying job, however, the first to tackle is its related DP-300 test.
Who Is Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification Intended for?
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate will prove your mastery of dealing with Microsoft SQL Server. It is an ideal qualification for candidates who aim to get expertise in relational databases in the cloud and on-premises using Microsoft Azure. In particular, such a certificate is designed for individuals who are interested in pursuing their career in Microsoft Azure Database and will help examinees understand how to manage and implement operational aspects of hybrid data platform solutions & the cloud-native built with Microsoft Data Services for Azure as well as Microsoft SQL Server. There is no formal prerequisite for this certification, however, candidates should have some experience related to Azure Data Services and, as already stated, must pass one exam coded DP-300.
What Is DP-300 Test?
As mentioned earlier, the Microsoft DP-300 is a certification exam that leads you to the Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate certification. You can take this exam in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese. Like most Microsoft exams, it contains between 40-60 questions presented in the form of short answer, multiple questions, active screen, drag and drops, and building list. The time duration for such an exam is 180 minutes & the passing score is 700 out of 1000. To register for this test, you have to pay $165, however, the price might change from country to country.
What Domains Are Covered by DP-300 Certification Test?
The candidates taking this test need to learn the concepts related to the following domains:
- Planning and Putting into Operation Diverse Resources for Data Platforms;
- Execution of Environments and Their Security;
- Monitoring & Optimization of Resources for Various Operations;
- Optimization of Performing Queries;
- Accomplishing Task Automation;
- Implementing of Different Environments via High Availability alongside Disaster Recovery;
- Executing Administration by Utilizing T-SQL.
The first tested area covers the deployment of resources by utilizing manual methods, an evaluation strategy for migration to Microsoft Azure, and the implementation of an upgraded strategy for allocation to Azure, where you can also execute those for online or offline migration. In addition to these topics, you will also learn about the recommendation of suitable database offerings keeping in mind the particular requirements and arrangement of various resources for scale as well as performance.
The second domain focuses on the configuration of database authentication using database tools and platforms. Here, the candidates learn about how to put into practice security measures for data at rest that includes implementing transparent encryption for data, functioning of dynamic data, and Key Vault for Azure & disk encrypt for different Azure VMs. The conformation of database authorization by using the platform and database tools, implementing security features for data at transit, configuring database permissions using the graphic tools, and applying the principle of less privilege for all securable are also included in the exam syllabus.
The third topic includes the monitoring activity of the resources and their performance, recognizing the performance-related issues, and implementing tasks related to maintenance. You will also figure out how to establish the performance baseline for operations and regulate resources for metrics and their performance. However, you will not only measure the performance metrics but also will learn to interpret them. In addition, the candidate will be able to evaluate the performance of databases utilizing the intelligence insights for the Azure SQL. The issues related to performance are configuring the store for queries to gather performance data and identify the session that is responsible for blocking. You will also touch on the topic of measuring different database parameters for configuration like Auto Close & Auto Growth with the fragmentation of logs and databases. Moreover, in this segment, you will come across the configuration of the user databases that are made use of for high-quality performance.
The fourth part reviews the query plans and determines the suitable kinds of execution plans like Estimated Execution Plan, Actual Execution Plan, or Query Statistics. It also finds out the problems in the execution plan and excerpt queries from the query store. The candidate's skills in the evaluation of performance improvements and identification of performance issues using DMVs are as well covered in DP-300 test.
The fifth portion involves creating scheduled tasks and managing the schedules for the regular maintenance of the jobs, configuring the notifications for the work, and the automation for multi-servers. The applicant will also learn about the implementation of alerts and modification strategies. This domain also deals with managing the deployment & the automation of the backups. Moreover, the automation of performance patching & tuning and the implementation of policies using the automated evaluation modes are included in this test.
The sixth section concerns evaluating HADR for the hybrid deployments and Azure HADR solutions. This topic emphasizes different notions like identifying the resources that are used for a HADR solution and dealing with the high availability groups with disaster recovery and database mirroring SQL Server. You will also get an idea about how testing of HADR strategy takes place using the database tools and other OS platforms. Finally, this area covers the performance check of the planned manual failover of the SQL server & its configuration.
The last tested objective revolves around the examination of system health, performing the restore and backup for a database using T-SQL, and managing the authentication as well as authorization using T-SQL. Besides, it assesses the performance of database backup & makes restore of user databases. In addition to this, you will also learn about reporting free spaces for databases and reviewing database options for configuring SQL.
What Are Career Opportunities That Certified Specialists Get?
There are many career opportunities that you can get after accomplishing the Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate certification. For Instance, you can apply to these job titles:
- Database Administrator;
- SQL Database Administrator.
Once you achieve this certification, you will definitely get market-competitive salaries. The salary of a Database Administrator is $74k per year while a SQL Database Administrator can get an annual income that equals around $81k, as revealed by Payscale.com. However, you can earn yet higher salaries once you enhance your skills, obtain higher-level certificates, and have acquired more years of work experience.
After completing the Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate, you can excel more in the IT sector by applying for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certificate. However, keep in mind that DP-300 is not the prerequisite for it.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
Purchase Microsoft DP-300 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps