Pass AZ-220 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft AZ-220 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft AZ-220 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
136 Questions and Answers
Includes real AZ-220 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft AZ-220 exam.
Microsoft AZ-220 Exam Dumps, Microsoft AZ-220 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification AZ-220 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft AZ-220 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft AZ-220 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt AZ-220 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
If you’re interested in becoming an Azure IoT Developer, then you should start by nailing the Microsoft AZ-220 test.
About Azure IoT Developer Specialty Certification and Who It Is Intended for
The Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty is an intermediate-level certification that verifies the individual’s proficiency in developing and handling components of Azure IoT solutions. The earner of this certification will be regarded as competent for managing the lifecycle of devices using cloud services as well as any other tools. This certification acts as proof of the earner's expertise in Azure IoT solutions designs and management. In addition, this certificate is an excellent way to start a career as an Azure IoT Developer and work alongside data engineers in a business. The Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification requires aspiring applicants to be knowledgeable in implementing Azure services for IoT solutions, perform coding tasks, and configuration of IoT settings.
About Exam AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
The Microsoft AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam is for those individuals who have a firm grasp on the concept of Azure IoT solutions and are able to competently implement Azure IoT design solutions along with deploying edge components among others. Knowledge in coding with C#, C, Python, and Node will also be essential for this exam. The Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam is conducted in English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), and Korean, and will cost $165 to register. In the main test, applicants will have to complete 40-60 items of various styles.
Exam AZ-220 Tested Areas
The topics covered by the Microsoft AZ-220 exam are divided into 6 exam domains as follow:
1. Implementation of IoT solution infrastructure (15-20%)
The first segment for AZ-220 includes creating and configuring an IoT hub, where the candidate will need to create a hub, register the device, configure a twin, hub tier, and scaling. It is also required for the applicant to be capable of building a device that can message and communicate. This means that candidates should know how to work with SDKs, device-to-cloud and cloud-to-device communication, and setup devices for file uploads. The entrant should also know how to configure the IoT device with the help of their understanding of protocols, networking connectivity, and topology.
2. Provisioning and managing devices (20-25%)
This section of AZ-220 exam tests the applicant’s expertise in implementing Device Provisioning Service or DPS. This means that exam-takers should know how to create a DPS, set up a new enrollment, manage allocation policies through Azure Functions, and link the IoT hub with DPS. Furthermore, understanding the management of device lifecycles is also vital in this part. The candidate should have proper knowledge of provisioning devices through DPS, deprovisioning enrollments, and decommissioning devices. The comprehension of the concepts of IoT Central and using it to build a solution is essential for this domain. The entrant should be aware of how to do so while defining and configuring elements of IoT Central such as rules and actions, monitoring devices, etc. This topic also includes concepts of device lists, device twin tags, action triggers through IoT Hubs Jobs and Direct Methods.
3. Executing edge (15-20%)
The third sector is all about Edge and its devices. In particular, this section will test the applicant's expertise in setting up and deploying IoT Edge devices. Candidates must be able to generate the identity of devices, deploy IoT devices, and create a deployment of IoT Edge devices. It is also required for the entrant to provision IoT Edge devices using DPS and secure IoT Edge solutions. Additionally, the applicant should be able to work with Edge modules and develop, configure, and deploy the said modules. At last, the candidate should be well aware of gateway patterns, Modbus and OPC modules, and module-to-module communication.
4. Processing and managing data (15-20%)
The fourth section, i.e. processes and managing of data, will evaluate the candidate's understanding of Azure IoT hub and its configuration. Thus, examinees should be capable of routing, implementing message enrichment, and integrating with Event Grid. In addition to that, the entrant should know how to properly configure stream processing by creating ASA for data and stream, processing & filtering IoT data through Azure Functions, and configuring Stream Analytics outputs. To know more, the candidate should be well-informed on the concept of Time Series Insights (TSI).
5. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimization of IoT solutions (15-20%)
To get through this scope, the entrant should know how to configure IoT Hub metrics, diagnostics logs, visualize tracing, and utilize Azure Policy definitions. It is also important for entrants to have a good understanding of establishing maintenance communication, verifying device telemetry validating twin properties, and troubleshooting disconnects. Additionally, the candidate should possess expertise in performing end-to-end testing. This means that s/he must be capable of estimating the capacity needed for services in the solution and perform performance and stress tests.
6. Putting security into operation (15-20%)
The final domain for the Microsoft AZ-220 test will test the entrant's skills in the implementation of device authentication in the IoT hub. This requires knowledge of choosing the proper authentication form, managing x.509 certificates, and managing symmetric keys. Furthermore, this section also includes device implementation through DPS. Here, the candidate should know how to configure attestation mechanisms, generate and manage x.509 certificates, and set up enrollment using symmetric keys. Finally, understanding Azure Defender for IoT and being able to use it to create and configure security modules and custom alerts will as well be beneficial.
Career Prospects and Income
Getting through AZ-220 exam will grant you the Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification. This allows you to work alongside data engineers and other stakeholders to make sure that business integration goes well as planned. Overall, such a certification will grant you various job opportunities with decent annual salaries. Let’s look at some of them as highlighted by the Glassdoor.com website:
- Customer Support Engineer – Azure: $56k;
- IoT Engineer: $85k.
The Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification can open up a pathway to other prestigious validations even if they do not require this certification as a prerequisite. Thus, you can pursue further certifications related to the Azure platform such as the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate.
Pass your Microsoft AZ-220 certification exam with the latest Microsoft AZ-220 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using AZ-220 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft AZ-220 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft AZ-220 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft AZ-220 exam dumps, Microsoft AZ-220 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (beta)
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- MO-101 - Microsoft Word Expert (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB (beta)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft AZ-220 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump