Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Bundle
- Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Practice Test Questions, Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
This MD-100 exam bundle includes 3 products: 213 Questions & Answers, 48 Video Lectures, 662 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Managing Modern Desktops
This MD-101 exam bundle includes 3 products: 190 Questions & Answers, 57 Video Lectures, 494 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification is important when it comes to validating one’s skills and knowledge in configuration, deployment, security, management, and monitoring of client applications as well as devices in an enterprise environment. This certificate is designed for Modern Desktop Administrators who aim at getting advanced management skills and obtaining a better understanding of Windows 10. Although earning this accreditation does not include any prerequisites, it is recommended that a candidate should be familiar with the basic desktop administration roles such as app management and installation.
To get certified, every applicant must pass two required exams that are MD-100 and MD-101. They include the following:
- Exam MD-100: Windows 10
This is the first test that measures one’s prowess in the deployment of Windows 10, management of devices, connectivity configuration, and maintenance of Windows 10. In case the candidate had already passed 70-698 exam before its expiration on March 31, 2019, then MD-100 is not required.
This test mainly assesses the applicant’s knowledge in the next domains:
- Windows deployment – this subsection is more concerned with the ultimate configuration and installation of Windows 10 in an enterprise environment. Candidates should also get troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to perform mobility settings’ configuration to match the enterprise requirements.
- Managing devices and data – this topic is mainly concerned with the management of local users, devices, and local groups. Moreover, it asks candidates to show their profound knowledge and skills needed to configure data access as well as protection, provide management of Windows security, and utilizing local policies when configuring devices.
- Connectivity configuration – it is one of the most important domains every applicant should be keen on because it determines the success of the installation process. It mainly deals with configuring networks and remote connectivity. Moreover, it enlightens the candidates with knowledge on PowerShell Remoting to command and identify errors during the configuration process.
- Windows maintenance – the main sub-topic here is the ultimate configuration of data recovery and systems. Besides, it extends to managing updates and monitoring Windows 10.
- Exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
This exam mostly targets administrators who work with Microsoft 365 Enterprise in designing and implementing device strategy to be in line with the business needs of an organization. The ideal candidates for this exam must have practical knowledge in Microsoft 365 workloads and Windows 10 as well as non-Windows devices. The main topics of this test are as follows:
- Deployment and update of operating systems – this domain covers a large percentage of the main exam content and every candidate should get conversant with all the sub-domains. It mainly covers the planning and implementation of Windows 10 with the help of either Windows Autopilotor dynamic deployment. It also extends to update management and performing the upgrade of different devices to Windows 10 along with administering device authentication.
- Policy and profile management – this topic focuses on the planning and implementation of conditional access and compliance policies as well as applying co-management. It also extends to user profiles administration as well as the configuration of device profiles.
- Device protection and management – this one is mainly focused on the security of the system. The main skills covered here include Windows Defender management, Intune device inventory, and enrollment management as well as monitoring devices. Moreover, it involves performing various hardware and software analytics to determine the health of the system.
- Apps and data management – this majorly focuses on the deployment and update of the applications that are already installed and configured in the system. The candidate will also demonstrate the implementation skills for Mobile Application Management. Therefore, it covers everything concerning the management of applications and data in the Microsoft 365 environment.
General Exam Pattern
Upon validating advanced knowledge and skills by acing MD-100 and MD-101 exams, it is prudent to understand the nature of these tests. Although Microsoft does not disclose the number of questions each exam will have, one should be prepared to complete 40-60 inquiries within 180 minutes. Also, the format of the questions may be multiple-choice, drag-and-drop as well as build list. Finally, every candidate is supposed to pay $165 to be considered for the test. However, the price may vary depending on the country. Normally, Microsoft exams are facilitated by Pearson VUE.
This is one of the most important steps which every certification holder should consider to prove that they are versed with the latest technology innovations. Microsoft provides two options for IT professionals to recertify and stay relevant in the industry. A candidate can demonstrate that they have updated knowledge by taking a recertification exam or completing the current course within 2 years after getting certified. After this, the expiration of the certificate is extended.
With Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, one can land various jobs that include the following:
- IT Desktop Administrator
- Desktop Support Technician
- System Administrator
Recently, Payscale.com surveyed the salaries of desktop administrators, and the basic annual salary for these professionals is about $51k. However, apart from the standard compensation, there are various bonuses associated with experience, extra responsibilities, etc. Speaking of the prospects for specialists in the other mentioned positions, desktop support technicians can earn up to $65k per year while the sum of the annual income for system administrators may reach a mark of $88k.
Once obtained the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certificate, one becomes eligible for several other options offered by Microsoft. First of all, it makes it easier to earn one more associate-level accreditation in the Microsoft 365 path, such as Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate or Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate. On top of that, this certificate is one of the mandatory prerequisites for acquiring the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Exam MD-100: Windows 10
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta)
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-333 - Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB6-897 - Microsofr Dynamics 365 for Retail
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 77-886 - SharePoint 2010
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 70-334 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- 70-466 - Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- MB6-898 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
Purchase Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps