- Certification: AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- Certification Provider: Amazon
Amazon AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification
100% Real Amazon AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam Dumps
Amazon AWS Certified Developer - Associate AWS Certified Developer Associate Practice Test Questions, AWS Certified Developer - Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers - 100% Free!
308 Questions and Answers
The ultimate exam preparation tool, AWS Certified Developer Associate practice questions and answers cover all topics and technologies of AWS Certified Developer Associate exam allowing you to get prepared and then pass AWS Certified Developer - Associate certification exam.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from These CertBolt Dumps
Passing the AWS DVA-C01 exam qualifies you for the AWS Certified Developer Associate certification that generally validates the technical expertise and skills in the cloud platform. It is a technical role-based AWS certificate that can greatly aid in the career growth of its holders.
Ideal Candidates for DVA-C01 exam
Even though there are no formal prerequisites to DVA-C01 test, candidates interested in this exam are expected to have experience working in a developer role for at least 1 year. The candidate should also be able to show knowledge of architecting and deploying robust applications on AWS technologies and understand the basic AWS architecture best practices. Moreover, one should know to proficiently develop, deploy, and debug cloud-based applications using AWS.
Recommended AWS Knowledge before Sitting for DVA-C01
If you are to take this AWS Certified Developer Associate (DVA-C01) exam, you are advised to have at least one year of hands-on experience in the development and maintenance of AWS based applications with an in-depth understanding of at least a single high-level programming language. You should also have an understanding of the core AWS services, architecture best practices, and uses. Being skilled in using the AWS service APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI to write applications is required, as well as the ability to identify key features of AWS services. Some other exam requirements include assessing your understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model and the application of lifecycle management. You should also show your skills in using CI/CD pipeline while deploying applications on AWS, writing codes using AWS security best practices, interacting with AWS services, and applying a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write codes. Also, it is an expectation that candidates should be able to author, maintain, and debug AWS code modules, and be proficient in writing codes for serverless applications. An understanding of how containers are used in the development process is also vital knowledge for this AWS exam.
What to Expect in AWS Certified Developer Associate
The vendor doesn’t reveal how many questions will be included in the main test, however, it’s known that they are presented in either the multiple-choice, or multiple-answer formats. Multiple-choices involve choosing one correct answer while multiple-answer questions contain more than a single correct answer to one question. DVA-C01 can be taken as an online proctored exam, or at a testing center. In either case, one is required to pay a fee of 150 USD during the registration. Overall, candidates are allotted 130 minutes to answer all the questions of such an exam. The languages in which one can take this test include English, Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
Topics Covered in DVA-C01
The following are some of the content to study while preparing for your DVA-C01 exam:
- Cloud Computing that requires you to be able to describe what cloud computing means, and show an understanding of the types of cloud computing. Here, you will also learn about cloud computing deployment models, AWS cloud economics, data warehouses, AWS cloud architecture design principles, and Amazon web services cloud platform.
- Under the Identity and Access Management (IAM) area, you will study the elements of IAM, password policy standards, access & secret keys, and IAM roles. Also, make sure that you fully grasp the concepts of authentication, active directory federation service (ADFS), and integration between ADFS and AWS.
- The Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) topic demands having an understanding of the EC2 Instance Lifecycle, Amazon EBS basics, types, and volume, introduction to Route 53, and AWS Command Line Interface (CLI).
- In the Amazon S3 section, you should cover the S3 basics and S3 data consistency models, object lifecycle management, versioning, and durability together with availability. Also, you will get to know more about S3 storage classes, S3 pricing, security, and encryption.
- The Serverless Computing portion involves the definition of serverless, and an understanding of Lambda functions, Amazon API Gateways, and AWS X-Ray. You can further progress to studying the Amazon DynamoDB, its API permissions, and best practices.
- Other related topics include the KMS and Encryption, and AWS Services such as SQS, SNS, kinesis, and Amazon RDS. You should also have a look at Developers Theory which covers AWS CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodePipeLine, and CloudFormation.
Test DVA-C01 is an associate-level exam covering five domains that include deployment (22%), security (26%), development with AWS Services (30%), monitoring and troubleshooting (12%), and refactoring (10%). When it comes to the deployment section, you will get to know more about the current CI/CD pipelines and Elastic Beanstalk. In addition, you will get to know more about the deployment package as well as serverless apps. The second evaluated area will cover authenticated calls to AWS services, encryption in addition to application authentication, and authorization. The development with AWS Services will deal with writing code for serverless apps and changing functional requirements into app design. Plus, you will be exposed to AWS services by utilizing APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI and codes. The fourth segment will assess your knowledge of the best use of AWS features & services and the app code migration. At last, the final domain will focus on developing such skills as writing monitored codes and performing root cause analysis.
Careers and Salary
Once you attain your certificate, you can opt for the job roles of a DevOps Engineer or a Cloud Engineer. Generally, the average salary for specialists with the AWS Certified Developer Associate is slightly more than $100k as stated by Payscale. A DevOps Engineer earns around $95k yearly while performing tasks such as implementing highly scalable applications, researching new technologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness, and integrating infrastructure units with application deployment processes. Other roles include analyzing, designing, and evaluating automation scripts and systems.
Learning Path and Higher Certifications
The AWS Developer career path targets developers that are interested in learning how to develop AWS cloud applications. As you progress through this path, you build your technical skills with AWS Developer certifications. Once you garner your AWS Certified Developer Associate, the next step would be to seek the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional. This certification focuses mainly on continuous delivery (CD) and the automation processes and validates provisioning, operating, and managing applications on the AWS platform.
Where can I download free exam questions?
First you need to create an account with CertBolt (click link 'Registration' in top menu). Then you need to confirm your email address: check your mailbox for confirmation email message from CertBolt and click a link inside of that message. After that you are ready to download free exam questions.
How long will my product be valid?
All CertBolt products are valid for 365 days from the date of download.
How many free exams can I download?
All CertBolt products are for personal use only. Each CertBolt account owner is limited to download 100 different exams per month.
How many computers I can download CertBolt software on?
You can download your CertBolt products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices.
What operating systems are supported by your practice exam questions software?
Our AWS Certified Developer - Associate practice exam questions are supported by all modern Microsoft Windows editions.
Top Amazon Exams
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C02 - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C02
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (SAP-C01)
- AWS-SysOps - AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (SOA-C01)
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty - AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty (ANS-C00)
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty - AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS-C01)
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional - AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01)
- AWS Certified Developer Associate - AWS Certified Developer Associate (DVA-C01)
- AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty - AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty (MLS-C01)
- AWS Certified Database - Specialty - AWS Certified Database - Specialty (beta)
- AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty - AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty (DAS-C01)