CompTIA CompTIA Project+
100% Real CompTIA CompTIA Project+ Certification PK0-004 Exam Dumps
CompTIA CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 Practice Test Questions, CompTIA Project+ Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
PK0-004 Questions & Answers
572 Questions & Answers
Includes real PK0-004 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for CompTIA CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 exam.
PK0-004 Online Training Course
131 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
PK0-004 Study Guide
470 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
CompTIA CompTIA Project+ Certification Practice Test Questions, CompTIA CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Dumps
Real CompTIA CompTIA Project+ Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate CompTIA CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate CompTIA CompTIA Project+ Exam Dumps & CompTIA CompTIA Project+ Certification Practice Test Questions.
If you want to get into how to manage small-sized projects and become a real master of this, you should then earn the Project+ certification that is offered by such an IT giant as CompTIA.
Overview of CompTIA Project+ Certificate
The Project+ certification equips business specialists with a broad range of technical skills to effortlessly manage small to medium-sized projects. This mid-level certification is intended to validate candidates’ critical learning skills and technical abilities relating to project management. In addition, such a certificate enables the hiring managers to easily recognize your skills and single you out from a group of IT specialists eyeing similar career opportunities. What’s more, the Project+ will give you essential baseline skills covering project management features to help you distinguish yourself from your peers and outdo the stiff competition in the field.
The CompTIA Project+ exam, in other words, known as PK0-004, is created for business employees, whose day to day role involves managing or coordinating small to medium-sized projects. With a validation like this, successful candidates gain real-world skills and knowledge to complete the following tasks:
- Managing the project lifecycle;
- Ensuring that the right communication is achieved;
- Managing resources and stakeholders;
- Maintaining project documentation.
CompTIA Project+ Exam Details
As you now know, the CompTIA Project+ exam is coded PK0-004 and evaluates several concepts relating to project management and coordination. This test has a total of 95 questions that may assume the drag and drop and multiple-choice formats. The time limit for completing all questions is 90 minutes and CompTIA recommends a minimum of 12 months of cumulative hands-on experience in project management or similar education before you take the official exam. Candidates must also pay $329 to register for such an exam and those who score 710 points and above qualify for the Project+ certificate. Lastly, the vendor allows for two testing options including physical testing at recognized Pearson VUE testing centers and an online exam, where you will be monitored with a proctored device through a webcam.
Skills Gained from Project+ Certification
By completing the Project+ PK0-004 test, you will attain essential baseline skills to handle the following:
- Project Basics;
- Project Constraints;
- Communication & Change Management;
- Project Tools and Documentation.
Explaining Test Objectives
The CompTIA PK0-004 exam will focus on the following knowledge areas:
Project Basics (36%)
The topic of project basics confirms if a candidate can summarize project properties. Besides, it will address the skills listed below:
- Classifying project responsibilities and roles, where applicants will need to know how to differentiate among sponsors, project managers, coordinators, stakeholders, the project team, and the Project Management Office (PMO) as well as their peculiar duties.
- Comparing and contrasting standard project phases like initiation, planning, execution, control, and closing of a project. Within those stages, you will have to understand how to deal with a budget, risks, and scheduling.
- Identifying the basics of project cost control by highlighting the final cost of completing a project, burn rate, and a cost baseline.
- Getting into popular organizational structures of project teams. This focuses on the three items including functional, matrix, and projectized.
- Executing & developing project schedules, which covers the structure of work breakdown and various scheduling activities.
- Identifying the basic aspects of the Agile methodology, among which entrants will encounter interactive approaches, gatherings for constant requirements, sprint planning, and SCRUM meetings.
- Explaining the significance of the physical resource, personnel management, and human resource. Here, you will scrutinize such terms as shared resources, team building, forcing, and avoiding if to name a few.
Project Constraints (17%)
Project constraints is a brief topic that addresses these objectives:
- Predicting the impact of different constraint influences and variables throughout the project. Thus, you will have to shed light on some general constraints like budget, scope, quality, environment, resources, etc. On top of these, you will also have to deliberate the importance of various influences such as change requests, scope creep, constraint interactions, and other projects.
- Explaining the significance of risk strategies and activities, where you’ll be exposed to different notions like accept, mitigate, exploit, and avoid strategies. Besides, candidates will get the gist of quantification, register, review, and planning risk issues.
Communication and Change Management (26%)
The concept of communication & change management evaluates a candidate’s ability to complete the following tasks:
- Using the right communication method, which involves meetings, fax, emails, and text messages.
- Comparing and contrasting factors that influence the methods of communication. Here, language barriers, time zones, and factors for criticality are explained.
- Highlighting common communication triggers as well as determining the rationale and target audience. Within this scope, you will come across audits, the change of a project, milestones, reviews for the gate, and incident responses.
- Using the various change control processes within a project context like obtaining approval, executing transformations, and communication when it's necessary. Also, you will be taught how to differentiate among the types of project changes.
- Recognizing the types of organizational change, where candidates will discover more about mergers for businesses, splits, relocations, etc.
Project Tools and Documentation (21%)
This part proves that you have an in-depth mastery of the following:
- Comparing and contrasting different project management tools like charts, scheduling software for projects, SWOT analysis, RACI Matrix.
- Analyzing project-centric documentation. In this objective, examinees will deal with diverse project charters, log issues, status reports, and items for actions.
- Identifying the common vendor or partner-centric documents and their roles. Here, you will familiarize yourself with requests for information, Quote, and Proposal and will get the gist of what binding documents comprise.
Your Career Opportunities with CompTIA Project+ Certification
As a rule, Project+ certification holders can secure new jobs in various industries as project managers, albeit at the entry level. In other words, this qualification suits those IT specialists willing to manage smaller, less challenging projects as part of their day to day responsibilities. Globally, this CompTIA certificate will drive your project management skills to help you qualify for the following roles:
- Project Manager;
- Business Analyst;
- Project Team Member.
On the global employment landscape, a typical IT employee with the CompTIA Project+ certification earns an average annual salary of $69,185.
The CompTIA Project+ is an amazing certificate to attain but it should be used to plan your further career in the field of project management given its value as a reputable entry-level certificate for project managers. Individuals who obtain this validation go ahead in their careers to make immense contributions to the IT sector, specifically within the project management industry by opting for other popular project management certifications such as the CAPM, the CPMP, or the PMP.
Pass your next exam with CompTIA CompTIA Project+ certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using CompTIA CompTIA Project+ certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
CompTIA CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Dumps, CompTIA CompTIA Project+ Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about CompTIA CompTIA Project+ exam dumps, CompTIA CompTIA Project+ practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top CompTIA Exams
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+ 2021
- 220-1001 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
- N10-007 - CompTIA Network+
- 220-1002 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2
- CS0-002 - CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
- CAS-003 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
- PK0-004 - CompTIA Project+
- PT0-001 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- XK0-004 - CompTIA Linux+
- CV0-002 - CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002)
- FC0-U61 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- SK0-004 - CompTIA Server+
- PT1-002 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- SK0-005 - CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
- CV1-003 - CompTIA Cloud+
- TK0-201 - CompTIA CTT+ Essentials
- CLO-002 - CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
- TK0-203 - CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer
- FC0-U51 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
Purchase CompTIA PK0-004 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps