Pass PL-100 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft PL-100 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft PL-100 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
86 Questions and Answers
Includes real PL-100 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft PL-100 exam.
Microsoft PL-100 Exam Dumps, Microsoft PL-100 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification PL-100 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft PL-100 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft PL-100 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt PL-100 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft PL-100 exam is a huge step towards building a career as an app developer. It is also known as the Microsoft Power Platform App Maker and is associated with the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate certificate. This test verifies a student’s aptitude for practical business user tasks such as analyzing data as well as creating, designing, implementing, and managing solutions.
The Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate is a mid-level certification that validates a deeper understanding of the solutions domain. It is the best option for self-motivated job seekers who are familiar with the Microsoft app maker tools that deliver critical business value. Thus, PL-100 exam is purely meant for app makers responsible for building effective solutions that simplify, transform, and automate technical tasks for their IT departments. The candidates should have unparalleled knowledge associated with the business analyst’s role. These include data modeling as well requirements and process analysis.
The app maker is a comprehensive IT role that involves just about everything related to solutions design. So, to have a better chance of cracking PL-100 exam straightaway, the applicants have to be familiar with business processes, their automation, and information gathering. Also, they are expected to master the basics of tools that are critical for solving a wide range of business problems.
Having a background experience in Excel PivotTables, Teams, and Visual Basic for applications may help in this regard. An App Maker doesn’t necessarily have to possess excellent IT skills, but they should be proficient in using basic technologies and have a visionary mindset. A competent app maker understands a company’s primary objectives and can tailor certain skills to give the desired results.
Key Exam Facts
The Microsoft PL-100 exam costs $165 and is scheduled through Pearson VUE. It is available in the English language and can be taken from any location through the online testing mode. During the exam, the candidates will be given 40 to 60 questions that should be answered within a time limit of 3 hours. The score one has to gain to get certified is about 700 points.
Uncovering the Main Details of the Test Objectives
The Microsoft PL-100 exam syllabus involves four main sections that cover corresponding topics:
- Designing Solutions
To grasp the concepts under this section, one should be well-conversant with the technical tasks such as creating a high-level design, identifying the relevant Power Platform components, and designing data models along with a user interface. Also, students will be required to master the concepts of designing output, security, compliance, and privacy, and finally, have enough knowledge about Power Platform environments. This involves acquiring skills in gathering business requirements, understanding the basics of user experience, defining the gaps between the requirements and results, and know different types of data and relationships. In addition, one should understand what can be the requirements for visualizations, how to choose the right tools for compliance, etc.
- Creating Solutions
This part of the Microsoft PL-100 certification exam covers the management of the Power Platform development environments, creation of model-driven apps, canvas apps, and using controls. Furthermore, it entails the creation and configuration of data stores, business logic, and Power Automate flows. The subtopics involved are app building, the understanding of various types of environments, adding current ups to the new solutions, site map creation, working with Common Data Service, creating databases, performing the configuration of flow steps, and others.
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data
To successfully analyze or visualize data, exam candidates must have acquired sufficient knowledge of creating the power BI reports, implementing other reports, and describing the AI builder models. To succeed in this area, they need to learn more about utilizing the Power BI Desktop and service, creating charts as well as dashboards, defining model types, and using Power Apps along with Power Automate.
- Implementing and Managing Solutions
This section encompasses the configuration of common data service security, testing flows and apps, securing a solution as well as deploying it, and managing different versions of the canvas apps. The subtopics covered by this domain include the configuration of the field security as well as security roles, solid understanding of the testing processes, accessibility validation, the knowledge of testing tools when it comes to Power Platform, ensuring app and data security, sharing reports and flows, handling the deployment support, and creating, publishing, and restoring different app versions.
Career Opportunities: What Do App Makers Do?
Once passed the Microsoft PL-100 exam and earned the accreditation, one becomes a reputable app maker. Looking at the job profile, it's fair to say the field of app making is highly promising, especially with more and more companies fast realizing the importance of leveraging their services to reliable team players.
When it comes to the main responsibilities, an App Maker has an in-depth mastery of solutions and builds customized applications for their IT department and teams. These individuals may complete a series of tasks in an organizational setup. In a nutshell, every element of an app maker’s job role is aimed at helping the company meet critical business objectives. With the latest technological advancements, app makers are at the center of modern developments targeted towards encouraging innovation and accelerating digital growth. Also, take note of the remuneration you can get in this job. According to PayScale, a typical app maker in the USA has an average salary of $70k per year.
Further Certification Path: Skilling Up as an App Maker
Anyone with the right knowledge and skills can master the basics of Microsoft Power Platform tools and become an app maker. However, you will need further training and experience to beat the competition and skill up along the chosen path. The above-mentioned Microsoft PL-100 is an excellent first step for non-coders and other IT professionals looking to advance their competence by first understanding the key principles of creating solutions. So, this might be the perfect time to ensure the career growth by pursuing a relevant certificate such as the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate or Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert.
Pass your Microsoft PL-100 certification exam with the latest Microsoft PL-100 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using PL-100 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Designing Solutions
Microsoft PL-100 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft PL-100 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft PL-100 exam dumps, Microsoft PL-100 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft PL-100 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump