Curriculum For This Course
Introduction2 Lectures Time 00:04:00
Discussion on define phase4 Lectures Time 00:09:00
Discussion on measure phase5 Lectures Time 00:13:00
Discussion on analyze phase4 Lectures Time 00:09:00
Discussion on improve phase3 Lectures Time 00:06:00
Discussion on control phase3 Lectures Time 00:06:00
Video tutorials list
Video Name Time 1. Format of IASSC Certified Green belt exam 2:00 2. Preparation material for exam 2:00
Discussion on define phase
Video Name Time 1. Basics of six sigma 2:00 2. Fundamental of six sigma 3:00 3. Six sigma project selection and Lean enterprises 3:00 4. Sum up define phase 1:00
Discussion on measure phase
Video Name Time 1. Process discovery 3:00 2. Basics of statistics 3:00 3. Measurement system analysis 3:00 4. Process capability analysis 2:00 5. sum up measure phase 2:00
Discussion on analyze phase
Video Name Time 1. Multi vari chart analysis and classes of distributions 3:00 2. Hypothesis test on Normal and Non-normal data 2:00 3. Hypothesis test on Attribute data 2:00 4. Sum up Analyze phase 2:00
Discussion on improve phase
Video Name Time 1. Correlation and regression analysis 3:00 2. Residual analysis and Box-Cox Transformation 2:00 3. Sum up improve phase 1:00
Discussion on control phase
Video Name Time 1. Lean control and Defect prevention 3:00 2. Statistical process control and control plan 2:00 3. Sum up control phase 1:00
ICGB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep ICGB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Six Sigma ICGB exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our ICGB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification video training course which has been written by Six Sigma experts.
This video training is designed for professionals who want to earn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification certification and need a revision course to prepare for the associated exam. The videos gather information from all the relevant fields and have been compressed with only the important details for the test. They dive deep into different aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology called DMAIC and thus this course is most ideal for individuals that hold a part-time role or lead development projects. Also, it will be beneficial for members of multiplex projects moderated by Certified Black Belts. Generally, the program takes the candidates through a learning process focused on the proficient implementation, performance, interpretation, and application of the various methods and techniques.
The ICGB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification video course is short and lasts for about one hour while covering 6 modules dedicated to the testâ€™s domains. These 6 sections are subdivided into 21 small lectures that allow the candidate to internalize all the concepts fully before proceeding to the next lesson. Below is a breakdown of the topics covered in the video course:
- Introduction with 2 lectures
- A discussion of the definition phase with 4 lectures
- Important concepts of the measuring phase with 5 lectures
- Overview of the analyze phase with 4 lectures
- Main things to know about the improvement phase with 3 lectures
- The basics of the control phase with 3 lectures
The videos are weaved well together such that the former one links with the next one to help the candidate to learn in a step-by-step manner. The flow of information from one lecture to the other allows one to understand the topic as a whole and understand the relationship between the different sections.
Knowledge and Skills You Will Gain
By the end of the video course, the candidate will have picked various skills and knowledge that will help them sit and pass the certification exam in one go. Here are some of the competencies they will develop:
- Understanding of the five elements of Lean Six Sigma Methodology (DMAIC) which is tested in the exam
- Proficient execution, performance, interpretation, and application of Lean Six Sigma
- Ability to perform complex projects such as those conducted by CBBs (Certified Black Belts)
The video course targets professionals working in teams handling complex improvement projects. The course is specifically designed for professionals who want to study for and earn a certification for their portfolios. It also focuses on professionals longing for the ICGB certificate.
The IASSC ICGB certification video course is designed to help the candidates pass their certification exam and add or polish their industry-relevant knowledge and skills. However, a candidate does not have to have any experience in the industry for them to go through the course. Still, awareness of the concepts in the IASSC Lean Six Sigma BoK (Body of Knowledge) is highly encouraged before starting it.
- Format: closed-book, proctored. During the exam, the candidate is allowed to have only a blank paper for notes which must be thrown away immediately after the exam. The candidate can also have a non-programmable calculator to help them in the test.
- The number of questions: 100, including about 20 items related to each of the domains of the syllabus. Some exams may have 10 more questions that do not affect the grade of the candidate.
- Types of questions: true or false and multiple-choice questions
- Duration of the test: 3 hours
- A minimum passing score: 70%
- Registration fee: $295
- Retakes: If a candidate does not pass the exam on the first attempt, they can retake it within two weeks. One must wait for at least three months from the first sitting to take the third sitting of the exam. Any other retakes must be three months apart.
- Delivery methods: an on-demand web-based test or one administered by Pearson VUE. The exam can be done in more than 8000 test centers which are in 165 countries.
Enrolling in the ICGB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification video course is an amazing way for professionals who want to advance their knowledge in the use of the Lean Six Sigma methodologies. The course is made up of detailed lectures with sub-topics that help the candidate note and capture all the concepts for the test. Moreover, ICGB applicants can use an official IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt BoK to supplement this course and learn more about the topics they are going to face.
Career Opportunities after Certification
After completing the video course and earning the desired Green Belt certification, individuals have more chances to get hired in the roles mentioned below:
- Consultant, Lean Six Sigma
- Reliability engineer
- Continuous improvement manager
- Process development manager
- Lead manufacturing engineer
- Senior IT project manager
Certbolt's total training solution includes ICGB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification video training course, Six Sigma ICGB practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. ICGB: IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.