- Exam: 98-365 (Windows Server Administration Fundamentals)
- Certification: MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate)
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft MCSA Certification 98-365 Exam Dumps
Microsoft MCSA 98-365 Practice Test Questions, MCSA Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
98-365 Questions & Answers
394 Questions & Answers
Includes real 98-365 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MCSA 98-365 exam.
98-365 Online Training Course
47 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
98-365 Study Guide
533 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MCSA Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft MCSA Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft MCSA Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft MCSA Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft MCSA Exam Dumps & Microsoft MCSA Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft MCSA certification program is the most suitable choice for intermediate-level IT professionals with a strong desire to upgrade their careers. With a variety of areas covered, starting from Windows Server to Dynamics 365, it provides specialists with relevant knowledge and skills required by the industry. And since Microsoft is among the most recognized accreditation vendors, such validation can bring one numerous benefits when it comes to professional growth.
Overview of Microsoft Certification Paths
Microsoft is the organization at the forefront of technological innovations that creates and provides IT gadgets and services. Their IT certifications are based on levels that are entry, associate, and expert. Recently, role-based certificates were added as well, such as those designed for developers, data engineers, AI engineers, etc. Also, all the offerings can be divided into several categories according to technology, that include Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and others. The most sought-after Microsoft certifications are definitely the MCSAs.
MCSA: Windows Server 2012 Certification
This certificate is aimed at those individuals who want to put the Windows Server 2012 environment into action, as well as be able to monitor, handle, and provide services with such a technology. To obtain this certification, candidates need to pass 3 exams: 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412. Exam 70-410 (Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012) addresses topics like setting up Hyper-V and handling Active Directory, 70-411 test (Administering Windows Server 2012) revolves around handling servers and establishing network access, and exam 70-412 (Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services) focuses on high availability and information protection.
These tests are available worldwide in languages such as English, German, Chinese, and French, among others. The registration fee for each exam is $165. Those that attain the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification can take up the job role of a Windows Server Administrator and earn about $67k per year, according to PayScale. This certification will act as a necessary prerequisite if candidates want to pursue the MCSE: Core Infrastructure certificate in the future.
Microsoft Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
This test is intended for those who already hold a certificate in Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2000, or Windows XP and would like to be brought up to speed with Windows Server 2012. IT professionals working closely with Windows Server 2012 can also take this exam if they are interested in proving their know-how and aptitudes.
Microsoft 70-417 covers topics like the management of Active Directory, setting up servers, adjusting the network policy server framework, and storage resolutions. This test doesn’t have any associated certification as it is meant to help candidates renew and expand their skillset so they can go on and start the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification path. The registration fee for this standalone exam is $165 and Microsoft offers official instructor-led classes to help prepare for it.
MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 Certification
Holding this certificate means that individual is highly capable of creating and handling mission-critical environments, and it shows they also possess a thorough understanding of such technologies. To obtain MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014, an examinee must pass 3 tests: 70-461, 70-462, and 70-463.
Exam 70-461 (Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014) is designed for system engineers and SQL Server database administrators, and it assesses one’s knowledge of the topics such as making database objects & tweaking data. Exam 70-462 (Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases) covers areas such as managing databases and implementing high availability as well as performing troubleshooting tasks. When it comes to 70-463 (Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014), it is aimed at data warehouse & ETL developers. The content of this exam focuses on aspects like SSIS solutions and data extraction and loading.
Possessing this MCSA certificate is advantageous because it allows professional to fulfill the job role of a Database Administrator and earn an income of $74k per annum, as stated at PayScale. Furthermore, this certification is a compulsory prerequisite for candidates aspiring for the expert-level MCSE: Data Management and Analytics.
Microsoft Exam 70-743: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2016
The Microsoft 70-743 test is intended for candidates who have already attained the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2 certificate or MCSA: Windows Server 2008. Individuals who specialize in deploying the central framework facilities of Windows Server 2016 can also attempt this exam to validate their skills and knowledge.
Exam 70-743 focuses on topics such as the installation of Windows servers in different settings, Windows containers, DNS, network structures, and remote access. This standalone exam has no associated certificate, but rather it prepares candidates to chase the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification later in the future. The registration fee for 70-743 is $165, and the exam can be taken is languages such as English, Portuguese, and Spanish, to name a few. Applicants are recommended to take Microsoft’s official practice tests and instructor-led training courses before sitting for it.
MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development Certification
This certificate is proof that the candidate has all the practical skills a database professional is required to have to efficiently handle both cloud and on-premises databases. To earn it, one must pass two exams: 70-761 and 70-762. Test 70-761 (Querying Data with Transact-SQL) is aimed at developers and SQL Server database administrators with 2+ years of experience. The content of this exam is based on Transact SQL, data querying, and coding databases. Test 70-762 (Developing SQL Databases) is best suited for experts responsible for introducing databases for an enterprise. This exam features topics such as deploying database objects and the concurrency of a database.
Holders of this certification can follow the career path of a Database Developer and make around $76k annually, as mentioned at PayScale. Also, once MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development has been achieved, candidates can attempt the MCSE: Data Management and Analytics certification next.
MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Certification
MTAs are terrific for those who are newbies in the realm of tech because these exams encompass a wide range of basic-level IT concepts. To receive the MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals certification, a student must pass a single exam 98-365 (Windows Server Administration Fundamentals). This test is best suited for those familiar with the workings of Windows servers and who have also interacted with Windows servers & networking tools out in the real world. The material covered by this exam puts emphasis on areas such as the roles of servers, Active Directory, handling the performance of servers, and maintenance of servers. Those interested in learning new skills, uplifting their resumes, and obtaining a digital badge for their social media profiles should definitely try achieving this MTA certificate. Though MTA certification is not a must before opting for the MCSA certificate, it will greatly ease your way to that goal.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft MCSA certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft MCSA certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Microsoft MCSA Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft MCSA Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft MCSA exam dumps, Microsoft MCSA practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (beta)
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB (beta)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist (beta)
Purchase Microsoft 98-365 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed MCSA Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps