Curriculum For This Course
Video tutorials list
Video Name Time 1. Welcome 0:38
Video Name Time 1. VMFS (Virtual Machine File System) and NFS (Network File System) 3:59 2. Array thin provisioning 1:41
Fibre Channel and FCoE
Video Name Time 1. Fibre Channel basics 3:31 2. Fibre Channel zoning 2:44 3. Fibre Channel masking 1:49 4. FCoE basics 1:42 5. FCoE adapters 5:48
3V0-624: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization Design Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep 3V0-624: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization Design certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have VMware 3V0-624 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our 3V0-624: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization Design certification video training course which has been written by VMware experts.
Prove your command in end-user computing with the aid of CertBolt. The VMware 3V0-624 video course accentuates all the salient concepts of the final exam so you will be more than ready to obtain your certification. The comprehensive online lessons also serve as an instrument in polishing your technical aptitude so you become well-versed with the core environments and concepts of VMware solutions.
This CertBoltâ€™s VMware 3V0-624 video training is composed of 48 detailed lectures, explaining the advanced functionalities of vSphere designing. The structure of the lessons is highly-organized to maximize your time and effort. It also ensures that the training coverage is in line with the requirements set for the official exam. These primarily revolve around vSphere 6.5 conceptual, logical, and physical designs. The entire training stretches up to 3 hours.
Knowledge and Skills Tested
If youâ€™re interested in pursuing a tutorial like this, you can check out the expanse of knowledge and abilities youâ€™ll obtain through the comprehensive lectures. These are significantly relevant to your test preparation as well as real-world functions:
- Storage virtualization. The first key area is about the crucial aspects of storage virtualization such as Virtual Machine File System (VMFS), Network File System (NFS), and array thin provisioning. These focus on how virtual machines on an ESXi host utilize a virtual disk for storage.
- Fibre Channel and FCoE. Understanding the basics of Fibre Channel, particularly, its zoning and masking features is a must. Along with that, make sure to develop your knowledge of the Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), most especially its major adapters â€• hardware and software.
- iSCSI. Make use of the lessons to become adept with the Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI), which is pivotal IP-based storage that functions as a tool to link and transport data storage facilities. What is more, some of the skills gained here include utilizing iSCSI target discovery, configuring iSCSI port binding, organizing a software iSCSI initiator, working with LUNs, generating VMFS datastore, and designing iSCSI CHAP.
- Block storage. Another influential subject that deserves your attention is block storage. Take your time honing your knack in upgrading VMFS3 to VMFS5, building virtual machines, organizing raw device mappings, revising VMFS data stores, configuring storage policies, and using data-store clusters.
- Advanced storage concepts. Become a more reliable tech professional by wading through more complex VMware features. Several discussions are targeted to fortify your knowledge of storage filters, storage multipathing, SATPs, PSPs, PSA, APD, PDL, VASA, and VAAI.
- NFS. There is one module consisting of 4 videos specifically aimed to nurture your ability to handle VMware NFS. At this point, you will be able to efficiently create and administer NFS data stores as well as manage its versions â€• NFS 3 and NFS 4.1.
- VVOL and VSAN. The major subjects covered here are VVOL and VSAN objects, along with their related functionalities. These include storage providers, network, fault domain, storage policies, and such.
- SIOC. Storage I/O Control takes up a few lectures to support your understanding of the SIOC basics as well as its configuration process.
First of all, the VMware 3V0-624 is already part of the advanced-level certification track. Henceforth, this one has its own prerequisite designation, which is the VCP-DCV 2021 or 2020. By completing this beforehand, you are equipped with the right set of skills and knowledge that you can maximize during the course training. Another important thing is the usage of key reference materials. For this case, since you are preparing for a VMware certification, itâ€™s nothing but fitting to utilize the official exam guide. This downloadable PDF file records all the core points of the actual exam, from the test specifications to the main objectives and even sample questions.
The VMware 3V0-624 is the core requirement of the VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization Design 2021 certification. Overall, itâ€™s a 135-minute exam encompassing a total of 60 questions in various formats â€• multiple-choice, drag and drop, and matching. The passing score for this test is 300 from the range of 100 to 500. This proctored evaluation is only available in English and can be taken through Pearson VUE.
- Anyone preparing for the VMware 3V0-624 exam;
- Those who have the current VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2021 or 2020 certification;
- Specialists with prior experience in developing vSphere conceptual designs;
- Individuals who possess an advanced understanding of end-user computing features.
Achieve your career goals by completing this VMware 3V0-624 video course. With the all-inclusive discussion and support from an industry expert, youâ€™ll get to develop a technical skillset that is needed by the organization. Your mastery in creating logical and physical designs in accordance with the customer needs helps you stand out in the thriving yet competitive industry. And of course, such proficiency is compensated with better benefits. Just so you know, the VCAP certification holders get at least $109,961 annually based on data provided by PayScale.com. So, if you want to increase your professional standing, enroll in this program and prove your credibility to your employer and peers.
Career Opportunities after Watching This Video Course
- IT director;
- IT architect;
- Senior technical consultant;
- Senior systems engineer.
Certbolt's total training solution includes 3V0-624: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization Design certification video training course, VMware 3V0-624 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. 3V0-624: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization Design certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.