Curriculum For This Course
Video tutorials list
Introducing Cisco ISE Architecture and Deployment
Video Name Time 1. Using Cisco ISE as a Network Access Policy Engine 4:00 2. Describing Cisco ISE Functions 5:00 3. Describing Cisco ISE Functions 2 3:00 4. Lab Demo Overview of the SISE Lab Environment 4:00 5. Lab Demo Access the SISE Lab and Install ISE 5:00 6. Verify ISE Setup Using CLI 4:00 7. Initial GUI Login and Familiarization 7:00 8. Disable Profiling 4:00 9. Certificate Enrollment Part 1 9:00 10. Certificate Enrollment Part 2 6:00
Cisco ISE Policy Enforcement
Video Name Time 1. Using 802.1X for Wired and Wireless Access 8:00 2. Using MAC Authentication Bypass for Wired and Wireless Access 5:00 3. Introducing Identity Management 5:00 4. Introducing Identity Management 2 5:00 5. Configure Active Directory Integration 10:00 6. Configure LDAP Integration 5:00 7. Introducing Cisco ISE Policy 7:00 8. Introducing Cisco ISE Policy 2 6:00 9. Add Network Device 8:00 10. Create Wired and Wireless Policy Sets 8:00 11. Authentication Policy 6:00 12. Authorization Policy Part 1 7:00 13. Authorization Policy Part 2 8:00 14. Wireless Access Authorization Policy Rules 6:00 15. Creating Global Exception 6:00 16. Testing Wired Client Access Part 1 5:00 17. Testing Wired Client Access Part 2 5:00 18. Testing Wireless Client Access 6:00 19. Introducing Cisco TrustSec 8:00 20. Configure Access Policy for Easy Connect 5:00 21. Configure Access Policy for Easy Connect 2 10:00 22. Test The Easy Connect Solution 8:00
Web Auth and Guest Services
Video Name Time 1. Introducing Web Access with Cisco ISE 3:00 2. Introducing Web Access with Cisco ISE 2 3:00 3. Lab Demo Configure Guest Settings 6:00 4. Lab Demo Configure Guest Location 3:00 5. Lab Demo Configure Guest Access with Hotspot Portal 1 7:00 6. Lab Demo Configure Guest Access with Hotspot Portal 2 7:00 7. Lab Demo Configure Guest Access with Hotspot Portal 3 7:00 8. Lab Demo Configure Guest Access with Hotspot Portal 4 6:00 9. Lab Demo Configure Guest Access with Guest Self Registration 1 9:00 10. Lab Demo Configure Guest Access with Guest Self Registration 2 5:00 11. Lab Demo Configure Guest Access with Guest Self Registration 3 7:00 12. Enable Self-Registration with Sponsor Approval 1 7:00 13. Enable Self-Registration with Sponsor Approval 2 7:00 14. Create Guest Accounts as a Sponsor 1 7:00 15. Create Guest Accounts as a Sponsor 2 6:00 16. Create Guest Accounts as a Sponsor 3 4:00 17. Guest Account Management via Sponsor Portal 4:00 18. Lab Demo Create Guest Reports 4:00
Video Name Time 1. Introducing Cisco ISE Profiler 3:00 2. Introducing Cisco ISE Profiler 2 3:00 3. Introducing Cisco ISE Profiler 3 2:00 4. Lab Demo Configure Profiling 7:00 5. Lab Demo Configure Feed Services 3:00 6. Nad Configuration for Profiling 4:00 7. Verififcation for NAD Configuration for Profiling 4:00 8. Examine Endpoint Data 3:00 9. Creating New Autho Policy with New Logical Profile 4:00 10. Create a Custom Profile Policy 7:00 11. Testing Autho Policies with Profiling Data 5:00 12. Create Cisco ISE Profiling Reports 1 4:00 13. Create Cisco ISE Profiling Reports 2 5:00
Cisco ISE BYOD
Video Name Time 1. Introducing the Cisco ISE BYOD Process 4:00 2. Describing BYOD Flow 4:00 3. Describing BYOD Flow 2 3:00 4. Describing BYOD Flow 3 3:00 5. BYOD My Devices Portal Provisioning 6:00 6. BYOD Provisioning Configuration 7:00 7. Configuring BYOD Policy Part 1 5:00 8. Configuring BYOD Policy Part 2 6:00 9. Employee iPad BYOD Registration Part 1 7:00 10. Employee iPad BYOD Registration Part 2 5:00
300-715: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE) Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep 300-715: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE) certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Cisco SISE 300-715 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our 300-715: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE) certification video training course which has been written by Cisco experts.
Becoming adept in critical security solutions and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) can be achieved through the Cisco 300-715 video course. With the aid of this training, you’ll transform into a credible security professional who can handle the ins and outs of Cisco ISE, from its architectural deployment to network administration.
This Cisco 300-715 video tutorial is a pivotal material equipped with 73 lectures integrated within 5 main modules. The online lessons are highly beneficial in providing you with significant knowledge and technical prowess in working with Cisco ISE. These start with the architecture of the Cisco Identity Services Engine, along with its deployment, policy enforcement, and web authentication. Other pertinent aspects that are addressed include profiler, endpoint compliance, BYOD, and network access device.
Knowledge and Skills Tested
To better prepare for this video course, we’ve collated the information highlighted in the lectures as well as the skills you’ll develop along the journey:
- Before anything else, there will be a concise introduction to Cisco ISE, emphasizing the key elements and deployment options. From there, you will get to know more about Cisco ISE in relation to Network Access Policy Engine. A detailed analysis of the ISE functions is also included so you can efficiently put your knowledge to test through the lab demo for the SISE lab environment. Some of the technical tasks focus on your skills in installing ISE, authenticating ISE setup via CLI, utilizing GUI login, disabling profiling, and such.
- The next vital section tackles how the Cisco ISE policy enforcement works. It kick-starts with 802.1X and MAC Authentication Bypass for both wired and wireless access. Then, you will be introduced to identity management. At this point, your skills in configuring AD and LDAP integration are verified. The next key area is Cisco ISE policy, particularly its network device, wired/wireless policy, authentication policy, and wireless access authorization rules. Also, keep an eye on responsibilities such as creating a global exception, testing wired client access, managing Cisco TrustSec, and configuring access policy for Easy Connect.
- At this point, your knowledge of web authorization as well as guest services is evaluated. So, you will need to first start off with web access using Cisco ISE. To further comprehend this topic, there are a lot of lab demos, each underscoring a specific task. These include configuring guest settings, guest location, guest access with hotspot portal, and guest access with guest self-registration, among others. Moreover, you will acquire knowledge of how to enable self-registration, create guest accounts, generate guest reports, and handle guest account management.
- ISE profiler also takes up a part of your skillset. This is where you will obtain relevant information about the popular service through blow-by-blow lectures and comprehensive lab demos. Some of the functionalities accentuated here are NAD configuration, endpoint data, new authorization policy, and custom profile policy.
- The last part points out everything that you need to learn about ISE BYOD, including its process, flow, and provisioning configuration. My Devices Portal is one of the main highlights in this section, along with iPad BYOD registration.
For a more efficient learning process, you must have the right background and fundamental knowledge. The Cisco 300-715 video course is meant to polish your proficiency in Cisco ISE. Therefore, it’s pertinent that you are already adept with the primary security technologies. All the foundational security features and tools are covered in 350-701 exam, which serves as the core test of the CCNP Security designation. Hence, it’s a must to have cleared the initial evaluation first before you dive into this material. Also, if you want to get the most out of your training, you can make use of other references like the Official Cert Guide CCNP Security Identity Management written by Aaron Woland and Katherine McNamara.
This particular video class is created to help you prepare for the Cisco 300-715 (SISE), a specialty test associated with the CCNP Security. As mentioned earlier, its core evaluation is coded 350-701. But if you only opt for this evaluation, then you will be rewarded the Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Identity Management Implementation. The Cisco 300-715 needs to be completed within 90 minutes. Plus, you are given 2 language choices, either English or Japanese.
Suitable Candidates for This Training
- Anyone training for the Cisco 300-715 exam;
- Security professionals wanting to expand their expertise;
- Individuals who plan to be adept in Cisco ISE.
Completion of this video course opens a lot of doors, not just for your skill development but also for your career advancement. Likewise, it’s a great training ground for security specialists preparing for the Cisco 300-715 exam. Henceforth, if you want to enjoy all of these perks, you have to go through the lectures carefully and learn the ropes of each subject area. This way, you are guaranteed in acing your certification test and accomplishing your professional goals.
Job Roles to Opt for after Completing Video Course for 300-715
- Network Security Specialist;
- Network Security Engineer;
- ISE Administrator;
- Cybersecurity Engineer;
- Information Security Analyst.
Certbolt's total training solution includes 300-715: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE) certification video training course, Cisco SISE 300-715 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. 300-715: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE) certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.