Curriculum For This Course
Take a Yellow Belt Test2 Lectures Time 00:35:58
Lean Principles in the Organization7 Lectures Time 00:48:12
Define Phase - Organization and Customers8 Lectures Time 01:06:22
Define Phase - Project Management Skills and Tools3 Lectures Time 00:29:13
Define Phase - Team Dynamics3 Lectures Time 00:27:35
Measure Phase - Probability and Statistics22 Lectures Time 02:21:41
Measure Phase - Collecting and Summarizing Data7 Lectures Time 00:33:06
Analyze Phase - Probability Distributions10 Lectures Time 01:23:19
Analyze Phase - Correlation, Hypothesis Testing and ANOVA12 Lectures Time 02:14:49
Improve Phase3 Lectures Time 00:23:48
Control Phase6 Lectures Time 00:47:25
Quality Gurus11 Lectures Time 00:46:45
Video tutorials list
Take a Yellow Belt Test
Video Name Time 1. Introduction to Six Sigma and Lean 19:25 2. Selecrt an Improvement Project 16:33
Lean Principles in the Organization
Video Name Time 1. Muda, Mura and Muri (Types of Wastes) 8:17 2. Eight Types of Wastes Explained 3:05 3. Types of Wastes Explained - Transport & Inventory 8:38 4. Types of Wastes Explained - Motion & Waiting 3:47 5. Types of Wastes Explained - Overprocessing and Overproduction 4:36 6. Types of Wastes Explained -Defects and Under-utilized Skills 4:56 7. Kaizen 14:53
Define Phase - Organization and Customers
Video Name Time 1. Section Introduction 4:12 2. Business Organizations 4:29 3. Owners and Stakeholders 9:12 4. Identifying Customer 4:27 5. Collecting Customer Data 14:53 6. Analyzing Customer Data 4:37 7. Translate Customer Requirements - VoC and CTQ 6:48 8. Translate Customer Requirements - QFD 17:44
Define Phase - Project Management Skills and Tools
Video Name Time 1. Project Planning Tools - Gantt Chart 4:04 2. Project Planning Tools - CPM and PERT 16:09 3. Project Charter and Problem Statement 9:00
Define Phase - Team Dynamics
Video Name Time 1. Section Introduction 2:21 2. 5 Stages All Teams Go Through 10:23 3. Team Tools - Brainstorming, NGT, Multi-voting Technique 14:51
Measure Phase - Probability and Statistics
Video Name Time 1. Section Introduction 2:47 2. What is Statistics? 3:06 3. Descriptive vs Inferential Statistics 4:06 4. Descriptive Statistics 3:34 5. Calculating Mean 5:57 6. Calculating Median 3:27 7. Calculating Mode 1:34 8. Calculating Range 6:40 9. Calculating Standard Deviation 14:33 10. Histogram 4:40 11. Modality 4:19 12. Symmetry 7:53 13. Why to learn about Probability? 6:55 14. Definitions of Probability 7:24 15. Probability Related Terms 4:01 16. Union and Intersection 6:23 17. Mutually Exclusive, Independent and Complementary Events 6:31 18. Marginal, Union and Joint Probabilities 4:15 19. Addition Laws 4:59 20. Multiplication Laws 9:10 21. Factorial, Permulation and Combination 12:19 22. Central Limit Theorem 17:08
Measure Phase - Collecting and Summarizing Data
Video Name Time 1. Section Introduction 1:26 2. Levels of Data - Nominal 4:05 3. Levels of Data - Ordinal 5:05 4. Levels of Data - Interval 3:59 5. Levels of Data - Ratio 3:15 6. Levels of Data - Summary of the topic 4:12 7. Calculating PPM, DPU, DPMO, RTY etc. 11:04
Analyze Phase - Probability Distributions
Video Name Time 1. Section Introduction 2:30 2. Analyze Phase - Introduction 3:21 3. Discrete vs Continuous Variables 3:04 4. Binomial Distribution 16:13 5. Poisson Distribution 5:37 6. Discrete vs Continuous Distributions 7:09 7. Normal Distribution 14:32 8. Process Capability Basics 9:14 9. Process Capability Explained - Cp Cpk 17:09 10. 1.5 Shift in Six Sigma DPMO Calculation 4:30
Analyze Phase - Correlation, Hypothesis Testing and ANOVA
Video Name Time 1. Section Introduction 4:06 2. Correlation and Regression - Introduction 6:59 3. Correlation and Regression - Draw a Scatter Diagram 4:11 4. Correlation and Regression - Coefficient of Correlation 19:24 5. Linear Regression 14:19 6. Hypothesis Testing - Introduction 3:34 7. Hypothesis Testing - Null and Alternate Hypothesis 12:57 8. Hypothesis Testing - Level of Confidence and Level of Significance 6:20 9. Hypothesis Testing - Types of Errors 9:28 10. Hypothesis Testing - Z Test Explained Visually 7:48 11. Hypothesis Testing - t Test Explained 15:54 12. Analysis of Variance - ANOVA 29:49
Video Name Time 1. Section Introduction 2:16 2. Improve Phase - Introduction 1:43 3. Design of Experiments 19:49
Video Name Time 1. Section Introduction 3:26 2. Control Phase - Introduction 2:24 3. Control Charts - Introduction and Types of Charts 14:39 4. Control Charts - X Bar R Chart - Detailed Calculations 13:28 5. Control Charts - X bar s, p, np, c and u charts 6:53 6. Control Charts - Interpreting Charts 6:35
Video Name Time 1. About Edwards Deming 2:27 2. Edwards Deming is best known for 3:16 3. Quality Chain by Deming 1:58 4. Deming's Fourteen Points for Management (Part 1) 8:36 5. Deming's Fourteen Points for Management (Part 2) 11:24 6. About Joseph Juran 1:16 7. Joseph Juran is best known for 1:50 8. Quality Trilogy 4:06 9. About Philip Crosby 1:14 10. Philip Crosby is best known for 1:51 11. Four Absolutes of Quality 8:47
SSGB: Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep SSGB: Six Sigma Green Belt certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Six Sigma SSGB exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our SSGB: Six Sigma Green Belt certification video training course which has been written by Six Sigma experts.
Accomplish the Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) exam with the aid of Certboltâ€™s video course. Enrolling in this program shapes your command of the Six Sigma methodology. So, if you want to save time and achieve your goals with ease, get support from this online material.
This particular course is designed to assist anyone preparing for the Six Sigma Green Belt exam. There are over 90 lectures, underling the central areas of Six Sigma, along with Lean principles, DMAIC method, and Quality Gurus. Its extensive lectures last up to 11 hours. And uniquely, the course comes with a pre-evaluation of your skills, where you will be formally introduced to Six Sigma and Lean and then will be required to select an improvement project.
Knowledge and Skills Covered
Through this video course, you acquire all the essential knowledge tested by the Six Sigma Green Belt exam. To provide you with an outline of the topics covered in the lessons, weâ€™ve made a summary of core subject areas:
- Introduction. As mentioned earlier, the course opens up with a pre-exam of the SSGB certification. This helps assess what are the subjects that need your utmost attention. From there, the Lean principles are thoroughly discussed, particularly the types of wastes â€• Muda, Mura, and Muri. Along with that, detailed lectures are added to impart insights about waste in relation to transport, inventory, motion, waiting, overprocessing, overproduction, defects, and under-utilized Skills.
- Define. The first stage of the DMAIC model focuses on how you efficiently identify customers, collect customer data, and translate customer requirements. It also underscores the vital project management tools and team dynamics.
- Measure. For this module, it stretches out the importance of statistic in business success. Hence, itâ€™s a key requirement that you can differentiate descriptive from inferential statistics, calculate the three measures of central tendency (mean, median, and mode), and learn the ins and outs of probability. The levels of data (nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio) is another crucial subject addressed here.
- Analyze. Probability discussion is a central section in the Six Sigma approach. Henceforth, you need to scrutinize all its associated features, including Binomial, Poisson, Discreet, Continuous, and Normal. Also included in the coverage are correlation, regression, hypothesis testing, and analysis of variance.
- Improve. This area starts with the pivotal aspect of Improve phase. Thereafter, it takes on the main design of experiments.
- Control. Just like all previous modules, thereâ€™s an introduction highlighted for this stage. Then, it dives into the most pertinent of them all â€• the control charts, where you will obtain relevant information about the X Bar R Chart. Lastly, you will learn how to interpret charts accordingly.
- Quality Gurus. When preparing for the SSGB exam, you will come across names of coveted professionals in the project management industry. One of the quality gurus is Edwards Deming, who expounds on the features of a quality chain as well as the fourteen points for management. Joseph Juran is also a key figure who gives emphasis on the quality trilogy. Lastly, thereâ€™s Philip Crosby and his discussion of the four absolutes of quality.
For trouble-free learning, itâ€™s highly suggested that you are already familiar with the basic terms of Six Sigma. If youâ€™re not yet adept with the key concepts, you can check out some books from Amazon. The â€œSix Sigma for Dummiesâ€ by Bruce Williams and Neil DeCarlo is one of the most useful materials to equip you with fundamental knowledge. Or, you can opt for the top-rated book â€œThe Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbookâ€ by The Council for Six Sigma Certification. Aside from acquainting yourself with the general terms, itâ€™s also recommended that you have already completed the Six Sigma Yellow Belt, which serves as a prior-level accreditation of the Six Sigma certification path.
You have two choices for taking the Six Sigma Green Belt exam â€• one provided by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) or The Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC). For the first option, we have ASQâ€™s 110-question test (100 scored and 10 unscored). All questions are in multiple-choice format. Furthermore, you have 4 hours and 18 minutes to answer all of them. The second one is from CSSC, which is a 100-question exam with items presented in both multiple-choice and true or false types. This is an open-book test that should be accomplished within 2 hours.
Suitable Candidates for the Video Course
- Candidates for the Six Sigma Green Belt exam
- Anyone pursuing a more technical project management position
- Professionals who want to be an asset in working with improvement projects
- Individuals who are planning to get to a higher role â€• a Six Sigma Black Belt perhaps
Taking the Six Sigma Green Belt exam after completing this video course is no doubt a thriving move to your career. Not only will it provide you with a credible validation of your skills but it will also boost your financial worth. According to The Council for Six Sigma Certification, having a Six Sigma Green Belt certificate allows you to get an average salary of $85k. So, itâ€™s time to gear up and discover your fullest potential now.
Job Roles to Unlock after Getting Green Belt Accredited
- Process engineer
- Industrial engineer
- Reliability engineer
- Project manager
- Potential team leader
Certbolt's total training solution includes SSGB: Six Sigma Green Belt certification video training course, Six Sigma SSGB practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. SSGB: Six Sigma Green Belt certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.