Curriculum For This Course
Introduction2 Lectures Time 00:01:25
DRS Overview3 Lectures Time 00:12:58
Inner Workings of DRS4 Lectures Time 00:16:39
Configuration of DRS7 Lectures Time 00:27:07
Managing DRS Cluster Resources7 Lectures Time 00:39:39
Distributed Power Management3 Lectures Time 00:13:34
Troubleshooting DRS3 Lectures Time 00:11:18
Video tutorials list
Video Name Time 1. Welcome 0:50 2. What you should know 0:35
Video Name Time 1. DRS basics 4:01 2. DRS cluster requirements 6:14 3. Lab introduction 2:43
Inner Workings of DRS
Video Name Time 1. Initial placement and admission control 4:01 2. Migrate virtual machines 4:22 3. Migration thresholds 4:54 4. DRS cluster validity 3:22
Configuration of DRS
Video Name Time 1. Create and edit DRS clusters 6:44 2. Automation levels for VMs 3:25 3. DRS with virtual Flash 0:59 4. Storage DRS 3:47 5. Storage DRS runtime rules 2:16 6. Storage DRS: Demo 5:45 7. Schedule DRS: Demo 4:11
Managing DRS Cluster Resources
Video Name Time 1. DRS maintenance mode 4:17 2. Remove objects from the DRS cluster: Demo 7:36 3. Affinity and antiaffinity rules 5:21 4. VM to VM rules 4:27 5. VM to host rules 5:50 6. DRS performance statistics: Demo 5:11 7. Monitor DRS 6:57
Distributed Power Management
Video Name Time 1. Distributed Power Management 5:32 2. Enable DPM 3:55 3. Monitor DPM 4:07
Video Name Time 1. DRS cluster troubleshooting 3:08 2. DRS host troubleshooting 3:13 3. DRS VM troubleshooting 4:57
3V0-752: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Desktop and Mobility Design Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep 3V0-752: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Desktop and Mobility Design certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have VMware 3V0-752 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our 3V0-752: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Desktop and Mobility Design certification video training course which has been written by VMware experts.
Are you on the hunt for an effective VMware 3V0-752 training program? Get your money's worth with Certbolt’s all-inclusive video course. This material provides you with the technical skillset necessary to support your VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Desktop and Mobility Design certification journey. And if you want to dive into this curriculum, here’s everything you need to know beforehand.
Equipped with 29 in-depth lectures, the VMware 3V0-752 training video course takes up at least 2 hours of your time. But you won’t get disappointed during the class duration because each lesson is designed to accentuate a specific subject that is relevant to the exam requirement. More so, the discussion of the topics is aligned with your skill development, particularly, in designing an efficient Horizon 7.2 solution as well as incorporating large-scaled VMware environments. On top of that, the entire program is administered by an expert professional, who will guide you every step of the way.
Knowledge and Skills Tested
The video lectures are very detailed when it comes to the order and weight of the topics. Henceforth, the lectures are categorized into major modules to help you understand the key areas easily. Below are the primary sections that are discussed in this training.
- DRS. The first salient subject is VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS). This feature is used to extend the workloads of the virtual machine across the vSphere host. Additionally, it can advance service levels by giving appropriate resources to virtual machines. To understand this, make sure you master the DRS basics, together with its cluster requirements. What is more, a lab lecture will be provided to evaluate your comprehension.
- Inner workings of DRS. Along with the fundamentals, it’s also important to comprehend the nuts and bolts of DRS. In this part, study its initial placement and admission. Then, learn how to migrate virtual machines and thresholds. Finally, DRS cluster validity is a vital attribute too.
- Configuration of DRS. Subsequently, you need to develop your DRS configuration skills. Here, topics such as DRS clusters, VMs, and virtual flash are paraded. Moreover, you will acquire insights on handling storage DRS alongside DRS runtime rules. Note that both storage and schedule DRS have their own demo to train your technical aptitude.
- Management of DRS cluster resources. For the next part, it’s all about the proper administration of DRS features. These include managing DRS maintenance mode, eliminating objects from the DRS cluster, and working with affinity rules. It’s also significant that you understand the process of shaping VM to both VM rules and host rules. For DRS performance statistics, in particular, you will need to monitor such and take necessary actions.
- Distributed Power Management. VMware DPM is an essential part of DRS, serving as a tool in providing additional power savings even during low resource operation. This feature unremittingly keeps an eye on resource utilization. Therefore, you need to prime your abilities in enabling and monitoring DPM.
- Troubleshooting DRS. The last section concentrates on polishing your skills in troubleshooting DRS aspects. These primarily involve the DRS cluster, DRS host, and DRS VM.
First of all, candidates for this video course are those with the valid VMware Certified Professional - Desktop and Mobility certificate. It’s important to also have a solid contextual knowledge of vSphere and VMware end-user computing, particularly VMware Horizon, vSan, vRealize Operations, Workspace One, User Environment Manager, and the like. And as mentioned on the official VMware site, interested candidates must have at least 5 years of general tech experience, with a minimum of 1-year background in working with end-user computing solutions. Likewise, specialists vying for this certification exam and Certbolt’s video course should refer to the 3V0-752 blueprint for the main objectives of the final test.
The VMware 3V0-752 exam is a proctored evaluation that comes with 60 questions in various formats, including multiple-choice, matching, hot area, and drag and drop. All in all, you are given 135 minutes to complete the official test. And to clear the exam, you need to get at least 300 out of the 500 total score range.
Audience for Video Course for 3V0-752 Exam
- Those who want to pass the VMware 3V0-752;
- Those who have a current VMware Certified Professional - Desktop and Mobility 2021;
- Specialist with advanced knowledge of the basic and complex VMware solutions;
- Individuals with extensive working experience in the tech industry, particularly, in end-computing solutions.
Earning a spot in the competitive industry is very challenging ― but not with a VMware designation. VMware certified professionals are highly in demand because of their curated skillset that is focused on relevant VMware solutions. So, if you want to pass 3V0-752 test and obtain the VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Desktop and Mobility Design 2021 certification, don’t miss Certbolt’s concentrated video tutorial. This helps in highlighting your credibility and keeping you on top of the game.
Job Roles after Completing 3V0-752 Video Lessons
- IT network administrator;
- Senior system engineer;
- Operations manager;
- Technical architect.
Certbolt's total training solution includes 3V0-752: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Desktop and Mobility Design certification video training course, VMware 3V0-752 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. 3V0-752: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Desktop and Mobility Design certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.