Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Bundle
- Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Exam Dumps
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Practice Test Questions, Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
This MS-100 exam bundle includes 3 products: 292 Questions & Answers, 49 Video Lectures, 382 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
This MS-101 exam bundle includes 3 products: 253 Questions & Answers, 82 Video Lectures, 524 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Practice Test Questions.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Made Easier
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert is the best certification for those who have comprehensive technical experience as an administrator in Microsoft 365 and want to advance in their careers by verifying they are close to achieving the peak. Earning this certificate is proof that one can perfectly perform all the tasks related to planning, evaluating, deploying, mitigating, and managing Microsoft 365 services.
This expert-level accreditation helps professionals to boost their careers in a big way, gain the desired promotion, and get eligible for a salary increment. It assists in acquiring new skills in the IT industry and perfecting current competence.
Since Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert is an advanced-level certification, candidates need to pass 2 exams to earn it:
- MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
Another requirement includes having one of the 5 prior-stage certificates, namely:
- MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Certified Messaging Administrator Associate,
It is important to note that MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert retires on January 31, 2021, but it still will be valid as a prerequisite until January 31, 2022.
Common Exam Details
Both MS-100 and MS-101 exams are available at $165. When sitting for each of them, candidates will be given 3 hours to tackle 40 to 60 questions. The tasks are presented in different formats such as multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, and active screen, to mention a few. The exact passing score is not disclosed by the vendor but it is usually about 700 points out of 1000.
Exam MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Generally, this test focuses on Microsoft 365 Administrators who can evaluate, deploy, mitigate, manage and plan Microsoft 365 services. To be eligible, one should have a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft 365 workloads, server administration, IT fundamentals, and networking. Also, experience as a Microsoft 365 workload administrator is recommended. The exam content was recently updated and now includes the following domains:
- Designing and implementing Microsoft 365 services (25 – 30%)
Under this section, one’s skills in managing domains, Microsoft 365 on-premises infrastructure planning, setting up Microsoft 365 subscriptions and tenancy are tested. To prepare, applicants should also learn more about planning the migration of data and users as well as managing Microsoft tenant health and subscriptions.
- Management of user identity and roles (35 – 40%)
This is the largest domain of the outline that requires extra concentration. The main skills to have at your fingertips are designing the identity strategy and using Azure AD Connect to plan identity synchronization. Candidates should also ensure that they are good at planning Azure AD identities, performing the management of bulk users and groups, providing access reviews, working with product licenses and passwords. Skills in administering user roles, configuring RBAC within Azure AD, managing admin rights, using Azure AD in managing role allocations, and configuring administrative accounts are included as well.
- Managing authentication and access (20 – 25%)
When revising for this set of skills, the student’s focus should be on the management of authentication with the specific tasks being designing, configuring, implementing, managing, and monitoring authentication. One should be well versed with applying Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and performing the configuration of application access in Azure AD. Lastly, candidates have to be good at Microsoft 365 workloads concerning the implementation of access for external users.
- Planning Office 365 Apps and workloads (10 – 15%)
In this section, one should know how to deploy Office 365 workloads and plan for it. The ability to undertake tasks such as planning data flow and connectivity for each workload, workload migration strategy, and identifying hybrid requirements will also be assessed. Another major area to learn is the planning of Microsoft 365 deployment. The tasks include planning for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise updates, connectivity, and Office for the web. Additionally, one should understand the principles of management of Microsoft 365 Apps and software downloads.
Exam MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
The requirements for this exam are the same as MS-100. However, it also covers Microsoft 365 compliance, security, and various supporting technologies. The knowledge of AD, DNS, and PowerShell is highly recommended. The domains involved are the following:
- Implementing modern device services (30 – 35%)
For a better understanding of the concepts in this section, one should learn the key details of MDM (Mobile Device Management) implementation, planning, and configuration. This will be helpful when it comes to device compliance management. Candidates also need to have in-depth knowledge of Conditional Access Policies, creating and configuring Microsoft store for business, planning of device co-management app deployment, and device monitoring along with planning for device profiles. Also, skills in planning for deployment of Windows 10 will be tested.
- Implementing Microsoft 365 security and managing treats (30 – 35%)
This section tests one’s ability to perform various tasks of Cloud App Security (CAS) implementation such as configuring CAS and its policies, managing CAS alerts, designing CAS solutions, and uploading CAS traffic logs. Also, applicants should know how to carry out the process of threat management such as designing ATP (Azure Advanced Threat protection) implementation and monitoring ATA (Advanced Threat Analytics) incidents. Pay more attention to ATP (Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection) implementation and security reports and alerts management.
- Managing Microsoft 365 compliance and governance (35 – 40%)
The main skills assessed here are configuring Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies, managing DLP exceptions, and monitoring DLP policy matches. Planning, creating, and publishing sensitivity labels, and generally implementing them are also the knowledge areas to be mastered. One should not miss questions on configuring audit log retention, audit policy, and monitoring Unified Audit Logs. Remember eDiscovery and data governance management will be tested too.
Further Certification and Career Prospects
Since this certification relates to the expert level, there are no higher-level options to pursue after earning it. Still, one can expand their skill set by going for other certificates such as those at the Azure path or Microsoft Office. These include Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019), and others.
Also, this certification paves the path to advanced job positions. Accredited Enterprise Administrator Experts can apply for roles such as enterprise administrators, Senior Microsoft Office 365 specialists, IT systems administrators, Microsoft Office 365 analysts, etc. Notice, that ZipRecruiter states the average annual compensation for such professionals of about $97k.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
Purchase Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps