Curriculum For This Course
Video tutorials list
Video Name Time 1. Welcome 00:22 2. What you should know 00:29
Video Name Time 1. Use esxcli 04:21 2. Use vsish 08:41 3. Use esxtop 08:41 4. Perform packet captures 06:31
Video Name Time 1. Use the hardware compatibility list 07:04 2. Installing drivers 03:03 3. Understanding NetQueue and RSS 03:30 4. Configuring VMDirectPath I/O 04:24 5. Use SR-IOV 01:39
Distributed Switch Filters
Video Name Time 1. Understand dvFilters 04:58 2. Configure multicast filters 02:07
Video Name Time 1. Understand the types of vNICS 01:46 2. vmxnet3 features 04:20
3V0-643: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 - Network Virtualization Deployment (VCAP6-NV Deploy) Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep 3V0-643: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 - Network Virtualization Deployment (VCAP6-NV Deploy) certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have VMware 3V0-643 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our 3V0-643: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 - Network Virtualization Deployment (VCAP6-NV Deploy) certification video training course which has been written by VMware experts.
Prepare for the VMware 3V0-643 exam with a top-rated video course from Certbolt. Administered by an expert, this training material helps you embark on the fruitful network virtualization pursuit. The lectures covered in the tutorial are targeted at the crucial aspects of the VMware NSX solution, particularly its deployment, optimization, troubleshooting, and management. It also provides you with relevant insights related to vCenter NSX and Service Composers.
The VMware 3V0-643 video training course is a 1-hour training that consists of 15 lectures. The contents primarily underline the core areas of VMware NSX solutions. More so, these are categorized strategically for better knowledge retention. At the end of the class, youâ€™ll gain prominent knowledge and skills that you can confidently apply on your exam as well as your career. Likewise, this supports your journey of unlocking the remarkable VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Network Virtualization Deploy 2021 designation.
Knowledge and Skills Tested
If youâ€™re interested in the video tutorial, weâ€™ve gathered all the information and related subjects highlighted in the lectures. But before we get into details, this online training first offers a short introduction of the things you need to expect as well as some key points of the actual exam.
- Command Line. The course outline officially kicks off with an elaboration of the command line and its significant aspects. This section, in particular, accentuates your capability to use vital command sets such as esxcli, vsish, and esxtop. Moreover, it takes on how you perform packet captures.
- Physical NICs. NICs are used as a way to group various network interface cards so these act as one logical NIC. These computer hardware components are also used to connect a computer to another computer network. As an essential attribute in the VMware platform, itâ€™s important that you train and practice its core functionalities. Some of the technical tasks emphasized in this area are using hardware compatibility lists, installing drivers, utilizing SR-IOV, and configuring VMDirectPath I/O. Other features that are thoroughly explained are NetQueue and Receive Side Scaling (RSS).
- Distributed switch filters. VMware NSX makes use of dvFilters to redirect traffic to another virtual machine. Thus, this is a crucial point that you need to work on, especially when handling different VMware NSX solutions. But nothing to worry about because there are lectures underlying this subject so you can efficiently utilize dvFilters and even configure multicast filters accordingly.
- vNICs. Aside from physical NICs, there will be lessons giving emphasis on VMware network interface cards, which are popularly known as vNICs. These are significant features that you need to learn thoroughly. So, hover around the basics of VNICs, including its key types such as Vlance, VMXNET, E1000, E1000E, and VMXNET 2 (Enhanced). Lastly, make sure you study the vmxnet3 features.
Now that you have an idea of the knowledge and skills you will acquire in this training, itâ€™s time to do the next move and that is to assess if you fit the course prerequisites. Just like the mandatory requirements of 3V0-643 exam, itâ€™s also a must that you have a valid VMware Certified Professional - Network Virtualization 2021 certificate. This serves as a precondition before you are given the go signal to take the actual test. Also, itâ€™s substantial to have a deep familiarity with VMware network concepts and services, along with VMware NSX administration and deployment. Overall, there are plenty of official resources that you can use hand in hand while completing this video training. Simply check out VMware Press, VMware Learning Zone, and VMware Certification MarketÐ·lace. Or you can join the VCAP Community and gain extra insights from professionals and experts of the same field.
As you remember, the VMware 3V0-643 exam is considered the necessary requirement for the VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Network Virtualization Deploy 2021 qualification. This means that it is technically more challenging compared to VCTA and VCP certifications. And as an advanced-level validation, this one features a lab-based format with a total number of 23 questions to be accomplished within 205 minutes. The passing score is 300 out of the 100 to 500 range.
Suitable Candidates Who Can Opt for 3V0-643 Video Lectures
- Candidates for the VMware 3V0-643 test;
- Specialists with working experience in deploying solutions in VMware network virtualization;
- Those with a solid grasp of the fundamental network concepts, particularly Layer 2 switching, Layer 3 routing, and associated network services;
- Those applicants who are already familiar with VMware NSX deployment and administration as well as vSphere infrastructures;
- Current certification holders of the VMware Certified Professional - Network Virtualization 2021 certification.
Successful candidates for the VMware 3V0-643 video course are supplied with the latest and technical knowledge of network virtualization. And with your validated skillset, your profile becomes highly attractive to employers as having the VCAP - Network Virtualization Deploy 2021 certification signifies that you can handle the job efficiently. Henceforth, your application is way more interesting compared to non-certified individuals.
Related Job Roles
- VMware architect;
- Senior consultant;
- Senior systems engineer;
- IT director;
- IT architect.
Certbolt's total training solution includes 3V0-643: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 - Network Virtualization Deployment (VCAP6-NV Deploy) certification video training course, VMware 3V0-643 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. 3V0-643: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 - Network Virtualization Deployment (VCAP6-NV Deploy) certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.