Salesforce ADM-201 Bundle
- Exam: ADM-201 Administration Essentials for New Admins
- Exam Provider: Salesforce
Real Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Dumps Questions
Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
ADM-201 Questions & Answers
173 Questions & Answers
Includes real ADM-201 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Salesforce ADM-201 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
86 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
ADM-201 Study Guide
591 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Dumps, Salesforce ADM-201 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Salesforce certification ADM-201 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Salesforce experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Salesforce ADM-201 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt ADM-201 Salesforce certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Exam ADM-201 brings you the Salesforce Certified Administrator certificate, that is one of more than 35 IT certifications offered by Salesforce - an American software company that sells business applications. Getting their certifications help candidates advance their careers.
Who Is Salesforce Administrator Certification Intended for?
The Salesforce Administrator certificate is designed for those already familiar with Salesforce products and who want to help their company reap more benefits by incorporating extra features. Candidates need to know what Salesforce features are offered to end-users and how the Salesforce Certified Administrator can configure them. Applicants should also be able to maintain a business that uses Salesforce applications, fulfill common business needs, and carry out the functions of an administrator using Salesforce tools. Lastly, test-takers should have at least 6 monthsâ€™ experience working as a Salesforce Administrator before they enroll for ADM-201 exam.
What Does Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam Consist of?
ADM-201 exam covers all Salesforce software that end users have access to and the configuration perimeters open to administrators across the Sales, Service, and Collaboration Clouds. This test has 60 multiple-choice questions with 5 non-scored ones, with the passing score being 65%. The exam duration is 105 minutes. The normal registration fee is USD 200 whereas the retake fee is USD 100. There are no prerequisites for sitting this exam but attending Salesforce official courses beforehand is strongly recommended by the vendor. Test ADM-201 can be taken onsite at a testing center or online. Passing this exam seals the Salesforce Certified Administrator certificate. Once this one is achieved, one can go on to earn the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certificate later on. Itâ€™s to be noted that Salesforce certificates are valid for only one year and have to be renewed annually.
What Topics Are Covered in ADM-201 Exam?
This Salesforce Administrator certification exam evaluates the candidateâ€™s knowledge and competency in a long list of technical domains such as:
- Organizational Setup â€” This first domain examines the candidateâ€™s ability to explain info available in the context of a company (for instance, fiscal year, working hours, managing currency, default issues) and to differentiate between the multiple UI aspects that an admin monitors (e.g., both UI & search settings, views list, layouts of homepages) while knowing the implications those features have.
- User Setup â€” This next area tests whether a candidate knows the steps involved in setting up a user and maintaining them (for example, assigning licenses, resetting passwords, and resolving user accounts that were locked). It also checks if candidates grasp what happens when they activate, deactivate, or freeze users.
- Security Features & Access â€” This objective involves describing all the security controls deployed by an organization, adopting the right security measures that are based on the characteristics of the Salesforce sharing model, determining the right way to use custom profiles or permissions taking into account the large numbers of profile settings, and describing how templates for communication, dashboards as well as various reports can be secured and organized with the aid of folders.
- Common & Custom Objects â€” For this topic, candidates must be able to define the standard architecture of objects, know how to edit fields and layouts of pages for custom and standard objects while realizing the impact of removing fields, and decide how to design and designate layouts of pages, types of records, and processes for various businesses for common and custom items.
- Sales & Marketing Apps â€” Here, examinees need to identify the requirements and impacts of the sales, use opportunity tools to point out the right sales productivity options, know when to use different products alongside Books for Pricing, be aware of the power of automation tools & campaign maintenance, and know what can be done using the Salesforce content.
- Service as well as Support Apps â€” In this area, test-takers must explain the characteristics of managing cases, show how to automate case management, describe what can be done using the Salesforce knowledge, and finally, detail the power of Salesforce communities.
- Management of Activities and Collaboration â€” In this domain, candidates need to detail the benefits of activity management and talk about the aspects of Chatter like feed, security features, and the following.
- Data Management â€” This segment tests whether candidates know what to consider before transferring, updating, and massively removing pieces of data. It also checks how well candidates can identify data management tools, describe the benefits of data tools for validation, and know the different backup options available.
- Reports on Analytics and Dashboards â€” This objective evaluates whether candidates know the tools accessible when making a report, how the sharing structure influences reports, the choices to be made while dealing with dashboards, and the uses of custom kinds of reports.
- Workflow as well as Process Automation â€” Here, candidates need to choose the perfect automation solution given the process or workflow and have an understanding of the capabilities of the processes for approval.
- Desktop and Modern Administration â€” For this domain, examinees need to talk about what the Salesforce mobile application can do and also be familiar with the options available when installing and syncing the Salesforce lightning for outlook.
- App Exchange â€” In this final portion, candidates must show they know when to and when not to deploy AppExchange applications.
What Career Opportunities Can Certified Specialists Get?
With this certification in your resume you can, of course, become a Salesforce administrator and earn an average salary of $68,033 per annum as PayScale claims. However, with the Salesforce Certified Administrator certification under your belt, many more job roles are open to you such as:
- Data Analyst;
- Implementation Specialist;
- Business Analyst;
- Project Manager;
- Marketing Manager;
- Sales Manager.
Whatâ€™s more, these are all high paying positions. According to PayScale.com, Data Analysts can earn anywhere from $44,000 to $85,000 per year, while the income of an Implementation Specialist can be as high as $79,000 per annum. The yearly salary for Business Analysts is around $69,051, whereas that of Project Managers is $95,848. Marketing Managers can make $69,329 per annum and Sales Managers can receive an average annual income of $61,355.
Pass your Salesforce ADM-201 certification exam with the latest Salesforce ADM-201 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using ADM-201 Salesforce certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Salesforce ADM-201 practice test questions and Answers, Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Salesforce ADM-201 exam dumps, Salesforce ADM-201 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Salesforce Exams
- ADM-201 - Administration Essentials for New Admins
- ADM-211 - Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin
- CRT-450 - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant - Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Certified Platform Developer II - Certified Platform Developer II
- Certified CPQ Specialist - Certified CPQ Specialist
- Certified Service Cloud Consultant - Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant - Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Advanced Administrator - Certified Advanced Administrator
- Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator - Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Certified Business Analyst - Certified Business Analyst
- Certified Platform App Builder - Certified Platform App Builder
- Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer - Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- CRT-251 - Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer - Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist - Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Certified OmniStudio Developer - Certified OmniStudio Developer
- Certified Integration Architect - Certified Integration Architect
- Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect - Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect
Purchase Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Salesforce ADM-201 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump