Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Exam: MS-203 (Microsoft 365 Messaging)
- Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Certification MS-203 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate MS-203 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
MS-203 Questions & Answers
138 Questions & Answers
Includes real MS-203 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate MS-203 exam.
MS-203 Online Training Course
89 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Certification
The Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate certification allows one to upgrade after earning the foundational-level skills. It requires candidates to only pass MS-203 exam that covers all the aspects of Microsoft 365 Messaging.
Exam MS-203 verifies one’s skills in deploying, managing, configuring, troubleshooting, and monitoring permissions, recipients, mail protection, public folders, and mail flow in hybrid and cloud enterprise environments.
This exam is intended for those Messaging Administrators who have solid knowledge of planning and managing the mail architecture, managing organizational resources and settings, planning and implementing hybrid migration and configuration, and securing the messaging environment. The candidates for this test should also have the ability and be driven to solve technological problems arising in the messaging environment.
This exam does not have any mandatory prerequisites, however, a comprehensive working experience is recommended. One should have understanding of the integration with Microsoft 365 apps, licensing, and authentication types.
What to Know about the Exam MS-203
Being a role-based associate-level exam, MS-203 lasts for 3 hours and contains 40 to 60 questions of different types. To pass, candidates should gain a score of at least 700 points out of 1000. There is also a registration fee of $165 but the test can be cheaper depending on your membership status. Listed below are some of the main skill areas measured in this exam. To get a more detailed overview of the topics to study extensively and understand all the required concepts, don’t hesitate to refer to the official outline.
- Managing Organizational Settings and Resources (30-35%)
The biggest part of the tasks included in MS-203 exam ensure that the candidates have the right skills in planning and managing client access. One should be able to perform specific tasks such as configuring Autodiscover, global Outlook on the Web policies, managing Exchange certificates lifecycle, and troubleshooting connectivity problems concerning client access as well as planning namespaces. The other areas to be mastered involve planning and managing organizational settings, for example, Offline Address Book (OAB), Global Address List (GAL), email address policies, address book policies, add-ins, and configuring organizational sharing. Exam-takers should also know how to manage recipient resources, including archive, resource, and shared mailboxes along with performing the configuration of mailbox policies, assessing license options, administering mailbox permissions, etc. In addition, students have to learn more about the management of mobile devices, which includes configuring authentication methods, Outlook mobile, ActiveSync, device mailbox policies, and others.
- Planning and managing mail architecture (20 -25%)
This section covers all the concepts associated with planning and configuration of transport architecture. The questions under this subtopic are related to planning, creating, and configuring connectors. The candidates are expected to be competent in managing mail flow, transport rules, hybrid mail flow, and managing domains as well. One more topic involved in this domain covers mail flow troubleshooting. It assesses one’s skills needed to validate outbound and inbound mail flow, analyze message tracing, perform analysis of a message headers, work with Non-Deliverable reports (NDRs), investigating transport logs, and monitoring mail flow. In addition, one should learn how to Use Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer and Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant when troubleshooting.
- Securing the Messaging Environment (20-25%)
To succeed in the questions related to this domain, candidates have to understand role-based permissions and how best to manage each one. Test-takers should be conversant with administering role groups and user roles, planning RBAC roles for eDiscovery, managing a delegated RBAC setup, and assigning user accounts to admin roles, among the rest. Also, one should be skilled in ensuring message hygiene by utilizing ATP (Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection) and Exchange Online. The tasks include planning, configuration, and management of Spam Confidence Level (SCL), ATP anti-phishing, ATP safe links, ATP safe attachments, and Office 365 anti-spam. Other skills in messaging hygiene are configuring filters for spam and malware. Applicants also have to be able to manage compliance gaining skills in the configuration of Exchange retention, Office 365 Labels, DLP and retention policies, and configuration of Exchange data loss prevention policies. The other areas covered are the management of content search, journal rules, and eDiscovery cases.
- Planning and implementing a Hybrid migration and configuration (20 -25%)
This set of skills is important when undertaking tasks such as evaluating and configuring hybrid free access, choosing between Exchange Modern Hybrid and Exchange Classic Hybrid, using the Hybrid Configuration Wizard (HWC) in planning and configuring the environment, and configuring Organization Configuration Transfer (OCT). The exam also tests candidates in planning and implementing migration, the evaluation of migration methods, configuring migration endpoints in Microsoft 365, migrating from non-Microsoft messaging systems, and troubleshooting migration of mailboxes. Also, one should have some knowledge in managing public folders and implementing TLH (Top-Level Hierarchy) public folder.
The holders of the Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate certificate can apply for a variety of roles, and the most popular options are as follows:
1. Microsoft 365 Messaging Engineer
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Mitigating Microsoft 365 online through auditing and assessing existing messaging infrastructure
- Migrating mails from source to Microsoft 365 online
- Deploying and configuring AD connect using Azure AD based on Agile IT process and automation
Messaging engineers earn about $94k per year, according to ZipRecruiter.
2. Microsoft 365 Systems Administrator
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and designing enterprise instant messaging solutions
- Conducting troubleshooting and performing regular checks on Microsoft Skype servers
- Maintaining Skype servers regularly and pro-active identification of errors.
The salary ranges from $41k to $80k annually, as stated on PayScale.
3. Messaging & Application Server Administrator
The job of a messaging administrator brings one from $65k to $107k per year, according to PayScale. The responsibilities of these professionals are:
- Installing, upgrading, configuring, troubleshooting, patching, and monitoring service bus messaging and application server environments.
- Planning, implementation, and testing of messaging and application infrastructure and data recovery plans.
- Building and nurturing effective communication, and ensuring that vendors, staff, and management have a good working relationship.
Further Certification Path
After earning the Messaging Administrator Associate certification, one can opt for other same-level certificates. The options available include Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate and Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, among the rest. Also, this accreditation serves as one of the prerequisites for obtaining Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Managing Organizational Settings and Resources (30-35%)
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (beta)
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator (beta)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub (beta)
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft MS-203 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps