PMI CAPM Bundle
- Exam: CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100)
- Exam Provider: PMI
Real PMI CAPM Exam Dumps Questions
PMI CAPM Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
CAPM Questions & Answers
284 Questions & Answers
Includes real CAPM exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for PMI CAPM exam. Exam Simulator Included!
123 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
CAPM Study Guide
939 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
PMI CAPM Exam Dumps, PMI CAPM practice test questions
100% accurate & updated PMI certification CAPM practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate PMI CAPM Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by PMI experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate PMI CAPM dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt CAPM PMI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The CAPM is an associate-level certification provided by the Project Management Institute (PMI) that creates a foundation for further advancement in this sphere. The CAPM certificate corresponds to global standards of the industry giving its holder plenty of pay perks and job opportunities so by passing its related CAPM test, you will prove your knowledge of the core best practices that are vital for understanding project management principles.
Target Audience for CAPM Exam
The Certified Associate in Project Management exam targets individuals who want to develop in the field of project management by gaining up-to-date skills. It requires one to meet some prerequisites:
- Having a high school diploma, or another secondary degree, or a global equivalent;
- Completing at least 23 hours of education in project management before sitting for the CAPM test.
Also, an enrollment fee is required. It is $225 for members of PMI and rises up to $300 for other non-member candidates.
Skills Validated by CAPM
By excelling in the CAPM test and obtaining the certificate, the applicant verifies the ability to manage all the aspects of the project completion. These involve working in agile/adaptive environments, applying basic forecasting in the financial area, choosing appropriate ways for continuous improvement, understanding how to adjust risks, and knowing different types of agreements and contracts, among the rest.
Details of CAPM Test
The PMI CAPM exam includes 150 questions including 15 pre-test non-scored items. Overall, applicants are given three hours to answer them. Questions are provided in the multiple-choice format. When it comes to scores, there is no current percentage of the right answers that one should achieve because the performance is checked with the use of psychometric analysis. It is to be mentioned that now, the CAPM test can be taken online.
Topics Covered by CAPM Exam
To prepare for the CAPM exam, candidates need to grasp information related to the following sections:
- Basics of Project Management: This area is about understanding the standard project lifecycle, the five process groups of project management, and recognizing how projects, portfolio, operational as well as program management relate to each other. Also, understanding the functions & usage of tailoring from varied projects is important.
- Role of the Project Manager: This topic includes the most important functions of project managers, their spheres of influence, and all the major elements that the PMI triangle contains. In addition, candidates will need to recognize the difference between management and leadership.
- Project Environment: This section deals with factors that influence the final result of a project, organizational systems as well as their differences, hierarchy of portfolios, programs, and projects, and the knowledge of how the management office of a project functions and what its purposes are.
- Integration Management in Projects: Within this domain, covered are the seven processes of project management, input, techniques, outputs and tools, the importance of project integration, and procedures & concepts involved in change management of projects. It is also about considerations related to managing integration for projects, key documentation as well as knowledge management methods.
- Scope Management in Projects: This objective concerns the six processes of project management, tools, techniques, output, and input in those processes, and key concepts as well as considerations for tailoring scope management and the core roles related to scope management. The areas of elements of a WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) related to both project scope and product & scope management targeting agile or adaptive projects are also present.
- Schedule Management in Projects: This covers the six processes of project management, the tools, inputs, outputs, and techniques related to these six processes, solving simple problems for network diagrams, and performing calculations related to basic scheduling. Finally, candidates must be capable of identifying considerations targeting adaptive or agile environments within the project schedule.
- Managing Costs in Projects: It concerns the four processes of project management, the tools, techniques, inputs, and outputs relating to such processes together with some key concepts dealing with cost management such as tailoring as well as special considerations targeting adaptive or agile environments. Covered as well is knowing and applying methods for basic forecasting as well as earned value techniques.
- Managing Project Quality: This is about comprehending the three processes of project management, the input, techniques, output, and tools as defined in those processes, why quality management should be adapted in various project environments and quality tools alongside approaches that will ensure continuous improvement.
- Managing Project Resources: This topic includes defining the six processes of a project, identifying the techniques, input, tools, and output in these processes, and knowing the core concepts & trends that include tailoring as well as special considerations meant for adaptive or agile environments. The parts on techniques used to develop a team, how to manage conflict & resolve problems related to resources, and understanding the elements of a plan for resource management as well as techniques for data representation are covered there as well.
- Managing Project Communication: This section considers the three processes of project management, their inputs, techniques, outputs, and tools, core concepts in addition to approaches that include tailoring as well as special considerations meant for adaptive or agile environments, communication dimensions as well as elements of a management plan, and communication skills as well as methods.
- Risk Management in Projects: Within this scope, you will delve into the seven processes of project management relating to risk management, tools, techniques, outputs, inputs, key documents, doing calculations for simple risks, and knowing when as well as how to adjust risks related to a given project environment.
- Managing Procurement in Projects: It exposes the three project management processes, output, tools, techniques, and input in processes like these, core concepts in addition to tailoring considerations for procurement management, which includes emerging practices alongside trends, varied agreements, contracts, and methods for source selection.
- Project Stakeholder Management: The final domain covers the knowledge of the four processes for project stakeholder management, the tools, techniques, output, and input as defined in these processes, recognizing the key roles as well as needs of stakeholders, and identifying the core concepts together with advantages related to stakeholder management.
Job Positions and Salary
Having the PMI CAPM certification, you can apply for middle-level job positions in the project management field. The CAPM holder can get a job as an associate project manager, technical project manager, project coordinator-scheduler, business analyst, data analyst, etc. Speaking of the salaries for such individuals, PayScale states that the average annual income for CAPM certified specialists is about $67k.
Next Certifications One Can Apply for
With the CAPM certification, one becomes eligible for the PMI PMP certificate (Project Management Professional). Moreover, with the PMP, individuals have an easier path to acquiring the next validation which is the PgMP (Program Management Professional) qualification. In addition, since the CAPM certificate helps candidates build a foundational knowledge base, they will have less struggle when applying for other PMI offerings after gaining more experience.
Pass your PMI CAPM certification exam with the latest PMI CAPM practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using CAPM PMI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
PMI CAPM practice test questions and Answers, PMI CAPM Exam Dumps
Got questions about PMI CAPM exam dumps, PMI CAPM practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top PMI Exams
- PMP - Project Management Professional
- CAPM - Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100)
- PMI-ACP - PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
- PMI-PBA - PMI Professional in Business Analysis
- PgMP - Program Management Professional
- PMI-RMP - PMI Risk Management Professional
- PMI-SP - PMI Scheduling Professional Practice Test
- PfMP - Portfolio Management Professional
Purchase PMI CAPM Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed PMI CAPM Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump