- Certification: NSE7 (Network Security Architect)
- Certification Provider: Fortinet
100% Real NSE7 Certification Exam Dumps
NSE7 Practice Test Questions, NSE7 Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Fortinet NSE7 Certification Practice Test Questions, Fortinet NSE7 Certification Exam Dumps
Real Fortinet NSE7 Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Fortinet NSE7 Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Fortinet NSE7 Exam Dumps & Fortinet NSE7 Certification Practice Test Questions.
Provided by the NSE Training Institute, the NSE 7 certification validates the individual’s advanced knowledge of Fortinet security solutions. The NSE 7 Network Security Architect title ensures that the professional has a deep understanding of deploying and administering those products and services as well as troubleshooting them.
Who Is NSE 7 Certificate for?
While there are no official prerequisites, this certification is mostly meant for network professionals as well as those working in the security field. These specialists are responsible for the development of security infrastructures using Fortinet solutions as well as handling their management and support. Thus, it is a good choice for seasoned candidates with some knowledge of Fortinet products and technologies.
Candidates are required to pass one of the seven tests mentioned below in order to earn the certification:
- Fortinet NSE 7 - Advanced Analytics
- Fortinet NSE 7 - Advanced Threat Protection
- Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall (6.2 and 6.4)
- Fortinet NSE 7 - Public Cloud Security
- Fortinet NSE 7 - SD-WAN
- Fortinet NSE 7 - Secure Access
Fortinet provides official courses to help applicants better prepare for each of the mentioned tests. These courses are optional. When it comes to obligatory requirements, there is a fee of $400 for any of the above exams. Also, all of them are conducted online via Pearson VUE. Below, the important details are disclosed.
Advanced Analytics (Code NSE7_ADA-5.2)
This exam focuses on utilizing FortiSIEM in a multi-tenant environment and covers the following areas:
- Adding organizations to FortiSIEM and discovering devices from each of them.
- Differentiating logs and events and applying suitable rules
- Deep dive into rules and their architecture
- Incidents and how they are prompted when a rule is triggered
- Clear conditions
- FortiSIEM baseline calculations
- Creating a baseline profile and running queries
- FortiSIEM remediation methodologies
The associated course involves interactive labs where candidates can practice a variety of FortiSIEM applications in a service provider environment. This will include tasks such as configuring FortiSIEM in a cluster with a worker and NFS server, adding and managing the scope of organizations in FortiSIEM, registering Windows and Linux agents, and creating rules and events to trigger incidents.
The exam consists of 30 questions that should be managed in 1 hour. The exam is provided in English only.
Advanced Threat Protection (Code NSE7_ATP-3.0)
This exam covers the following topics:
- Protecting and improving an organization’s security against advanced threats that cannot be contained by traditional security methods
- FortiSandbox advanced threat detection vs. traditional antivirus products
- Dynamic local threat intelligence generation by FortiSandbox and its uses
- The role of other Advanced Threat Protection components such as FortiGate, FortiMail, FortiWeb, and FortiClient in end-to-end advanced threat protection
The test consists of 30 questions and one will have 60 minutes to answer them. It is available in English and Japanese languages.
Enterprise Firewall (Codes NSE7_EFW-6.2 and NSE7_EFW-6.4)
The contents of these tests are based on FortiOS 6.2 and FortiOS 6.4, respectively. To ace any of these exams, one should gain expertise in the next aspects:
- Integrating FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer using the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Supervising as well as managing network security events
- FortiGate resource optimization
- Assessing user traffic by utilizing FortiGate debug tools
- Handling troubleshooting of firewall policies, routing, IPsec, etc.
- Providing the deployment of IPsec tunnels with the help of FortiManager VPN
- Solidifying enterprise services
- Enabling VPN tunnels that are on-demand by organizing ADVPN
- Routing enterprise traffic with the aid of BGP as well as OSFP
Furthermore, one should be knowledgeable in the areas covered in the courses for the NSE 4 and NSE 5 certifications, including FortiGate Infrastructure and FortiGate Security along with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer.
The Enterprise Firewall 6.2 exam contains 30 multiple-choice questions, while their number in the Enterprise Firewall 6.4 test is 35. Applicants will have 60 minutes to complete each exam. Both of them are available in English and Japanese languages.
Public Cloud Security (Code NSE7_PBC-6.0)
This test emphasizes one’s knowledge of the following solutions:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
The subtopics include traffic patterns, licensing, marketplace deployment, load balancing, supported applications, and others. The exam consists of 30 questions and candidates will have 60 minutes to complete it. The test can be taken in the English language.
SD-WAN (Code NSE7_SDW-6.4)
This exam will assess one’s ability to utilize Fortinet Secure SD-WAN solutions in day-to-day SD-WAN deployment scenarios. From a single enterprise to multiple extensive data center ecosystems, SD-WAN can be used in different situations, and the knowledge of when to apply it will be checked as well. Finally, the applicants should gain the skills needed to enhance and troubleshoot these deployments efficiently and effectively.
The test consists of 35 questions and candidates will have 60 minutes to tackle them. It is available in the English language.
Secure Access (Code NSE7_SAC-6.2)
This exam will test one’s understanding of how FortiGate, FortiAP, FortiSwitch, and FortiAuthenticator create a secure connection over wired and wireless networks. The covered knowledge areas include:
- Utilizing FortiManager to implement, support, and oversee FortiAP and FortiSwitch devices
- Advanced authentication scenario deployment, integration, and troubleshooting
- Best practices for connecting wireless and wired users securely
- Utilizing Fortinet Security Fabric integration to secure networks
- Automate the quarantine of compromised devices by using IOC triggers via FortiGate, FortiSwitch, FortiAP, and FortiAnalyzer
The exam consists of 30 questions and candidates will be given 60 minutes to master them. It is available in both English and Japanese languages.
Job Roles Available
As stated before, the NSE 7 certification is ideal for cybersecurity professionals with a good amount of experience in the industry. This combined with the high regard Fortinet certificates are held throughout the world, you have the potential for positions such as Security Solutions Consultant, Senior Network Service Engineer, and Network Infrastructure Engineer. Note that these professionals earn $86k, $101k, and $89k, on average, respectively, according to PayScale.
The NSE 7 certificate is valid for 2 years from the date of completion. Its holders will need to retake one of the exams or obtain NSE 8 (Network Security Expert) in order to be recertified. NSE8 is the most common next step candidates decide to take at this path. By doing so, professionals advance their skill set and get ready for more complex tasks in the workplace.
Pass your next exam with Fortinet NSE7 certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Fortinet NSE7 certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Fortinet NSE7 Certification Exam Dumps, Fortinet NSE7 Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Fortinet NSE7 exam dumps, Fortinet NSE7 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Fortinet Exams
- NSE4_FGT-6.4 - Fortinet NSE 4 - FortiOS 6.4
- NSE4_FGT-6.2 - Fortinet NSE4 - FortiOS 6.2
- NSE5_FAZ-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiAnalyzer 6.2
- NSE5_FMG-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiManager 6.2
- NSE7_EFW-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.2
- NSE7_SAC-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 7 - Secure Access 6.2
- NSE6_FNC-8.5 - Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiNAC 8.5
- NSE6_FML-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiMail 6.2
- NSE8_811 - Fortinet NSE 8 Written Exam
Purchase NSE7 Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed NSE7 Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps