Pass EC0-349 Certification Exam Fast
Real ECCouncil EC0-349 Exam Dumps Questions
ECCouncil EC0-349 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
306 Questions and Answers
Includes real EC0-349 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for ECCouncil EC0-349 exam.
ECCouncil EC0-349 Exam Dumps, ECCouncil EC0-349 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated ECCouncil certification EC0-349 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate ECCouncil EC0-349 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by ECCouncil experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate ECCouncil EC0-349 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt EC0-349 ECCouncil certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Have a hold over some exceptional hacking skills and pave the path for further career success by simply acing the EC-Council EC0-349 exam. Securing passing grades in this test demonstrates better understanding of the main concepts of the field and impressive hands-on experience in their application in the real world.
What the Related Certification Is All About?
The EC-Council EC0-349 exam is associated with the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator certification (CHFI). Earning this certificate allows a candidate get knowledgeable about some groundbreaking digital forensics technologies and use them to prevent incidents like data theft, identity stealing, fraud, etc. The key aim of this certification is to prepare individuals to find out the intruder’s footprints and gather the necessary pieces of evidence to drag him/her into the court of law.
CHFI accredited specialists are known to be efficient in handling the tasks such as electronic evidence collections, incident response and computer forensics, investigating internet browsing history, evidence handling procedures, and many others.
Aimed Audience Profile
CHFI is not designed for everyone. It targets IT professionals who have anything to do with information system security and related spheres. Systems administrators, Defense and Military personnel, law enforcement personnel, e-Business Security specialists, and government agency workers can take the help of this exam to understand the IS concepts in a better way and perform their daily job responsibilities perfectly. Also, those who have already earned any EC Council accreditation from version 1 to 7 can easily level-up their career with EC0-349.
Exam Eligibility Criteria
EC0-349 test is not fundamental and thus demands great expertise in certain areas. The vendor explains the exam eligibility criteria accordingly.
It expects an aspirant to have a minimum of two years of hands-on experience in the IT industry, especially in the InfoSec domain, and one should have documents to prove it. Those who haven’t met these prerequisites can take EC0-349 after attending official training offered by EC-Council.
Apart from the above eligibilities, the vendor expects that the applicant must be older than 18 years. Younger candidates willing to take up this certification path should have the consent of parents/guardians to support their decision.
If one fulfills all these requirements and considers himself fully eligible, filling an application form with relevant details is the last necessary step to accomplish to sit for the exam. Then, the application should be approved, and this will mean total readiness for the test.
EC0-349 exam follows the general pattern set-up by the EC-Council. There is a total of 150 questions that are based on the MCQ format. The test is 4 hours long. Both delivery methods, testing center & online proctoring facility, are available.
As far as the passing score is concerned, it works differently in the case of EC0-349. Unlike any other exam that follows the minimum passing percentage criteria, this one doesn’t have a fixed mark that should be attained. Instead, it is likely to change as per the test’s difficulty level. For instance, if all the questions presented to the candidate will be complex, then the passing score would be less. On the contrary to this, if many tasks are easy, applicants need to answer more questions right. Therefore, the “cut score” varies from 60% to 85%, in general.
Exam Score Validity
Passing EC0-349 exam is not an easy job. This is why EC-Council offers three-year validity to the acquired score. The validity cycle starts from the date the candidate passes the exam. Then, the vendor also has a continuing education scheme to help certification holders stay relevant and to develop in their careers.
Understanding the Exam Outline
EC0-339 exam is extensive and throws light on six knowledge areas. These are as follows:
- Forensic science.This domain is mostly focused on the computer forensics and cyber crime, network attacks, and principles of investigations. Also, one should learn more about Expert Witness, reporting, mobile devices, email crimes, and more.
- Policies, ethics, and regulations. Under this section, applicants need to demonstrate their understanding of the laws when it comes to log management and email crimes. Also, candidates should be proficient in seizing computers and searching by using Warrant as well as without it. Finally, one has to know general ethics and what are the policies related to mobile forensics.
- Digital evidence. Here, individuals should learn more about the types of digital evidence, the specifics of electronic evidence, certain rules, and crime categories. In addition, the candidates have to learn more about hard disks, various file systems, database forensics, and others.
- Methodology and procedures.This domain emphasizes the methodologies used for computer forensics investigations, the approaches to examine evidence, and data duplication and acquisition. Also, one has to be aware of the concepts of encryption, know the basics of First Response, anti-forensics techniques, IDS, even correlation, log management, and report writing.
- Digital forensics. Here, applicants need to understand forensics of different operating systems, data recovery concepts, and file system analysis, among the rest. Also, one should know how to handle investigations on web attacks, wireless attacks, email crime, and others.
- Programs, systems, tools. This section requires applicants to learn more about available software and hardware tools used in the field. These can be for data acquisition, Windows Forensics tools, steganography, password cracking, and cloud forensics, to name a few.
Flourishing With Exam EC0-349
The success in EC0-349 exam delivers multiple benefits. First, since the candidates acquire vendor-neutral knowledge that is applicable beyond borders, they gain global recognition and widen job opportunities. Speaking in detail, the certificate holders will be considered suitable for job roles like Forensic Investigators and Ethical Hackers. Both these options are pivotal and offer everything that a professional demands for a secure career.
For instance, ZipRecruiter says that the average salary of an Ethical Hacker is about $119k per annum. The same sort of high-end compensation waits for those who are going to take up a Forensic Investigator as their career. The middle salary in this job profile is about $73k, while the top experts can make as much as $163k annually.
The job opportunities are in abundance and more details are available on the vendor’s website. It provides specialists with recent job postings in the relevant areas.
Success beyond EC0-349 Exam
CHFI is the highest degree of certification that one can earn from the EC-Council while following a forensic track. However, there is also a related certificate, which is EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS). This is a good option to consider because taking up this accreditation allows one to get a firm grasp of key digital forensics domains and opens up further success prospects.
Pass your ECCouncil EC0-349 certification exam with the latest ECCouncil EC0-349 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using EC0-349 ECCouncil certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
ECCouncil EC0-349 practice test questions and Answers, ECCouncil EC0-349 Exam Dumps
Got questions about ECCouncil EC0-349 exam dumps, ECCouncil EC0-349 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top ECCouncil Exams
- 312-50v11 - Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Exam
- 312-49v10 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-38 - Certified Network Defender
- 712-50 - EC-Council Certified CISO
- 312-50v10 - Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Exam
- 312-39 - Certified SOC Analyst
- 312-85 - Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
- 312-49 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 212-89 - EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
- 312-50 - CEH Certified Ethical Hacker (312-50v9)
- EC0-349 - ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed ECCouncil EC0-349 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump