Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
- Exam: MS-900 (Microsoft 365 Fundamentals)
- Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Certification MS-900 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals MS-900 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
MS-900 Questions & Answers
200 Questions & Answers
Includes real MS-900 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals MS-900 exam.
MS-900 Online Training Course
21 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
MS-900 Study Guide
317 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions.
What Is Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals?
ЮMicrosoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals is the entry-level certification essential for those professionals who want to launch and advance their careers in cloud services. The certificate provides a stable foundation that is required to be proficient in this field. Most companies are now realizing the importance of cloud technologies and are adopting them to enjoy the benefits, so such accreditation will be of great help when landing a job.
Relating to the core level, this certification requires one to only pass exam MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals. There are no prerequisites for this test; however, having experience in using Microsoft 365 platform is essential. Also, the ideal applicants have studied and have knowledge of the Software as a Service cloud model and know the benefits and considerations of adopting cloud services. They understand the specifics of different Microsoft products such as Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, and Azure, and are able to recommend appropriate solutions. In addition, they are able to perform the optimization of licensing and provide support for organizations.
Exam MS-900 Details
To get eligible for the Microsoft MS-900 exam, one should apply for it through the accredited learning portals such as CertiPort, Pearson VUE, and others. An enrollment fee of $99 is also needed. The actual test takes 60 minutes and is available in several languages, including English, Spanish, Japanese, German, etc. The passing score is not disclosed beforehand but it is about 700 points out of 1000.
Skills Tested in MS-900 Exam
Microsoft reviews its exams frequently and replaces obsolete ones regularly so that they keep up with the current cloud technology. When it comes to MS-900, it assesses one’s skills in the following knowledge areas:
- Cloud concepts
This particular domain covers up to 15% of the exam content. The candidates are required to be conversant with all the available types of cloud services and be familiar with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions offered by Microsoft. They should be able to explain the Microsoft ecosystem in relation to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure as well as understand in which cases cloud services are used instead of on-premise services and the considerations taken. Other important concepts in this section cover the benefits of using cloud services and defining the reasons why organizations shift to cloud services.
- Microsoft 365 Core Services and Concepts
This section covers about 30–35% of the exam syllabus and mainly measures one’s understanding of Microsoft 365 core capabilities such as productivity, business management and teamwork, and others. Teamwork concepts include online meetings, file storage and sharing, Office productivity apps, IM and chat, enterprise social, accessibility, and email and calendaring. The candidates also should be able to describe MyAnalytics and Workplace Analytics, differentiate between the reports found in other admin centers and those in Microsoft 365 Admin center. Also, one has to know how Microsoft 365 collaboration solutions contribute to both organizational and personal productivity as well as be conversant with business management, security and compliance, threat protection, and how to deploy new models for Windows-as-a-Service (WaaS).
- Privacy, compliance, security and trust in Microsoft 365
Expect about 30–35%% of the questions related to this domain where the test-takers are supposed to explain the on-premises, hybrid, and cloud infrastructure of an organization as well as access management concepts. Also, one should understand the main security components of protection, such as documents, identity, network and devices. Other main subtopics cover the management of unified Endpoints, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), and the value of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) implementation along with conditional access. This section also requires applicants to show their knowledge of common threats on Microsoft 365 and how to protect against these threats by applying the concepts of Cloud App Security. Lastly, exam-takers need to be conversant with the Compliance Manager, Security center, and Service Trust portal, alongside governance solutions and information protection.
- Microsoft 365 support and pricing
To succeed in this domain, candidates should be able to predict, plan and compare the pricing using Cloud Solution Provider (CPS) pricing model for Microsoft cloud services and Windows. One needs to know the licensing and management options available for Microsoft 365, billing frequency, payment methods, and extra capabilities available on the purchase of Azure Active Directory P1, P2, and Azure AD Basic. In addition, the topics like support offerings for Microsoft 365 services and service lifecycle are included in this section.
The Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals certificate paves the path to earning lots of other Microsoft 365 accreditations. Some of the most popular options are as follows:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
This is a related developer certification mainly dealing with designing, maintaining, building, and testing applications on Microsoft 365. For this certificate, one needs to pass MS-600: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services exam. When preparing for it, candidates will learn about Microsoft identity, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and Teams. Before taking this test, one should already have relevant skills in Microsoft Graph, knowledge of UI elements, and familiarity with Integration points.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
This certification deals with Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environment security, management and implementation of security and compliance solutions, and threat response. To earn it, professionals need to pass exam MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration. It is recommended that one has experience in using Microsoft 365 Workloads and performing identity protection, security management, and threat protection.
With the Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals certificate, one can apply for various roles such as Collaboration engineer, system administrator, help desk technician, infrastructure engineer, IT support specialist, and many others. Moreover, it allows one to gain better compensation. Thus, Glassdoor states that collaboration engineers earn about $71k annually while according to PayScale, systems administrators can get up to $88k per annum on average.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Cloud concepts
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (beta)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator (beta)
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub (beta)
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
Purchase Microsoft MS-900 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps