Microsoft MD-101 Bundle
- Exam: MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MD-101 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MD-101 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MD-101 Questions & Answers
228 Questions & Answers
Includes real MD-101 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MD-101 exam.
57 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
MD-101 Study Guide
494 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MD-101 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MD-101 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MD-101 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MD-101 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MD-101 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MD-101 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
With a strong focus on the skills required to configure, maintain, and manage Windows 10, the Microsoft MD-101 exam helps a test-taker to get established as an experienced System or Desktop Administrator.
Passing Microsoft MD-101 after having aced MD-100 exam first leads the students to obtain the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification.
Who Does MD-101 Aim?
The target audience for the Microsoft MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops exam includes administrators who aspire to gain intermediate-level knowledge in configuration, securing, managing, and monitoring devices running on Windows as well as understand the specifics of the Microsoft 365 Enterprise. The test’s completion allows one to explore the job opportunities as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator and makes an individual equipped to accomplish other administrative jobs.
What Knowledge Should Those Specialists Have?
The ideal candidates for MD-101 exam should have expertise in configuring, developing, monitoring, operating, and securing devices as well as client apps in an enterprise environment. They also know how to manage access, identity, apps, policies, and updates. Besides, the individuals taking the Microsoft MD-101 test need to be aware of Microsoft 365 workloads and have some level of experience and proficiency in maintaining, configuring, and deploying Windows 10 & non-Windows technologies.
What Are the Details of MD-101 Exam?
It’s a general practice for Microsoft not to reveal the details of its exams. However, the vendor presents some basic information, so the applicants for MD-101 test can expect from 40 to 60 questions that are presented in formats of an active screen, best answer, build list, case studies, and hot area if to name a few. Since this exam leads to the associate-level job-role certificate, all the tasks must be completed within the allocated time of 180 minutes. MD-101 is available in English only. One can take the exam at the testing center or via online proctoring.
There are no official prerequisites for taking MD-101, so the registration for this certification exam can be done anytime through Pearson VUE, the official testing partner of Microsoft. To schedule it, the candidate will need to pay $165 as an enrollment fee. However, this price applies to the residents of the United States. If you are located in another country, the cost of the test will slightly differ. Also, there is a student discount available. You can avail of this discount by verifying the academic status while booking the exam.
MD-101 Exam Objectives and Skills Tested
The Microsoft MD-101 exam comes with the following objectives:
- Deploy & Update Operating Systems;
- Manage and protect devices;
- Administer polices and profiles;
- Manage Apps & Data.
All these are the exam domains that impart the latest and most vital information. For instance, the first domain, Deploy & Update Operating Systems, has a strong focus on the dynamic deployment of Windows 10. During the preparation phase, candidates will learn about how to evaluate and select the deployment options, troubleshoot provisioning packages, and work with Endpoint Manager.
Extensive knowledge about Windows Autopilot, Azure AD join, Windows 10 delivery optimization, Windows update configuration, user profile migration are also included in this section. These and other subtopics require one to understand the upgrade management and device authentication.
The second section covers 20-25% of the exam and teaches about end-to-end Windows Defender management. The successful candidates will be able to understand what it takes to implement and administer end-to-end Windows Defender Application Guard and implement Windows Defender Credential Guard. Skills associated with Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection are also well-covered. In addition, applicants should be experienced in using Windows Defender Antivirus along with Windows Defender Exploit Guard. One more theme involved in this section focuses on one’s ability to fully integrate Windows Defender Application Control. The other concepts included are monitoring of security and health of devices and generating inventory reports as well as setting up and managing device enrollment.
Configuring, planning, and implementing device compliance policies will be extensively covered in the third objective of the exam. The candidate will learn about migrating groups, configuring device and user profiles, and managing device policies. This section also involves the implementation of co-management, choosing the right strategy for it, using Enterprise State Roaming, and others.
The fourth and the last domain covers about 10-15% portion of MD-101 exam and talks about deployment and updating applications. It teaches about app assigned to the groups, utilizing Intune and Microsoft Store for Business, and Mobile Application Management implementation. All the key skills needed for Windows Information Protection configuration and management as well as the implementation of MAM policies are also covered in this section.
How Passing The Microsoft MD-101 Exam Benefits Your Career?
There is no second opinion that passing the Microsoft MD-101 exam and earning the Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification gives individual commendable exposure to the job roles like System Administrator, Desktop Support specialist, and Windows System Engineer, among the rest. If market trends are to be believed, all these job positions are key ones and have a huge demand.
Moreover, passing MD-101 exam and getting accredited makes you eligible for better pay as well. A qualified Windows System Engineer can easily make $56k – $112k annually which is an impressive figure for sure. With time and expanding the set of hand-on skills, the figure also increases. Also, the job role of System Administrator can bring one up to $88k per year. Other available jobs are also quite vital and help you have an impressive IT career.
How You Can Level-up Your Career after MD-101 Exam?
Once the candidate passed MD-101 exam along with MD-100 and earned the associate-level certificate, there is an opportunity to take the career to a whole new level as an expert. For all those who want, Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert is the next certificate to opt for. It requires applicants to only pass two exams, MS-100 and MS-101.
Pass your Microsoft MD-101 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MD-101 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MD-101 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MD-101 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MD-101 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MD-101 exam dumps, Microsoft MD-101 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
Purchase Microsoft MD-101 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MD-101 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump