ECCouncil 312-50 Bundle
- Exam: 312-50 CEH Certified Ethical Hacker (312-50v9)
- Exam Provider: ECCouncil
Real ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Dumps Questions
ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
312-50 Questions & Answers
614 Questions & Answers
Includes real 312-50 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for ECCouncil CEH 312-50 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
182 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
312-50 Study Guide
545 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
ECCouncil CEH 312-50 Exam Dumps, ECCouncil CEH 312-50 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated ECCouncil CEH certification 312-50 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate ECCouncil CEH 312-50 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by ECCouncil experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate ECCouncil CEH 312-50 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 312-50 ECCouncil CEH certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The EC-Council CEH 312-50 is a key test for those who look after the integrity of the network infrastructure as a whole. Generally, these professionals are auditors, penetration testers, site administrators, security officers, and such. And if you want to take this exam, you must have a prior understanding of the essential security features as well as basic protective measures to keep the system safe and secured.
CEH 312-50 and Its Corresponding Certification
CEH 312-50 is the sole requirement for earning the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) accreditation. By obtaining this certificate, professionals prove their expertise in ethical hacking. This also signifies that they have met the standards set by the industry in terms of ethical hacking measures. So, if you want to get this kind of recognition, obtaining this certification is highly recommended.
Detailed Requirements for CEH 312-50
There are certain things that one needs to accomplish to become eligible to take 312-50 exam. Below are the options available for interested candidates along with the sums one should pay to register for the test.
- The specialists that have at least 2 years of industry experience in the field of InfoSec should pay the application fee of $100.
- The students that have undergone a training session administered by EC-Council also have to pay the exam fee of $100, on top of the training costs.
- Individuals that have the CEH certification of version 1 to 7 from the older EC-Council accreditation program will no longer have to pay the fee.
The pricing, however, is not fixed but fluctuating because EC-Council tails the free-market approach. Hence, the amount can change for the benefit of the certification community. Another thing to consider is that the rates differ when bundled with training courses. Some of the factors that affect the pricing include added training facilities, trainerâ€™s experience, training mode, and such.
Core Domains Candidates Need to Monitor
CEH 312-50 underlines the 7 significant domains of information security. These are as follows:
- Background (21.79%) â€• this domain opens up the test coverage with its comprehensive discussion of relevant network, communications, and information security technologies. In addition, there will be a discourse on relevant threats and attack vectors surrounding information security.
- Analysis / Assessment (12.73%) â€• the next area takes on oneâ€™s knowledge in the assessment and analysis held in information security. It also covers the vital processes including footprinting, scanning, enumeration, and system hacking.
- Security (23.73%) â€• itâ€™s a crucial section to understand various systemsâ€™ security controls, along with attack detection and prevention. As a result, this part holds the second largest percentage of the exam.
- Tools / Programs / Systems (28.91%) â€• with the biggest impact on oneâ€™s test score, itâ€™s very important to pick up the concepts related to critical information security systems, programs, and tools. This section accentuates topics such as DNS, cryptography, scripting languages, wireless IPS deployment, and subnetting, among others.
- Procedures (8.77%) â€• for the next section, candidates will need to deal with relevant security procedures like PKI, PGP, SA, and TCP/IP. Familiarity with the assessment methodologies and techniques must be mastered too.
- Policies (1.90%) â€• security guidelines and regulations act as a point of reference in the security domain. With such weight, one must exert effort in studying imperative security rules as well as compliance regulations including PCI-DSS and SOX.
- Ethics (2.17%) â€• finally, to become a reliable ethical hacker, one has to learn by heart the ethics of information technology and follow the professional code of conduct.
You can get a more detailed list of the topics by checking out the official CEH Exam Blueprint v3.0. This file also provides an idea of the number of questions in each domain.
Essential Exam Details
Itâ€™s not enough to know just the test blueprint. To be ready to manage the time properly, itâ€™s recommended to take a step forward and comprehend the exam pattern. Thus, the CEH (ANSI) test contains 125 multiple-choice questions. Candidates will be given 4 hours to answer all the queries.
This exam can be taken in two different forms: the first one is via a physical testing center while the second choice is to sit for it remotely. Either way, the exam will be proctored by the EC-Council Certification department. The applicants opting for the remote, proctored mode must book the exam at least 3 days before the preferred date. Also, one should have a valid test voucher and an identification document.
Test Scoring and Other Important Information
EC-Council ensures the integrity of all their certifications thatâ€™s why their test questions do not have the same level of difficulty. From the individual rating of the tasks, it will be gathered to provide the overall cut score. This cut score depends on the exam form being challenged, which could range from 60% to 85%.
CEH Benefits and Salary Range
Passing CEH 312-50 is more than just acquiring a certification. It transforms one into a skilled security professional who can handle the critical features, tools, and processes of a network infrastructure. This also means these professionals can efficiently identify security vulnerabilities and threats to avoid potential network and system attacks. And as a Certified Ethical Hacker, you think like a hacker but act according to the core security standards.
Another thing that makes this certificate more commendable is the fact that itâ€™s vendor-neutral. As a result, it does not limit its holder to a particular set of tools but rather to a wider scope of security discipline. Plus, it offers inspiring career benefits, most especially with the surge of security risks and threats. In addition, Certified Ethical Hackers enjoy an average of $84k salary annually, according to PayScale.
Recommended Certification Path after Earning CEH
The next step after acquiring the CEH (ANSI) certification is the CEH (Practical). This is a rigorous, lab exam that tests oneâ€™s technical skills in ethical hacking through a realistic corporate environment featuring live virtual machines, networks, and apps. So, if you want to become a fully-equipped ethical hacker, this should be part of your goals too.
Pass your ECCouncil CEH 312-50 certification exam with the latest ECCouncil CEH 312-50 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 312-50 ECCouncil CEH certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
ECCouncil CEH 312-50 practice test questions and Answers, ECCouncil CEH 312-50 Exam Dumps
Got questions about ECCouncil CEH 312-50 exam dumps, ECCouncil CEH 312-50 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top ECCouncil Exams
- 312-50v11 - Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Exam
- 712-50 - EC-Council Certified CISO
- 312-49v10 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-50v10 - Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Exam
- 312-38 - Certified Network Defender
- 312-39 - Certified SOC Analyst
- EC0-349 - ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 212-89 - EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
- 312-85 - Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
- 312-50 - CEH Certified Ethical Hacker (312-50v9)
- 312-49 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
Purchase ECCouncil 312-50 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed ECCouncil 312-50 CEH Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump