Pass 600-460 UCCEIS Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
95 Questions and Answers
Includes real 600-460 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 exam.
Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 Exam Dumps, Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco UCCEIS certification 600-460 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 600-460 Cisco UCCEIS certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Passing the Cisco 500-450 UCCEIS exam will earn you the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certification. The test was formerly coded 600-460, however, the number is the only thing that has changed. This action didn't affect the specialization of the exam and its blueprint. Cisco 500-450 is still for IT professionals looking to showcase their expertise at handling Cisco products and serves as an indicator of one’s ability to tackle the technological challenges faced by customers who use these solutions.
About the Exam
500-450 tests the candidate's knowledge of the installation and implementation processes necessary for the proper running of the Cisco Unified Communications application suite. This suite allows contact center agents to route calls, integrate telephony between desktops and networks, and manage contacts using different channels. All components are connected through an IP network. You need to know how to install, configure, and troubleshoot this software solution before the exam.
There are no strict prerequisites to taking the test besides learning the topics that will be covered. However, your age matters. Candidates who are 18 years and above are qualified for the exam. Those between 13-17 years can take it in case they get valid approval from their parents or legal guardians. Children younger than 13 years are not allowed to enroll.
The Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certification endorses mainly support engineers. If you're one, it will be a good addition to your CV as it lets potential employers know that you can set up Cisco Unified CCE, troubleshoot problems, and ensure optimal performance.
Engineers with this certificate are highly-rated among contact centers that are on or above enterprise level. If you pass the UCCEIS exam, you would have proven that you can provide top-quality collaboration services. It also makes clients and employers more comfortable with your selection of network solutions. Finally, it shows that you can achieve optimum efficiency when it comes to Cisco communications products.
Note that to obtain this accreditation, the candidates need to pass one more exam, 500-440 UCCED or Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise. This test is focused on one’s skills in building and deploying Cisco Unified CCE, knowledge of its features, network design, specifics of the virtualization environment, and other topics.
500-450 Details and General Info
Most Cisco certification exams are written in a proctored setting and are administered by the Pearson VUE Authorized Test Center. The Cisco 500-450 UCCEIS exam is one of them. Thanks to Pearson VUE, you can take the test online from anywhere with an internet connection. However, you'll need a working webcam, the OnVUE tool, and a valid ID. The price of taking the exam is $300, and it is only available in English. The applicants will be given 65-75 multiple-choice questions covering seven topics observed below. The maximum time allowed for the attempt is 75 minutes.
Topics Covered in the Exam
Below are the core areas on which your 500-450 questions will be set. Each domain covers a specific percentage of the total questions and involves the following subdomains:
- Fault-Tolerant Characteristics of the Cisco Unified CCE
This topic covers 14% of the exam content. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a general knowledge of how to integrate fault-tolerance in the Cisco Unified CCE. You will also need to learn about how to recognize and mitigate the effects of network failure, understand synchronization concepts, and how to upgrade the components of this solution, among the rest.
- Call Flow Scripting Process in Cisco Unified ICM and CVP
This topic covers 18% of the exam. Candidates need a broad knowledge of the types of scripting in Cisco software solutions. Also, they should be aware of the variables of the Extended Call Context, setup elements required by post call survey or sig digits, and more.
- Understanding the Tools
16% of the questions will be related to your understanding of Cisco Unified ICM, CVP, IC, and Finesse. You have to learn more about the tools in the Cisco Unified CCE that can be used to support the mentioned services.
- Installation Process for ICM Components
This area makes up about 21% of all questions. You need to be able to describe in detail the installation and configuration procedures for ICM components of the Cisco Unified CCE. In addition, make sure you are familiar with the SIP dealer setup, Unified ICM routing clients, configuration requirements for Cisco Finesse, etc.
- Identification of Cisco Unified ICM, CVP, and Finesse
This topic covers 11% of the test. It requires you to notice and track problems with the log files as well as trace files of the above tools. Skills in identifying general security issues are needed as well.
- Identification of Agent Supervision Problems (Part 1)
Covering 7% of the exam, this domain tests your ability to find common issues faced by contact center agents while using Cisco solutions. You should also know how to use Cisco Finesse Administration.
- Identification of Agent Supervision Problems (Part 2)
This topic covers 13% of the syllabus. It dives deeper into the issues faced by contact agents, including problems with call flow and audio quality. Finally, an understanding of the role of the Cisco Unified CVP setup element is required.
Succeeding in the Cisco 500-450 exam would mean you get the desired certification and shows that you have what it takes to work as a communications engineer. Unified communication engineers are responsible for managing, configuring, and maintaining projects related to interwoven networks and communication operations.
You can get jobs that involve direct handling of Cisco routers and switches (installation, configuration, and upgrade). The average annual salary of a Cisco Unified Communication Engineer is estimated to be around $107k per year, according to ZipRecruiter.
The result of the Cisco 500-450 exam is valid for two years, so you may need to recertify after this period to prove that you're in touch with the latest trends. Also, note that there are other certifications on the Cisco Specialist career path. These include Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Implementation and Administration Specialist (500-174 FPIMPADM test) for data center specialists (storage and management); Cisco and NetApp FlexPod Design Specialist, and Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist for those interested in working with Meraki technologies. Any of these certificates added to your list of qualifications will open you up to more opportunities and job prospects in the engineering field.
Pass your Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 certification exam with the latest Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 600-460 Cisco UCCEIS certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Fault-Tolerant Characteristics of the Cisco Unified CCE
Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 exam dumps, Cisco UCCEIS 600-460 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 600-460 - Implementing andSupporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 500-440 - Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCED)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 600-460 UCCEIS Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump