Curriculum For This Course
Video tutorials list
Video Name Time 1. Introduction 00:34
Video Name Time 1. Malware Analysis Tool Report 02:27 2. CVSS 3.0 06:33 3. Microsoft Windows File System 04:00
Video Name Time 1. Common Artifact Elements and Protocol Headers 02:15 2. Security Analysis with Wireshark 02:40 3. NetFlow v5 and Security Events 00:23
Video Name Time 1. NIST.SP800-61 r2 04:56 2. CSIRT 02:31 3. Network Profiling 09:28 4. Server Profiling 04:38 5. PCI 02:18 6. HIPAA 01:51 7. SOX 01:25
Video Name Time 1. Data Normalization 01:53 2. Interpret Common Data Values 01:38 3. 5-tuple 02:21 4. Retrospective Analysis 01:52 5. Threat Analysis 04:18 6. Correlation Rules 05:13
Video Name Time 1. Cyber Kill Chain Model 03:19
200-201: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep 200-201: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Cisco CBROPS 200-201 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our 200-201: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) certification video training course which has been written by Cisco experts.
Certbolt’s Cisco 200-201 video course serves as a training ground for anyone preparing for the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification. It is designed to unlock your command of key security features, policies, and processes, along with network intrusion and host-based analysis. And with your acquired knowledge, you are fully-equipped to pass the Cisco 200-201 exam and earn its corresponding designation.
The Cisco 200-201 video course comes with 6 detailed sections, featuring a total of 21 lectures. The entire course runs for more than an hour. Upon completion of the modules, you become more adept with the fundamental security aspects as well as the crucial intrusion detection systems. What makes this video tutorial more commendable is the fact that each topic is relevant to the requirements set by the actual exam. Through this, you are guaranteed to be on the right track and up-to-date with the demands in the industry. Moreover, the flow of the sections is very much easy to digest, making your learning more convenient. The terminologies used are also very simple. So, even if you have limited familiarity with the security concepts, you won’t have a hard time understanding the modules because of its straightforward approach.
Knowledge and Skills Tested
Completing this training material provides you with up-to-date proficiency in cybersecurity operations. Here are some of the relevant skills highlighted in the video course:
- First of all, there will be a concise introduction of the material, so you’ll have an idea of the course coverage. The subsequent segment then targets three major areas namely Malware Analysis Tool Report, Microsoft Windows File System, and CVSS 3.0. Right after, you will be presented with different artifact elements as well as protocol headers sourced from an event. Also included in this category are security analysis via Wireshark, security events, and NetFlow v5.
- The next two parts hold the biggest weight in the video course as they address everything you need to know about security policies and procedures. These include network and server profiling, together with NIST.SP800-61r2, CSIRT, PCI, SOX, and HIPAA. In addition to these topics, you will acquire insights on how to manage security policies via the 5-tuple approach and handle possible attacks through threat analysis and retrospective analysis. Other essential subjects featured in this section are data normalization, common data values, and correlation rules.
- And for the last area, you will be tuned into the Cyber Kill Chain, which is a well-known framework that follows the steps of a cyberattack, starting from the scouting phase to data exfiltration. This traditional method is highly important to help you comprehend security threats and persistent attacks before it strikes.
Before you start with the video lectures, it’s important that you are already familiar with the main highlight of the actual exam ― cybersecurity operations. Also, you should make use of the exam blueprint for the Cisco 200-201, which is available on the official website. This list is significant for every candidate because it summarizes the things that you need to study. Likewise, using this as your main reference ensures that you won’t lose track of the pivotal subject matters. Another suggested resource that you can use hand in hand with the video course is the Official Cert Guide for CBROPS 200-201 by Omar Santos. Also, there’s the Companion Guide for CCNA Cybersecurity Operations by Cisco Networking Academy that can provide you with practical insights as well. So, if you want to go through the course sections with ease, don’t think twice and supplement your training with these books. Both are available on Amazon at decent prices.
The Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification exam consists of 95 to 105 questions. These should be completed within 120 minutes. In general, passing rates are not published by Cisco because certification exam questions and ratings may change accordingly.
Suitable Candidates for Video Course
- Candidates who want to prepare for the Cisco 200-201 exam
- Cybersecurity professionals on their quest to career advancement
- Those who want to develop the right set of technical awareness and skills that are needed for the test and real-world cybersecurity tasks
- Professionals who play a vital role in keeping the system protected and the business thriving
However, since Cisco does not limit the candidates who can take the exam, you can actually pursue this path as long as your work background is related to the certification requirements.
If you’re done with the extensive training course, you can take the final test immediately or opt to continue with some resources. The choice is yours. If you believe that your knowledge is already enough to ace the Cisco 200-201, then go for it. But for those who still lack confidence, carry on with the learning process. There are plenty of relevant materials online, so make the most out of them for a successful exam feat. Anyone taking this training video course must be dedicated and passionate about completing all the modules. There’s no room for laziness or half-baked attention. You need to have grit and resilience to effectively mug up the requirements of this Cisco exam.
Job Roles to Opt for after This Video Course
- CyberOps personnel;
- Security analysts;
- Any role in the Security Operations Center team.
Certbolt's total training solution includes 200-201: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) certification video training course, Cisco CBROPS 200-201 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. 200-201: Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS) certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.