Curriculum For This Course
Introduction2 Lectures Time 00:05:00
Planning Your Splunk Deployment4 Lectures Time 00:22:00
Installing Splunk4 Lectures Time 00:12:00
Getting data In3 Lectures Time 00:33:00
Searching and Reporting6 Lectures Time 00:49:00
Visualizing Your Data4 Lectures Time 00:30:00
Advanced Splunk Concepts5 Lectures Time 00:23:00
Video tutorials list
Video Name Time 1. What is Splunk? 02:49 2. Getting Help 01:45
Planning Your Splunk Deployment
Video Name Time 1. Deployment Models 05:34 2. How Splunk Stores Data 03:50 3. Understanding Licensing 04:40 4. Splunk Apps 07:20
Video Name Time 1. Provisioning a Splunk Cloud instance 01:08 2. Install Splunk on Azure 04:49 3. Download and Install Splunk on Linux 04:26 4. Download and Install Splunk on Windows 02:18
Getting data In
Video Name Time 1. Getting Data In 06:36 2. Universal Forwarders 14:16 3. Heavy Forwarders 12:29
Searching and Reporting
Video Name Time 1. The Search App 02:11 2. The Search Pipeline 06:03 3. Basic Searching 12:20 4. Dealing with Time 10:51 5. Search Modes, Fields, and Field Discovery 09:04 6. Intermediate Searching 09:07
Visualizing Your Data
Video Name Time 1. Data Models 08:26 2. Using Pivot to Build Basic Visualizations 07:42 3. The Chart and Timechart Commands 08:31 4. Reporting and Alerting 05:02
Advanced Splunk Concepts
Video Name Time 1. Deployment Servers and Forwarder Management 03:13 2. Users, Roles, and Authentication 06:16 3. Configuration Files 05:29 4. Knowledge Objects 03:24 5. Lookups 05:33
SPLK-1001: Splunk Core Certified User Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep SPLK-1001: Splunk Core Certified User certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Splunk SPLK-1001 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our SPLK-1001: Splunk Core Certified User certification video training course which has been written by Splunk experts.
Ace the Splunk SPLK-1001 exam and earn your Splunk Core Certified User certification with the help of this top-notch video course. This is a credible tool in highlighting your fundamental grasp of the Splunk software as well as other related cloud platforms. With such mastery, it will be easy for you to accomplish Splunk’s entry-level accreditation.
SPLK-1001 video course functions as a training ground for those who want to be adept with the Splunk platform. It includes 28 lectures that are designed to develop your abilities in navigating the Splunk setup and maximizing its key functionalities, including fields, alerts, lookups, dashboards, and statistical reports. The entire course runs for only about 2 hours, so make the most out of the given time frame to comprehend and master the critical subjects.
Knowledge and Skills Covered
Certbolt ensures that you’ll be getting the latest information and updates of the Splunk enterprise. Therefore, all the lectures covered in the course are up-to-date to provide you with the most practical knowledge and skills. The main sections of this program are as follows:
- Introduction. Before anything else, there will be an overview of the core Splunk components. Such knowledge allows you to easily install and get data into the Splunk platform.
- Deployment. After understanding the basic features, it’s time to plan and polish your skills in deploying Splunk. Consequently, you have to know the vital deployment models, along with Splunk apps. Through this, you can proficiently handle the process of storing data via Splunk and utilize licensing tools accordingly.
- Installation. Another skill you will learn through the course material is how to work with the installation attributes of Splunk. These include provisioning Splunk cloud instances, installing Splunk on Azure, and downloading Splunk on both Linux and Windows.
- Data incorporation. Getting data into the Splunk platform is made easy with the lectures included in the course. Universal and heavy forwarders are the main highlights of this section. These help you understand the procedures so you maximize your training and accomplish the tasks quickly.
- Searching and reporting. There are also lessons that concentrate on the search and report attributes of Splunk via the Search App and Search Pipeline. Subsequently, you have to get the hang of basic as well as intermediate searching. Make sure that you also wade through the relevant search modes and field discovery so you can efficiently deal with time.
- Data visualization. Visualizing data is a salient section when dealing with Splunk tools and technicalities. Therefore, it’s important to set forth your focus on data models, charts, and timechart commands. This way, you won’t have a hard time generating basic visualizations using pivot. This also makes the reporting and alerting phases more functional.
- Advanced Splunk concepts. Along with the fundamental aspects, it’s also significant to have an outline of more complex Splunk features. These address any concerns related to deployment servers as well as forwarded management. In addition, you get to penetrate the weight of users, roles, and authentication, together with configuration files, knowledge objects, and lookups.
Train like a pro with the right set of background. Firstly, candidates of SPLK-1001 video course must know that basic knowledge of the Splunk platform is very important. If you need help with the terms and concepts, you may check out the official course for Splunk fundamentals first. Though this is not a requisite, availing this material is highly recommended to make everything more convenient. Also, don’t forget to utilize the blueprint, which records all crucial aspects of the exam, from the test format to the list of key objectives. You can also make use of the official “Candidate Handbook for Splunk Certification”. This in-depth file not just lists down the pertinent features of SPLK-1001 exam but the entire Splunk certification program. So, if you need a preparatory guide or a refresher, this does its job pretty well.
SPLK-1001 exam is the main requirement for the Splunk Core Certified User certification. It comes with 65 questions to be answered within 57 minutes. You are given an additional 3 minutes to read and review the test agreement; hence, the total seating time is 1 hour. There are two language options to choose from ― English and Japanese.
Suitable Candidates for the Video Course
- Candidates for SPLK-1001 exam
- Individuals who want to smoothly kick off the Splunk Core Certified User route
- Professionals with basic familiarity with Splunk
- Those who are planning to dig into more technical roles using the Splunk platform
Training for the Splunk SPLK-1001 exam can be done efficiently and successfully through Certbolt’s extensive video training. The lessons are all aimed to improve your skillset and ripen your knowledge so you can expertly navigate and utilize the Splunk software according to your needs. And once your clear the test and eventually acquire the Splunk Core Certified User certification, you are bound for career advancement.
Job Roles Available for Certified Professionals
- Splunk engineer
- Splunk analyst
- Splunk consultant
- Senior product manager
- Systems administrator
- Development engineer
- Cybersecurity operations center analyst
Certbolt's total training solution includes SPLK-1001: Splunk Core Certified User certification video training course, Splunk SPLK-1001 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. SPLK-1001: Splunk Core Certified User certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.