Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Exam: DP-203 (Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification DP-203 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate DP-203 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
DP-203 Questions & Answers
107 Questions & Answers
Includes real DP-203 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate DP-203 exam.
DP-203 Online Training Course
262 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate is an intermediate-level certification for those aiming to upgrade their careers. It targets professionals with basic knowledge and skills in the subjects that include monitoring and management of data as well as ensuring its security and the use of Azure data services.
Who Is Intended to Apply for This Certification?
The ideal candidates for this certificate are data engineers and software developers who want to showcase their skills in the design and implementation of solutions that utilize the Azure Data services. They should be familiar with Azure Data Factory, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Databricks, and Azure Blob storage, among others. Also, one should be familiar with the process of transforming data, data retention, accessing external data sources, understand the concepts of compliance, and data storage design.
What Are the Required Exams?
To become accredited as an Azure Data Engineer Associate, one should pass two exams that are DP-200 and DP-201. They assess the applicant’s vast knowledge and the ability to accomplish different technical tasks that relate to the following areas: the implementation of data storage solutions, monitoring and optimization of data solutions, and management and development of data processing, to name a few.
Being associate-level Microsoft tests, each of them includes 40-60 questions of different types. The time that is given for the candidate to complete the exam is 180 minutes. The registration fee ranges within different countries. For example, in the USA, Canada, and Australia the cost is $165. In case of a failure in the first attempt, candidates are allowed to retake the test in 24 hours. The third attempt is given in 14 days if needed. During one year, students can’t sit for the exam more than five times.
DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
The syllabus of the first test is divided into three domains with several subtopics that are as follows:
- Implement Data Storage solutions (40-45%)
This section covers one’s skills in the implementation of both relational and non-relational data stores. It also requires the knowledge of data distribution, applying a consistency model, providing provisioning, working with disaster recovery, high availability, and global distribution. Also, candidates should be competent in providing access, working with Azure Synapse Analytics and PolyBase. The last subtopic involved covers the security of data, which includes subtopics such as masking and encryption.
- Develop and Manage Data Processing (25-30%)
The second domain focuses on the development of streaming solutions as well as batch processing solutions. These require one to have skills in configuring input and output, choosing the most suitable built-in functions, performing the implementation of the integration runtime, and working with Azure Databricks jobs, clusters, autoscaling, and notebooks. In addition, the skills in designing activities, pipelines, datasets, and linked services are demanded.
- Optimize and Monitor data solutions (30-35%)
The last area covered by the exam covers monitoring of data processing, data storage, and the optimization of Azure data solutions. To succeed in the related tasks, one should be able to work efficiently with relational and non-relational data stores, implement monitoring for Azure Synapse Analytics, Cosmos DB, and Data Lake Storage Gen2, configure the alerts of Azure Monitor, and perform auditing tasks. Also, knowledge of troubleshooting and optimization as well as administering the data lifecycle is needed.
DP-201: Designing and Azure Data Solutions
This exam also contains three domains that cover designing concepts. Their content is the following:
- Design Azure Data Storage Solutions (40-45%)
This domain checks one’s knowledge of different Azure data storage solutions as well as the ability to choose appropriate ones according to requirements. Also, topics such as the design of non-relational and relational cloud data storage are involved. Applicants should demonstrate their proficiency in using Cosmos DB API, creating strategies for recovery strategy, and many more.
- Design Data Processing Solutions (25-30%)
This section focuses on the development of batch processing solutions that use Data Factory, identification of where processing would take place, what are the most suitable methods for data ingestion, etc. One more topic included covers creating real-time processing solutions. Here, candidates need to learn more about the provisioning of the cloud compute resources and utilizing Stream Analytics.
- Design for Data Security and Compliance (25-30%)
The last domain emphasizes the implementation of security for the source data access, including planning for secure endpoints and authentication methods (SAS, Azure AD, shared access). The second part of this section is dedicated to the development of policies and standards for data security. The subtopics here are data encryption, audits, data retention policies, archiving strategy, etc.
What Are the Career Opportunities for Accredited Professionals?
Candidates who have earned the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certification can expect to build well-paying careers. They can apply for different jobs in the field, such as Azure data engineers, support engineers, software engineers, and others. According to PayScale, these specialists have an average annual compensation of $98k, $64k, and $78k, respectively. Moreover, with such a wide skill set, one can opt for working in the other Azure-related or data-related areas, including the roles of developers, security professionals, solutions architects, and others.
What Are the Next Certificates Available?
Earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certificate is the first step on the path to becoming an Azure expert. Then, one can choose to obtain some same-level accreditations such as Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate (each of them requires candidates to only pass one exam). This will broaden the employee’s area of competence bringing more career prospects. In addition, there is an opportunity to acquire an advanced-level certification which is Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert and gain extra recognition and promotions. To earn this one, there is a need to ace two tests.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Implement Data Storage solutions (40-45%)
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions (beta)
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
Purchase Microsoft DP-203 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps