Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Bundle
- Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Practice Test Questions, Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
This MD-100 exam bundle includes 3 products: 229 Questions & Answers, 48 Video Lectures, 662 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Managing Modern Desktops
This MD-101 exam bundle includes 3 products: 228 Questions & Answers, 57 Video Lectures, 494 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification is important when it comes to validating one’s skills and knowledge in configuration, deployment, security, management, and monitoring of client applications as well as devices in an enterprise environment. This certificate is designed for Modern Desktop Administrators who aim at getting advanced management skills and obtaining a better understanding of Windows 10. Although earning this accreditation does not include any prerequisites, it is recommended that a candidate should be familiar with the basic desktop administration roles such as app management and installation.
To get certified, every applicant must pass two required exams that are MD-100 and MD-101. They include the following:
- Exam MD-100: Windows 10
This is the first test that measures one’s prowess in the deployment of Windows 10, management of devices, connectivity configuration, and maintenance of Windows 10. In case the candidate had already passed 70-698 exam before its expiration on March 31, 2019, then MD-100 is not required.
This test mainly assesses the applicant’s knowledge in the next domains:
- Windows deployment – this subsection is more concerned with the ultimate configuration and installation of Windows 10 in an enterprise environment. Candidates should also get troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to perform mobility settings’ configuration to match the enterprise requirements.
- Managing devices and data – this topic is mainly concerned with the management of local users, devices, and local groups. Moreover, it asks candidates to show their profound knowledge and skills needed to configure data access as well as protection, provide management of Windows security, and utilizing local policies when configuring devices.
- Connectivity configuration – it is one of the most important domains every applicant should be keen on because it determines the success of the installation process. It mainly deals with configuring networks and remote connectivity. Moreover, it enlightens the candidates with knowledge on PowerShell Remoting to command and identify errors during the configuration process.
- Windows maintenance – the main sub-topic here is the ultimate configuration of data recovery and systems. Besides, it extends to managing updates and monitoring Windows 10.
- Exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
This exam mostly targets administrators who work with Microsoft 365 Enterprise in designing and implementing device strategy to be in line with the business needs of an organization. The ideal candidates for this exam must have practical knowledge in Microsoft 365 workloads and Windows 10 as well as non-Windows devices. The main topics of this test are as follows:
- Deployment and update of operating systems – this domain covers a large percentage of the main exam content and every candidate should get conversant with all the sub-domains. It mainly covers the planning and implementation of Windows 10 with the help of either Windows Autopilotor dynamic deployment. It also extends to update management and performing the upgrade of different devices to Windows 10 along with administering device authentication.
- Policy and profile management – this topic focuses on the planning and implementation of conditional access and compliance policies as well as applying co-management. It also extends to user profiles administration as well as the configuration of device profiles.
- Device protection and management – this one is mainly focused on the security of the system. The main skills covered here include Windows Defender management, Intune device inventory, and enrollment management as well as monitoring devices. Moreover, it involves performing various hardware and software analytics to determine the health of the system.
- Apps and data management – this majorly focuses on the deployment and update of the applications that are already installed and configured in the system. The candidate will also demonstrate the implementation skills for Mobile Application Management. Therefore, it covers everything concerning the management of applications and data in the Microsoft 365 environment.
General Exam Pattern
Upon validating advanced knowledge and skills by acing MD-100 and MD-101 exams, it is prudent to understand the nature of these tests. Although Microsoft does not disclose the number of questions each exam will have, one should be prepared to complete 40-60 inquiries within 180 minutes. Also, the format of the questions may be multiple-choice, drag-and-drop as well as build list. Finally, every candidate is supposed to pay $165 to be considered for the test. However, the price may vary depending on the country. Normally, Microsoft exams are facilitated by Pearson VUE.
This is one of the most important steps which every certification holder should consider to prove that they are versed with the latest technology innovations. Microsoft provides two options for IT professionals to recertify and stay relevant in the industry. A candidate can demonstrate that they have updated knowledge by taking a recertification exam or completing the current course within 2 years after getting certified. After this, the expiration of the certificate is extended.
With Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, one can land various jobs that include the following:
- IT Desktop Administrator
- Desktop Support Technician
- System Administrator
Recently, Payscale.com surveyed the salaries of desktop administrators, and the basic annual salary for these professionals is about $51k. However, apart from the standard compensation, there are various bonuses associated with experience, extra responsibilities, etc. Speaking of the prospects for specialists in the other mentioned positions, desktop support technicians can earn up to $65k per year while the sum of the annual income for system administrators may reach a mark of $88k.
Once obtained the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certificate, one becomes eligible for several other options offered by Microsoft. First of all, it makes it easier to earn one more associate-level accreditation in the Microsoft 365 path, such as Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate or Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate. On top of that, this certificate is one of the mandatory prerequisites for acquiring the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Exam MD-100: Windows 10
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions (beta)
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer (beta)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MO-101 - Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
Purchase Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps