Microsoft 77-420 Bundle
- Exam: 77-420 Excel 2013
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 77-420 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 77-420 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
77-420 Questions & Answers
30 Questions & Answers
Includes real 77-420 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 77-420 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
135 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
77-420 Study Guide
473 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft 77-420 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 77-420 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 77-420 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 77-420 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 77-420 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 77-420 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Microsoft 77-420 is an exam given to core-level individuals to prove their mastery in the Excel environment. Candidates for this test must have a fundamental knowledge of the basic Excel 2013 features and functionalities. These involve creating and modifying workbooks, as well as handling sales invoices, team performance charts, and exercise logs. Considering its scope, 77-420 can be taken by individuals of various roles including instructors, bookkeepers, clerical staff, and even students.
Its Corresponding Certification Paths
The Microsoft 77-420 exam is part of two accreditation paths. First of all, it earns one the Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel 2013 certificate by validating basic competence. Still, it is also one of the tests that candidates should take to earn the Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 Master certification. The other steps here include acing 77-425 test (Microsoft Word 2013 Expert Part One) and 77-426 (Microsoft Word 2013 Expert Part Two). Successful applicants signify that they can expertly deal with different Office programs and need to sit for one more exam chosen from five alternatives to get accredited.
Main Exam Specifications and Topics Covered
Microsoft Office Excel 2013 is a platform that allows users to organize, manage, analyse, and share information conveniently. These tasks are put into life through fundamental Excel features namely cells, columns, rows, worksheets, worktables, charts, and objects, among others. To better grasp the ins and outs of this program and its specifics, candidates should master the objectives of Microsoft 77-420 discussed below. Do take note that thereâ€™s no specific percentage for each main domain.
- Workbooks and Worksheets
Starting with Microsoft Office Excel 2013 can be challenging but definitely manageable with proper navigation and continuous practice. Applicants should commence by familiarizing with the primary user interface. This also includes the use of templates, creating a blank workbook or a spreadsheet file, importing files, moving and copying worksheets, and the ability to open non-native files appropriately.
There are a lot of things that one needs to learn further, such as how to navigate through the worksheets and workbooks, search for data, modify the order of worksheets, insert hyperlinks, maximize Name Box features, and use Go to. And when formatting worksheets and workbooks, some of the factors to take into account are tab color, page setup, themes, size, watermarks, headers, and footers. This section also helps candidates in customizing views and related options such as hiding columns and rows, freezing panes, splitting the window, and the like. To cap off this domain, applicants must study how to configure both worksheets and workbooks when printing or saving a file.
- Cells and Ranges
After mastering workbooks and worksheets, itâ€™s time to pick up cells and ranges. Cells, in particular, are the rectangular boxes where you input data. Some of the cell functions one has to know to include replacing data, copying and pasting information, expanding data in a column, and taking advantage of the AutoFill tool.
Subsequently, candidates should learn more about how to format cells. This topic focuses on merging cells, changing fonts, altering alignment, applying number format, and adding styles. These functionalities are basic ones. To further expand the skill set, one has to dig deeper into some advanced aspects such as conditional formatting, transposing rows and columns, integrating sparklines, and making named ranges.
Excel tables act as the vessel of various data to help organize information in the spreadsheets. Inside these tables, there are different yet interrelated data. When creating a table, one needs to consider various factors, particularly moving from one table to another, modifying cells in a table, defining titles, incorporating styles, and banding columns and rows. Candidates should also make sure to polish their abilities in filtering records, sorting data, altering sort order, and even eliminating duplicates.
- Functions and Formulas
Applying key formulas as well as functions in cell ranges is highly relevant. Therefore, applicants has to know more about choosing the order of operations, along with the use of references, especially absolute, relative, and mixed. When summarizing data using functions, the things that candidates need to master are SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, MIN, and MAX. Likewise, having the ability to utilize conditional logic ( including SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, and COUNTIF functions) is also imperative. And to easily alter text, one should get to grips with the following â€• RIGHT, LEFT, MID, UPPER, LOWER, TRIM, and CONCATENATE functions.
- Objects and Charts
Now, weâ€™re down to the last section that is about creating charts and formatting objects. Making a chart can be done conveniently if one has learnt the ropes of creating graphs, switching rows and columns, handling Quick Analysis, adding legends, changing layouts, and changing parameters. In addition, candidates should be able to competently insert and modify an object by inserting text boxes, images, borders, styles, and colors.
Exam Details for Microsoft 77-420
As part of the Microsoft Office Specialist program, 77-420 exam lasts for 50 minutes. On top of that, there will be an additional 10 minutes of seat time. For the number of questions, this could range from 40 to 60. The passing score is about 700 out of 1000, and the registration fee is $100.
Career Opportunities Unlocked
Passing exam 77-420 is such a practical way to build and verify a solid skillset in Microsoft Excel 2013. This exam caters to all sorts of professionals who want to be knowledgeable in the basic and advanced features of Excel. As a start-up test, it can serve as a tool to advance oneâ€™s career ladder since individuals with this accreditation are highly favored among typical employees. According to PayScale.com, MOS certification holders reap at least $54k as their average annual pay.
Next Certification to Pursue After Acing the Microsoft 77-420 Exam
Once youâ€™re done with 77-420, itâ€™s time to consider taking other tests related to the expert-level Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 Master. Another great way to polish these skills is through the Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate (Excel and Excel 2019) certification (MO-200 test should be passed) or the Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel 2013 Expert certificate (exams 77-427 and 77-428 are required). Otherwise, one can expand the knowledge base and sit for related tests from the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Some of the options are Microsoft Word 2013 (exam 77-418), Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (exam 77-422), and Microsoft Outlook 2013 (exam 77-423), and such.
Pass your Microsoft 77-420 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 77-420 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 77-420 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Workbooks and Worksheets
Microsoft 77-420 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 77-420 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 77-420 exam dumps, Microsoft 77-420 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
Purchase Microsoft 77-420 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 77-420 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump