Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional
- Exam: AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01))
- Certification: AWS DevOps Engineer Professional
- Certification Provider: Amazon
100% Real Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Exam Dumps
Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Practice Test Questions, AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Questions & Answers
82 Questions & Answers
Includes real AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam. Exam Simulator Included!
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Online Training Course
207 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Study Guide
476 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Practice Test Questions, Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Exam Dumps
Real Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Exam Dumps & Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Practice Test Questions.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional test known as DOP-C01 verifies your tech skills in providing, monitoring, and defining different distributed app systems found on the AWS platform. Acing such an exam will get you the Amazon AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional validation.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer â€“ Professional Certificate
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer â€“ Professional certification is meant for candidates who perform DevOps engineer roles. An individual should have at least 2 years of experience in operating, provisioning, and managing AWS environments. It validates the candidatesâ€™ ability to perform the following tasks:
- Implementation as well as management of methodologies and delivery systems on AWS;
- Execution & automation of governance processes, compliance validation, and security controls;
- Definition and deployment of logging terms, metrics, and monitoring on AWS;
- Implanting highly available and scalable systems on AWS;
- Design, management, and maintenance of tools to automate AWS operational processes.
To enroll in this test, candidates must have the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in operating, provisioning, and managing AWS environments;
- Experience coding in at least one high-level programming language;
- Developing highly automated infrastructures;
- Knowledge of operating systems administration;
- Understanding modern development procedures and methodologies.
Who Is Target Audience?
The targeted audience for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer â€“ Professional exam are SysOps administrators and developers who want to take DOP-C01 exam. Also, it is ideal for specialists who want to deepen their skills and knowledge in AWS.
Main Exam Details
Every test has a certain structure, which dictates how it is done. For DOP-C01, the main details include:
- The format of the final exam is multiple-choice & multiple-answer;
- Candidates can take this test in a testing center or as a proctored online exam;
- The time allotted for DOP-C01 is 180 minutes;
- The cost of the exam is 300 USD;
- It can be taken in four languages, namely, English, Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
Upon sitting for the official exam, you should expect a pass or a fail. To get a pass status, you must ensure that you score 750 points on a scale of 100-1000.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer â€“ Professional Domains
In order to prove expertise in AWS, a candidate needs to go for DOP-C01, which is the only exam that candidates need to pass. To get a clear overview of this important test, letâ€™s focus on the main topics which form the basis of the exam setting:
- SDLC Automation;
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code;
- Logging & Monitoring;
- Standards alongside Policies Automation;
- Event and Incident Response;
- Fault Tolerance, High Availability, and Disaster Recovery.
SDLC automation involves applying concepts to define, control, and implement source control strategies. Also, a candidate will learn various steps of SDLC and best practices in every step. More importantly, the main concept is to understand how to securely develop artifacts and testing that are free from cyber-attacks. Whatâ€™s more, candidates will have to know how to make use of concepts that are necessary for a CI/CD pipeline automation.
Configuration management and infrastructure as code are concerned with determining the implementation features based on the deployment requirements as well as determining the appropriate execution models based on business needs. The learner will also acquire the knowledge required to manage systems using AWS configuration management services and tools and will understand how to put lifecycle hooks into operation.
Logging and monitoring involve storage aggregation and analysis of logs & metrics. The candidate should as well learn to apply changes and concepts that are required to audit, automate, log, monitor, and manage AWS environments as well as infrastructure. This domain also focuses on enlightening learners with the skills to implement tagging and a metadata strategy.
The standards and policy automation area deals with the concepts that are necessary for enforcing standards for monitoring, logging, testing, metrics, and security. Determining how to optimize cost through automation and various governance strategies are also addressed in this domain.
Event and incident response is one of the scopes that make up the exam questions and equips the learner with the skills to troubleshoot issues and provide a recovery technique. It also extends to automating event management & alerts and applying appropriate concepts to set up event-driven automated options.
The last sector is concerned with determining how to implement fault-tolerant, high availability, and scalable software. It also addressed the evaluation processes of deployment, which aims at identifying the points of failure. Additionally, applicants will have to deal with defining services like RTO and cost that comply with business needs.
There are several job opportunities you can take upon getting certified. Some of them include the following:
A development operations engineer is basically responsible for the production and maintenance of a web platform. S/he is also responsible for the management of the cloud infrastructure and system administration as well as collaborating with teams in the identification and repair of issues. These are the tasks that are also associated with the profession:
- Researching new technologies that will boost the functionality of the system;
- Implementing scalable applications;
- Integrating infrastructure with application deployment processes.
According to Payscale.com, the average salary of DevOps engineers is $95,269 per year.
Cloud Solutions Architect
As a cloud solution architect, youâ€™ll be involved in designing technology solutions, adopting cloud computing, and helping business enterprises take advantage of the cloud. These specialists should also be able to give the impacts of cloud in the application design, network design, system design, and security architecture of the business when cloud solution is integrated. Therefore, identifying the risks and providing mitigation techniques for such a specialist is also vital. The research done by Payscale.com shows that the average income that such a specialist can earn is $126,468 per year.
A software engineer is concerned with documenting the entire software development process and ensuring that the system installed or integrated meets the requirements at every step. Normally, the success of the system is based on project scheduling and management done by a software engineer. Payscale.com estimates the average annual salary of a software engineer to be $86,478 per annum.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional certification is the final step in the developerâ€™s track. If you want to verify your knowledge within specialty-related fields, then you may pursue the AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty or the AWS Certified Database - Specialty certificates.
Pass your next exam with Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Exam Dumps, Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam dumps, Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Amazon Exams
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C02 - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C02
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (SAP-C01)
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty - AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS-C01)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate - AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02)
- AWS Certified Developer Associate - AWS Certified Developer Associate (DVA-C01)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03
- AWS Certified Database - Specialty - AWS Certified Database - Specialty
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional - AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01)
- AWS-SysOps - AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (SOA-C01)
- AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty - AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty (DAS-C01)
- AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty - AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty (MLS-C01)
Purchase Amazon AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps