Pass Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Certification Exam Fast
Real Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Exam Dumps Questions
Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
60 Questions and Answers
Includes real Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant exam.
Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Exam Dumps, Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Salesforce certification Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Salesforce experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Salesforce certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Looking to advance in Einstein Analytics and Discovery? Then enroll for the Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant exam.
The Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant certificate falls under the Consultant career path on the Salesforce certification page. It is a mid-level certificate that validates consultants who can build, design, and support datasets, apps, and dashboards in Einstein Analytics and Einstein Discovery.
This Salesforce certificate targets all individuals with technical experience & skills to manage security and access solutions, data ingestion processes, and dashboard creation. In particular, the certification exam should be taken by all individuals with fundamental knowledge of the Salesforce Einstein domain. Generally, most of the students who enroll in this training will have already gained professional experience in the field of Einstein Analytics and Einstein Discovery and are now looking to advance further.
Skills You Will Gain from Certification Training
First things first, this certification path will confirm if you have a background experience in reporting tools and Business Intelligence as well as analytics. Also, it will verify proficiency in ETL which goes for “extract transform load”. Besides, the related test will also show your preparedness for real-world job responsibilities by validating the following skills:
- Understanding of ETL processes as well as the ability to handle them right. This is essential for managing and preparing datasets;
- Cutting-edge knowledge about MDM which is Master Data Management;
- Continued proficiency in developing stories using Einstein Discovery;
- Practical skills in data modeling;
- Validated experience in leading and directing projects;
- Ability to configure and complete writeback to Salesforce for Discovery models;
- Experience in configuring, securing, and administering Einstein Analytics;
- Lastly, you may also have optional experience in administering, securing, and configuring Salesforce solutions.
Important Exam Facts
The Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant is a 90-minute duration test, presenting 60 multiple-select and multiple-choice questions. It also brings 5 non-scored questions which will not affect the outcome you get in the test. However, you must score 68% to qualify for your certificate. One of the key requirements that you must meet before scheduling this test is to pay the full exam fee, worth $200. The retake fee, on the other hand, is $100 and applies to candidates who fail to pass the exam on their first try. This exam can be administered onsite, at a recognized testing center, or through an online environment while being supervised via a webcam.
For this learning path, Salesforce doesn’t list any mandatory prerequisites that you must fulfill before scheduling your exam. However, candidates are strongly advised to gain at least one year of experience within the Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery niche before registering for the test.
Keen Analysis of Certification Exam Topics
To easily prepare for the exam, candidates must demonstrate a solid knowledge of the following topics:
The topic of data layer contributes to 24% of the total exam questions and covers such skills as:
- Using data manager to extract or load data into the Einstein Analytics application;
- Implementing refreshes, recipes, and data sync to solve basic business needs;
- Demonstrating knowledge of what you can achieve using the Einstein Analytics API;
- Using Einstein Analytics to design a solution that accommodates the limits of dataflow.
Security, on the other hand, will take up 11% and address the following knowledge:
- Implementing the required security settings including groups, users, and profiles using governance and Einstein analytics;
- Putting into operation the right dataset security settings from row-based security requirements;
- Deploying App sharing based on role, group, and user requirements.
This topic accounts for 9% of the total questions in the final test. Most of the questions that you will face here are extracted from the concepts as follow:
- Managing migration from sandbox to production orgs using change management strategies;
- Monitoring dataset extended metadata by affecting colors, values, and labels;
- Improving dashboard performance by restructuring data using pages, filters, and lenses;
- Enabling Einstein Analytics, access, and options as required.
Analytics Dashboard Design
Analytics Dashboard Design is built around the following concepts with 19% of all test questions:
- Determining and defining dashboarding needs for different customer situations;
- Creating relevant dashboards by applying user experience design principles and Einstein Analytics best practices;
- Customizing the available Einstein Analytics template apps to satisfy the business needs.
Analytics Dashboard Implementation
This concept covers 18% and focuses on the following knowledge areas:
- Defining lens visualization including charts to use;
- Developing results bindings and selection with static steps;
- Creating dynamic calculations from compare tables;
- Making use of the Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL);
- Describing a regression time series according to the needs of a business.
Einstein Discovery Story Design
This objective highlights 19% of the exam content and will emphasize the skills listed below:
- Using Einstein Discovery to prepare data for story output by adjusting outputs and accessing data;
- Analyzing story results and determining suggested improvements that can be accessed by the customer;
- Describing the process used to perform writebacks to Salesforce objects;
- Adjusting data parameters, adding or removing data, and rerunning the story as required.
Getting the Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant is never a walk in the park. That’s why passing it alone attracts huge career benefits to the certification holder and the organization they work for. Achieving this certificate will help you scale new heights, as you work towards building a name for yourself in information technology. Here are some of the most popular roles you can fill after obtaining your certificate:
- Salesforce Consultant;
- Salesforce Developer (Einstein Analytics);
- Salesforce Developer Consultant;
- Salesforce Analytics Architect.
This certification is a major plus to your professional growth and can easily earn you an average salary of $90,547 per year as stated by Payscale.com.
There are over 35 Salesforce certification programs that you can pursue and the mentioned Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant is one of the best mid-level certificates you may want to enroll for. Like many shrewd individuals, you may want to climb the career ladder by looking for ways to advance your skills soon after completing the associated training. It’s always tricky to accurately highlight the components of a consultancy certification. But the following list should help you narrow down your options easily at the expert level:
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP);
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP);
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC);
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
Pass your Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant certification exam with the latest Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Salesforce certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant practice test questions and Answers, Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Exam Dumps
Got questions about Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant exam dumps, Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Salesforce Exams
- ADM-201 - Administration Essentials for New Admins
- ADM-211 - Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin
- CRT-450 - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- DEV-450 - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SU18)
- Certified Platform App Builder - Certified Platform App Builder
- Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer - Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Certified CPQ Specialist - Certified CPQ Specialist
- CRT-251 - Sales Cloud Consultant
- CRT-160 - Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
- Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer - Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Certified Community Cloud Consultant - Certified Community Cloud Consultant
- Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer - Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist - Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Certified B2C Commerce Developer - Certified B2C Commerce Developer
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant - Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Advanced Administrator - Certified Advanced Administrator
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump