Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty
- Exam: AWS Certified Security - Specialty (AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS-C01))
- Certification: AWS Certified Security - Specialty
- Certification Provider: Amazon
100% Real Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty Certification AWS Certified Security - Specialty Exam Dumps
Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty AWS Certified Security - Specialty Practice Test Questions, AWS Certified Security - Specialty Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
AWS Certified Security - Specialty Questions & Answers
509 Questions & Answers
Includes real AWS Certified Security - Specialty exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty AWS Certified Security - Specialty exam. Exam Simulator Included!
AWS Certified Security - Specialty Online Training Course
165 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AWS Certified Security - Specialty Study Guide
552 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty Certification Practice Test Questions, Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty Certification Exam Dumps
Real Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty Exam Dumps & Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty Certification Practice Test Questions.
In case you are interested in getting into the security domain and get equipped with all the related knowledge, then you must opt for the AWS Certified Security - Specialty exam, which is coded SCS-C01 and which will get you the prestigious Amazon AWS AWS Certified Security - Specialty certificate.
What Is AWS Certified Security â€“ Specialty?
The AWS Certified Security â€“ Specialty is a lucrative certification, which is designed to validate your technical knowledge and expertise when it comes to securing AWS workloads. For you to better understand what such a certificate entails, here go the main abilities validated by it:
- An understanding of AWS data protection techniques and classification of specialized data;
- The methods of encrypting data and implementing AWS techniques;
- Securing the internet protocols and executing AWS mechanisms;
- Solid knowledge of AWS security Services and the methods that secure the production environment;
- The competency and experience gained from at least 2 years in deploying AWS security features and services;
- The ability to make a decision upon considering the security, cost, and the complexity of the deployment when a set of application requirements is given;
- Precise knowledge of the risks and different security operations.
What Are Its Prerequisites?
When it comes to the requisites for being eligible for this AWS validation, they are as follow:
- Every candidate is supposed to have at least two-year hands-on experience in AWS workloads security;
- S/he should possess the knowledge of AWS workloads controls;
- Candidates must have at least five-year experience in designing and implementing AWS security solutions.
What Are Main Test Details?
As explained above, in order to be considered for the AWS Certified Security â€“ Specialty certification, each candidate must pass SCS-C01 exam, which validates the candidatesâ€™ prowess in securing AWS platform. This test has the following distinct features:
- The format of the questions is multiple-choice and multiple-response;
- It is an online proctored exam and can also be delivered in testing centers;
- The time allotted for completing SCS-C01 is 170 minutes;
- Every candidate must pay a test fee of $300 while the practice exam goes for an extra $40;
- The languages used to set such an exam include English, Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese;
- The passing score is 750 grades on a scale of 100-1000.
It must be underlined that the AWS Certified Security â€“ Specialty certification test may also include some unscored items which are meant for collecting statistical data and which will not constitute your final score.
What Are Domains of SCS-C01?
Overall, in the final test, you will have to showcase the proficiency in the following tested areas:
- Incident Response
This topic, in particular, is more concerned with AWS abuse notices, suspected compromised samples, and used access keys. Also, through this domain, the learner gets advanced knowledge to verify the incident response planning and provide appropriate AWS services. A candidate should as well acquire the mechanisms to assess the construction of automated alerting and come up with the necessary remediation procedures for security-related cases in addition to issues.
- Logging & Monitoring
The main concept presented by this segment is the design and implementation of security alerting and monitoring. It also extends to troubleshooting the security monitoring problems as well as giving logging solutions. Therefore, the candidate will get precision when creating algorithms and terminating sessions.
- Infrastructure Security
Here, the main focus is to ensure that the AWS workloads reside in the appropriate infrastructure. It involves designing edge Security for AWS and implementing a highly secure network infrastructure. Moreover, the concepts on network infrastructure, its troubleshooting, and host-based security are covered within such an area.
- Identity and Access Management
This segment extensively covers the design and implementation of scalable authentication and authorization techniques to access AWS resources. The candidate will also gain advanced knowledge and skills to troubleshoot any authentication & authorization problems related to AWS services.
- Data Protection
It is the final domain of SCS-C01 exam which deals with protecting data on the AWS platform. The tasks involved here include designing and implementing key management, troubleshooting key monitoring, and executing a highly sophisticated data encryption solution for both data at rest and data in transit.
AWS Certified Security â€“ Specialty Career Prospects
There are several job opportunities associated with the AWS Certified Security â€“ Specialty certification. Among them, youâ€™ll find the following:
- Security Engineer
A security engineer is concerned with securing the computer systems and networks of an organization. You will also be tasked with the responsibility of implementing security measures that protect important data in case there is a cyber-attack. Generally, security engineers take full control of the network infrastructure and the software that supports the main infrastructure. The main roles of the security engineer are administering protections, examining vulnerabilities, and inspecting security breaches. The basic salary that such a specialist can earn ranges from $62k to $135k per year according to the research done by Payscale.com.
- Security Architect
Security architects are specialists who create, design, and monitor the deployment & installation of the company's computer network and security. To achieve this, security architects develop complex advanced security systems. They are also keen on hacker moves and design algorithms to protect the attack. Additionally, security architects are required to have knowledge of risk management, authentication technologies, assessment procedures, and security attack pathologies. According to Payscale.com, the average salary of a security architect starts at $85k per annum.
- Network Engineer
A network engineer is a technology specialist who is competent in maintaining the connectivity of networks in terms of voice, data, calls, and wireless network services. Network engineers are often referred to as network architects. The job description of a network architect, in particular, includes implementing, formulating, and executing computer networks in an organization. The key responsibilities of a network architect include:
- Planning for initiatives and expanding network infrastructure already existing;
- Providing consistent solutions based on metrics such as infrastructure upgrades, traffic congestion, and routine troubleshooting;
- Documenting blueprints for network related issues;
- Installing software or hardware, creating back-ups, and monitoring system performance.
The average salary of a network engineer is around $74k per year according to the data revealed by Payscale.com.
After gaining the aforementioned certificate, candidates can opt for other Specialty validations offered by Amazon. Thus, candidates can get the AWS Certified Advanced Networking â€“ Specialty or the AWS Certified Data Analytics â€“ Specialty certifications, which will make you skilled in other tech fields relating to the IT industry.
Pass your next exam with Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty Certification Exam Dumps, Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty exam dumps, Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Amazon Exams
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional SAP-C02 - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional SAP-C02
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate - AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02)
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty - AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS-C01)
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate DVA-C02 - AWS Certified Developer - Associate DVA-C02
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty ANS-C01 - AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty ANS-C01
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional DOP-C02 - AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional DOP-C02
- AWS Certified Database - Specialty - AWS Certified Database - Specialty
- AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty - AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty (DAS-C01)
- AWS-SysOps - AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (SOA-C01)
- AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty - AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty (MLS-C01)
- AWS Certified SAP on AWS - Specialty PAS-C01 - AWS Certified SAP on AWS - Specialty PAS-C01
Purchase Amazon AWS Certified Security - Specialty Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed AWS Certified Security - Specialty Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps