- Exam: CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100))
- Certification: CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
- Certification Provider: PMI
100% Real PMI CAPM Certification CAPM Exam Dumps
PMI CAPM CAPM Practice Test Questions, CAPM Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
CAPM Questions & Answers
1148 Questions & Answers
Includes real CAPM exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for PMI CAPM CAPM exam.
CAPM Online Training Course
123 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
CAPM Study Guide
939 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
PMI CAPM Certification Practice Test Questions, PMI CAPM Certification Exam Dumps
Real PMI CAPM Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate PMI CAPM Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate PMI CAPM Exam Dumps & PMI CAPM Certification Practice Test Questions.
The CAPM or Certified Associate in Project Management certification from PMI helps aspiring managers to get hold over current and most renowned skills and techniques in the field. The successful passing of this exam makes candidates competent in the industry which makes them such employees that any company can easily relay.
Overview of CAPM
Aimed to create a launchpad for novice project managers, CAPM is a diligently designed certification as per PMBOK® Guide (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge). It is an entry-level certificate that covers the key project management terms, skills, technologies, and processes. To earn it, the applicants should only ace one thorough exam.
The Ideal Audience
CAPM can be proved a game-changer for managers who need to upgrade their skillset. The knowledge inherited during this certification path lets a professional become extra fit for the job and accomplish the related responsibilities effortlessly, accurately, and in a time-bounded manner. This accreditation also serves as proof of readiness for handling larger projects.
Before you plan to apply for this famed certification and think of a promising career in project management, make sure you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria set by the PMI. As per the guideline, the CAPM aspirant should acquire a secondary degree and has 23-hour formal project management education. Also, one should be ready to pay a fee that varies as per the exam administration type. For instance, a PMI member has to pay $225 while a non- PMI member has to pay $300.
The CAPM exam is purely based on PMI’s framework. It is a 3-hour long test that contains 150 questions. Out of them, 15 questions are pretest and are non-scored. This means a candidate will only be scored for 135 questions. One’s performance in the exam will be monitored via psychometric analysis, and the mark will be given in accordance with the results. Thus, there is no set score one should achieve, so there is a need to put all the effort to answer all the inquiries right.
There are no scheduled breaks in the exam, it has to be completed in one sitting. When it comes to the format, CAPM can be taken at a testing center or via an online proctoring facility. The exam is available in 14 global languages but applicants who choose online mode can sit for it in English only.
Once passed successfully, the exam remains valid for three years, and a certification holder has to earn 15 PDUs to renew the CAPM accreditation before the expiration period ends.
Exam Objective Outline
The CAPM exam content includes 13 key domains that cover the most relevant information. Here is a quick overview of them:
- Introduction to Project Management. This section requires a candidate to gain knowledge about five key project management processes, project lifecycle, and the relation between various aspects of project management such as portfolio, program, and operational management.
- Project Environment. This is all about understanding the different assets and factors associated with a project environment. It is also dedicated to organizational systems, and hierarchy of programs and projects, among the rest.
- Role of the Project Manager. Understand what is the exact role of these professionals in an organization and what are the associated responsibilities. Learn more about the key functions, a sphere of influence, PMI triangle, etc.
- Project Integration Management. This domain focuses on the tools, techniques, and methods required for project integration management. One should know the purpose of the related operations, core procedures, working with documents, and other concepts.
- Project Scope Management. This domain gives much stress on the six processes of project scope management. The knowledge of Work Breakdown Structure is required as well as the use of prototypes.
- Project Schedule Management. Here a candidate also needs to understand the tools, techniques, inputs, outputs, and methods of this type of management. Core scheduling calculations and solving simple network diagrams issues are involved too.
- Project Cost Management. Gaining expertise over all the related aspects of project cost management is required to pass the test. This also includes tailoring, forecasting methods, and others.
- Project Quality Management. 7% of exam content is covered by this domain and helps you understand all the key techniques related to project quality management as well as the approaches needed for continuous improvement.
- Project Resource Management. All the six key processes and their related tools of project resource management are covered in this section along with managing conflicts, solving the issues related to resources, etc.
- Project Communication Management. One should understand the key processes and procedures related to the project communication management areas and focus on the dimensions of communication and specific communication skills.
- Project Risk Management. The 11th exam domain helps a candidate to have a hold over the skills needed to perform simple risk analysis and understand when and how one should implement risk management policies.
- Project Procurement Management. All the three key processes of project procurement management and their related tools are covered in this section that compromises 4% of the exam content.
- Project Stakeholder Management. The final exam domain imparts a best-of-breed understanding of the latest techniques and methods that global companies are adopting for project stakeholder management.
Job Prospects of CAPM Certified Professionals
CAPM helps a project management professional to hit the glass ceiling and make big into the world of project management easily. It allows a candidate to gain some of the most amazing skills required for job roles like Project Manager, Project Administrator, Associate Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Customer Service Supervisor, and so on.
All these positions are pivotal ones and offer numerous global opportunities. As per ZipRecruiter, a CAPM accredited specialist can easily make $67k a year. This figure increases with better work experience. Moreover, since PMI is a globally recognized organization, a CAPM certified professional can explore opportunities without any geographical restrictions.
Certification Path for CAPM Certified Professionals
CAPM is a beginner-level certificate, so it offers various other enhancement options. As per the interest and eligibility, a candidate can earn advanced certifications like PMP (Project Manager) which in turn makes it easier to earn the PfMP (Portfolio Management Professional) certificate, PgMP (Program Management Professional), PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional), and others.
PMI offers a whole range of certifications to help one gain expert-level competence in project management. So, the sky is the limit for all those who have a passion for growing without any boundaries.
Pass your next exam with PMI CAPM certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using PMI CAPM certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
PMI CAPM Certification Exam Dumps, PMI CAPM Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about PMI CAPM exam dumps, PMI CAPM practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top PMI Exams
- PMP - Project Management Professional
- PMI-ACP - PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
- CAPM - Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100)
- PMI-RMP - PMI Risk Management Professional
- PMI-PBA - PMI Professional in Business Analysis
- PgMP - Program Management Professional
- PMI-SP - PMI Scheduling Professional Practice Test
Purchase PMI CAPM Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CAPM Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps