CompTIA CompTIA Linux+
- Exam: XK0-004 (CompTIA Linux+)
- Certification: CompTIA Linux+ (CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI)
- Certification Provider: CompTIA
100% Real CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Certification XK0-004 Exam Dumps
CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 Practice Test Questions, CompTIA Linux+ Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
XK0-004 Questions & Answers
268 Questions & Answers
Includes real XK0-004 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ XK0-004 exam.
XK0-004 Online Training Course
573 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
XK0-004 Study Guide
1322 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Certification Practice Test Questions, CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Certification Exam Dumps
Real CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Exam Dumps & CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Certification Practice Test Questions.
If you want to get into what the Linux operating system entails, then opting for the CompTIA Linux+ certificate is a must for you.
About Linux+ Certification
The Linux+ is the latest CompTIA certification program that verifies the skills needed for an early career as a systems administrator tasked with supporting operational Linux systems. With the new learning path, candidates are only required to pass one exam that validates the latest foundational skills usually demanded by the hiring managers.
The new CompTIA Linux+ curriculum targets IT specialists tasked with managing Linux systems for a wide range of services such as supercomputers, servers, and cars. This is in line with the latest industry trends where Linux is increasingly becoming significant in managing cloud platforms, cybersecurity, web, and mobile administration applications.
When it comes to recommendations to comply with to be able to pursue this validation, candidates are expected to hold either the A+ or the Network+ certificates in addition to having some 12 months of Linux admin experience.
Certification Exam Details
As already stated, the current Linux+ certification path only involves passing one exam, coded XK0-004. The new exam has multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and performance-based questions to help you identify the skills commonly required by potential employers. The CompTIA XK0-004 test brings 90 questions to be completed within a similar duration of 90 minutes. Grading is usually done on a scale of 100-900 and test-takers must score at least 720 points to earn their certifications. The Linux+ exam can be taken from any location through online testing, which will be administered through Pearson VUE. For candidates with a nearby testing location, physical testing seems the most reasonable option. Of course, the registration fee, which is $329, must be paid in full before scheduling the official test regardless of the testing method you opt for.
XK0-004 Exam Topics
The new CompTIA Linux+ exam syllabus is built around these knowledge areas:
- Hardware as well as System Configuration (21%);
- Systems Operation & Maintenance (26%);
- Security (19%);
- Linux Troubleshooting and Diagnostics (20%);
- Automation alongside Scripting (14%).
Breaking down Test Details
Here’s what candidates should know about specific test domains before registering for XK0-004:
Hardware & System Configuration
This section will validate if your technical acumen covers the following objectives:
- Explaining the Linux boot process attempts like loaders, options, locations of files, modules, and kernel panic.
- Configuring, installing, and monitoring kernel modules using a case scenario.
- Implementing and verifying network connection parameters when given a case scenario.
- Managing storage in a Linux environment with the help of core partitions, XFS tools, a device mapper like LVM, and system file types.
- The ability to compare and contrast cloud and virtualization technologies and concepts.
- Configuring localization options like file locations, commands, variables for environment, and character sets including ASCII.
Systems Operation and Maintenance
This part focuses on developing such skills as:
- Conducting software configurations, installations, removals, and updates involving RPM, YUM, compliers, and syncing.
- Managing groups and users, which implies covering quotas, profiles with bash parameters and user entities, queries, etc.
- Creating, modifying, and redirecting files via text editors, file readers, and multiple directory operations.
- Managing services, where candidates must know more about systemd managing and SysVinit with runlevels & services.
- Summarizing and explaining server roles known as NTP, SSH, proxy, databases, clustering, logging, and VPN.
- Automating as well as scheduling jobs within a given scenario with cron, fg, bg, and Ctrl+z terms to be aware of.
- Explaining the use of Linux devices detailing their types, controlling tools, and the locations of files together with pluggable devices.
- Comparing and contrasting Linux graphical user interfaces like GUI and remote desktops.
The security configuration tested area for the Linux platform includes the following objectives:
- The ability to apply or obtain the relevant user & group ownership and file as well as context-based permissions.
- The configuration and implementation of the right authentication and access methods.
- The summary of the security best practices within an operational Linux environment including boot security, CVE controlling, and MOTD.
- The implementation of logging services known as lastb, managing of logs, and locations for key files.
- The execution and configuration of Linux firewalls, where you will look into IP forwarding and access lists for control.
- Back up, restoration, and compression of files when given a case scenario.
Linux Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
The concept of Linux troubleshooting & diagnostics is the backbone of the Linux+ exam that addresses the skills listed below:
- Detailing system properties and remediating appropriate actions like networking & CPU monitoring.
- Analyzing system processes to help optimize performance, where process management concepts like zombie, running, and kill signals will be covered.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting user issues like permissions, access, and file creation.
- Identifying and solving app as well as hardware issues including SELinux context violations, firewalls, and dependencies.
Automation and Scripting
The final portion for XK0-004 test will contribute the least number of questions in the actual certification exam. Still, you must aptly prepare for the topics listed below to pass such an exam effortlessly:
- The deployment and execution of basic BASH scripts highlighting shell variables alongside environments, piping, exit codes, and characters for escaping.
- Performing version control using Git, where arguments like clone, push and pull together with files will be discussed.
- Summarizing orchestration concepts and processes, among which you’ll encounter agent, agentless, attributes, inventory, and infrastructure automation.
The CompTIA Linux+ is one of the first certifications that Linux system administrators obtain before diversifying their skills by pursuing expert-level training. However, it turns out that Linux system administration is not the only role you can qualify for after completing your training. Here are more such opportunities that await you upon reaching such a huge milestone through the Linux+ certification:
- Web Admin;
- Technical Support Specialist;
- Linux Admin;
- Network Administrator.
According to a salary report compiled by IT specialists on the PayScale official website, a typical IT specialist with the Linux+ certificate earns an average salary of $73,496 annually. This is way beyond what ordinary individuals at the same level without the technical skills would earn.
A Junior Linux Systems Administrator has some of the best opportunities coming their way and all they have to do is to play their cards right. As a mid-level Linux Systems Administrator with the CompTIA Linux+ certification, you will gain valuable hands-on skills relating to every single detail of Linux administration at this level. From this position, you can advance your skills by opting for other top-level training and certificates. The Linux+ is an incredible certification program that could give you the perfect entry to the wider field of Linux administration. The next step is to become an indispensable professional by going after one of the following certifications:
- GCUX-GIAC Certified Unix Security Administrator;
- LPIC 1-Linux Administrator;
- LPIC 2-Linux Professional Institute;
- LPIC 3-Linux Professional Institute: Enterprise Mixed Professional;
- Oracle OCA, OCS, and OCP Learning Paths;
- Red Hat RHCSA, RHCE, and RHCA.
Pass your next exam with CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Certification Exam Dumps, CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ exam dumps, CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top CompTIA Exams
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+ 2021
- 220-1001 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
- N10-007 - CompTIA Network+
- 220-1002 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2
- CS0-002 - CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
- CAS-003 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
- PK0-004 - CompTIA Project+
- PT0-001 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- XK0-004 - CompTIA Linux+
- FC0-U61 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CV0-002 - CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002)
- SK0-004 - CompTIA Server+
- PT1-002 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- SK0-005 - CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
- CV1-003 - CompTIA Cloud+
- TK0-201 - CompTIA CTT+ Essentials
- CLO-002 - CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
- TK0-203 - CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer
- FC0-U51 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
Purchase CompTIA XK0-004 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CompTIA Linux+ Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps