Curriculum For This Course
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt1 Lecture Time 00:01:51
Overview of Lean2 Lectures Time 00:10:33
Overview of Six Sigma3 Lectures Time 00:15:16
Overview of Continuous improvement strategies, Six Sigma and Lean - DEFINE1 Lecture Time 00:18:40
The Basics of Six Sigma4 Lectures Time 00:30:28
General Roles and Responsibilities (Define)3 Lectures Time 00:15:14
Fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma (Define)3 Lectures Time 00:18:52
The Pareto Concept (Define)2 Lectures Time 00:14:27
Basic Lean and Six Sigma Metrics3 Lectures Time 00:24:31
Selecting Six Sigma Projects1 Lecture Time 00:09:25
The Lean Enterprise3 Lectures Time 00:21:28
Systems and Methods that assist in managing quality3 Lectures Time 00:07:00
Core Concepts of a Lean or Six Sigma Organization6 Lectures Time 00:37:28
The 8 types of muda examples and general solutions11 Lectures Time 01:16:34
Beginning Lean Six Sigma2 Lectures Time 00:16:09
Methodologies used in Lean and Six Sigma4 Lectures Time 00:27:08
Tools in Lean and Six Sigma2 Lectures Time 00:19:59
Measuring a process1 Lecture Time 00:11:35
Communication, Facilitation and Culture5 Lectures Time 00:20:13
Basics of Control (Control Phase)1 Lecture Time 00:10:21
Key Terms used in Lean Six Sigma - Appendix23 Lectures Time 00:31:50
Video tutorials list
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Video Name Time 1. Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt 1:51
Overview of Lean
Video Name Time 1. Overview of lean part 1 1:08 2. Overview of lean part 2 9:25
Overview of Six Sigma
Video Name Time 1. Overview of Six Sigma Part 1 2:17 2. Overview of Six Sigma Part 2 6:51 3. Overview of Six Sigma Part 3 6:08
Overview of Continuous improvement strategies, Six Sigma and Lean - DEFINE
Video Name Time 1. Overview of Continuous Improvement Strategies (Define) 18:40
The Basics of Six Sigma
Video Name Time 1. History of Six Sigma (Define) 6:19 2. Benefits of six sigma (Define) 8:58 3. The Problem Solving Formula (Define) 8:08 4. The Voice of the Customer, Business and Employee (Define) 7:03
General Roles and Responsibilities (Define)
Video Name Time 1. Overview of Lean Six Sigma Belt System (Define) 3:37 2. General roles of a yellow belt in lean six sigma (Define) 5:09 3. Organizational Roles and Responsibilities (Define) 6:28
Fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma (Define)
Video Name Time 1. Introduction to Processes (Define) 7:35 2. Critical to Quality Characteristics (Define) 4:29 3. The Cost of Poor Quality (Define) 6:48
The Pareto Concept (Define)
Video Name Time 1. The Pareto Concept and Building a Pareto Chart (Define) 9:47 2. The Pareto Priority Index (Define) 4:40
Basic Lean and Six Sigma Metrics
Video Name Time 1. Time is of the essence (Lead, Cycle and Takt) (Define) 10:11 2. Defects Per Unit (Define) 3:48 3. Rolled throughput yield (RTY) (Define) 10:32
Selecting Six Sigma Projects
Video Name Time 1. Building a business case: What, Why, How, When and Where explanation. 9:25
The Lean Enterprise
Video Name Time 1. History of Lean 6:43 2. Benefits of Lean 8:18 3. Core Principles in Lean 6:27
Systems and Methods that assist in managing quality
Video Name Time 1. Six Sigma Opportunities 1:56 2. ISO Overview 2:34 3. TQM Overview 2:30
Core Concepts of a Lean or Six Sigma Organization
Video Name Time 1. Kaizen 2:38 2. Customer Focus 2:23 3. The three categories of work 10:08 4. Standardization overview 7:07 5. How do you define a problem? 7:24 6. Gemba and Genchi Genbutsu 7:48
The 8 types of muda examples and general solutions
Video Name Time 1. Waste Overview 9:14 2. ©STUDY Activity - Stand in the Circle 9:11 3. The Waste of Transportation 6:26 4. The Waste of Inventory 6:30 5. The Waste of Motion 6:10 6. The Waste of waiting 8:03 7. The deadly waste of Overproduction, part 1 6:00 8. The deadly waste of Overproduction, part 2 3:32 9. The waste of Overprocessing 6:36 10. The waste of Defects 8:33 11. The waste of underutilized resources and skills 6:19
Beginning Lean Six Sigma
Video Name Time 1. Key Principles in Six Sigma (Define) 7:13 2. Beginning Lean Six Sigma 8:56
Methodologies used in Lean and Six Sigma
Video Name Time 1. DMAIC 9:13 2. DMADV 5:33 3. PDCA 6:10 4. TREAT 1,2,3 6:12
Tools in Lean and Six Sigma
Video Name Time 1. Seven basic quality tools 9:12 2. 5S Overview 10:47
Measuring a process
Video Name Time 1. Overview of ©VALUE STREAM Methodology 11:35
Communication, Facilitation and Culture
Video Name Time 1. Lean Culture 4:57 2. Communication and relations 5:03 3. Huddles 3:25 4. Hansei 3:17 5. Teamwork in Lean Six Sigma 3:31
Basics of Control (Control Phase)
Video Name Time 1. Kanban (Control) 10:21
Key Terms used in Lean Six Sigma - Appendix
Video Name Time 1. Explanation of the ABC's of Lean 1:02 2. Andon 1:04 3. Balanced Scorecard 1:07 4. Continuous Flow Production 1:03 5. DMAIC 1:51 6. Executive Steering Committee 1:27 7. Flowchart 1:14 8. Gemba 1:04 9. Hansei 1:02 10. Inventory 1:16 11. Just-In-Time 1:30 12. Kaizen 1:15 13. Lean 1:43 14. Muda 1:53 15. Non Value Added 1:59 16. On-Time Delivery 1:08 17. PDCA 1:44 18. Quality Management System 1:31 19. Root Cause 1:18 20. "Standard Operating Procedure" 1:17 21. "Theory of constraints" 1:45 22. "Variation" 1:10 23. "Waste" 1:27
LSSYB: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep LSSYB: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Six Sigma LSSYB exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our LSSYB: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification video training course which has been written by Six Sigma experts.
Do you want to be well-versed with the fundamental features of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology? Or are you preparing for an upcoming certification exam? Nurture your skills with a quality video course from Certbolt. This serves as an excellent tool in improving your knowledge and abilities. So, if you want to develop your technical skillset and ace your LSSYB test, get started with this online training.
This LSSYB: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt video course is a 7-hour training consisting of 84 lectures. Each of these lectures focuses on a core subject to help you prepare strategically for the exam. More so, the modules are all up-to-date and relevant to the current industry’s job roles. Another admirable feature of this course is its learning flexibility. You can study at your own pace while getting support from a reliable instructor. And lastly, all the lessons provide in-depth coverage of the Lean Six Sigma functionalities.
Knowledge and Skills Tested
There are a lot of things to know about Lean Six Sigma that are covered in the course. To summarize the core areas, we've compressed them through the list below:
- To prepare you for the exam step-by-step, the course starts with an overview of Lean methodology, along with Six Sigma principles and its continuous strategies. From there, the basics of Six Sigma are expounded, particularly how it started, how professionals can benefit from such, and how this works in relation to the customers, employees, and businesses as a whole.
- After a thorough introduction, it's time to lay bare the roles and responsibilities of a Yellow Belt professional in Lean Six Sigma as well as the key processes and quality characteristics of both Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma. The Pareto concept is also given emphasis so you will understand its notions and index features. Also, during the course, you will be provided with some technical projects to help you build a case in an efficient manner.
- Now, it's time to unravel the importance of Lean Enterprise, from its history to benefits to core principles. These also encompass the topics such as Kaizen, customer focus, work categories, and problem defining. Gemba and Genchi Genbutsu are given attention too.
- The next module is all about the Muda approach, starting from its overview and vital types. The most relevant forms are Waste of Transportation, Waste of Inventory, Waste of Motion, Waste of Waiting, Waste of Overproduction, Waste of Overprocessing, Waste of Defects, and Waste of Underutilized Resources and Skills.
- To completely understand Lean Six Sigma, make sure you go through the topics elaborating its principal methodologies, including DMAIC, DMADV, PDCA, and TREAT. Likewise, don’t miss the substantial Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma tools, particularly 5S ― Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain.
- Subsequent lectures point up the subjects associated with value stream mapping, Lean culture, Kanban process, and the like. To wrap up the course, there will be a recap of the terminologies used. Some of the crucial concepts that you need to master are Andon, Balanced Scorecard, DMAIC, Gemba, Hansei, Just-In-Time, Kaizen, Muda, On-Time Deliver, PDCA, and Waste, among others.
If you have decided to embark on this LSSYB: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt video course, it’s important that you have the right set of foundational knowledge. Take time to equip yourself with the basic terminologies by reading relevant books such as “The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Handbook” by Frank Voehl and H. James Harrington and “The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Handbook” by Govindarajan Ramu. Both materials are available at Amazon and can function as key references while completing the course lectures.
Only a few organizations are credible providers of the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam. The first one is the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC), which features a 2-hour, closed-book LSSYB test with 60 questions. The items are formatted into multiple-choice and true or false. Another option for the LSSYB exam is The Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC). Their test lasts for 1 hour and consists of 50 questions in the same format as above. On the contrary, this one is an open-book exam.
Suitable Candidates for the Video Course
- Individuals preparing for the LSSYB exam from one of the two mentioned certification providers, or similar
- Professionals who want to solidify their fundamental grasp of the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Anyone who wants to possess competence of the DMAIC model
- Those who want to competently manage limited improvement projects
- Professionals with part-time roles who serve as key team members in more challenging improvement projects
Now that you have a glimpse of the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt video course, along with the exam specifications, are you ready to dive into the certification process? Get your groove and start plotting your training. With the support of this material, you are a step closer to polishing your fundamental expertise and becoming an in-demand professional.
Job Roles Unlock after Getting Certified
- Supply chain manager
- Technical support manager
- Continuous improvement manager
- Business optimization specialist
- Business process analyst
Certbolt's total training solution includes LSSYB: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification video training course, Six Sigma LSSYB practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. LSSYB: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.