CompTIA 220-1002 Bundle
- Exam: 220-1002 CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2
- Exam Provider: CompTIA
Real CompTIA 220-1002 Exam Dumps Questions
CompTIA 220-1002 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
220-1002 Questions & Answers
484 Questions & Answers
Includes real 220-1002 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exam.
104 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
220-1002 Study Guide
2287 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Exam Dumps, CompTIA A+ 220-1002 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated CompTIA A+ certification 220-1002 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by CompTIA experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate CompTIA A+ 220-1002 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 220-1002 CompTIA A+ certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
If you are eager to acquire the CompTIA A+ certification, you will need to go through two exams, and the CompTIA 220-1002 is the second of them.
It's important to note that the A+ is an entry-level certification that addresses fundamental IT concepts at their most basic state. This certificate is opted by many candidates to successfully launch their careers in IT.
Which Is First Exam That You Should Pass to Attain A+ Certification?
To fully achieve this certification, you should first pass the CompTIA 220-1001 exam.
Who Should Take CompTIA 220-1002 Exam?
The CompTIA 220-1002 exam is meant for beginner-level IT specialists and students who are getting ready for an exciting IT career as personal computer service technicians, help desk technicians, or other similar roles. Ideally, taking this test should be your first step when preparing for a career around the computer network, security, or cloud computing niches.
What Requirements You Should Comply with to Take 220-1002?
You will need at least 9-12 months of experience in the field. It will be quite difficult to pass this exam with flying colors without such experience.
How Many Points Should You Get to Pass Your Test?
Eventually, you need to ensure that you score at least 700 points to get the A+ certification.
How Much Must I Pay to Be Considered for This CompTIA 220-1002 Exam?
During the registration process, you shouldn’t forget to pay $226 to be eligible for the A+ 220-1002 exam.
What Other Important Details Should You Know?
The CompTIA 220-1002 exam is available in the Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Thai, English, and German languages. During the main test, you will have to solve 90 multiple-choice, drag and drop, and performance-based tasks in 90 minutes. Also, it should be mentioned that you will need to have a Pearson VUE account to take this exam.
220-1002 Topics: Overview
The CompTIA 220-1002 test covers a variety of topics, such as software troubleshooting, expanded security domain, operational procedures, as well as installation and configuration of different operating systems. So, to succeed in this certification test, you should develop a range of skills, including the following:
- Installation, configuration, as well as maintenance of personal computers, mobile devices, and software for the end-users;
- Application of troubleshooting skills;
- Appropriate and safe diagnosis, resolution, and documentation of common hardware and software problems;
- Assembly of components according to the customer requirements;
- Development of a deep understanding of the basics of networking as well as security forensics;
- Provision of suitable customer support.
What Should You Know About Test Objectives?
The CompTIA Core 2 exam will address the following objectives:
- Operating Systems (27%);
- Security (24%);
- Software Troubleshooting (26%);
- Operational Procedures (23%).
1. Operating Systems
This topic summarizes the skills that you will need to compare and contrast the features of Microsoft Windows versions and popular operating system types and their functions. It also covers the general considerations during OS installation and common upgrade methods, Microsoft command-line tools, Windows control panel utilities, and the basic concepts of installing and configuring applications among the rest. Also, in this domain, you will get to know more about Windows patch management including the one in macOS and Linux, disk utilities, and backups.
Security is a broad topic with a lot more to it than just addressing the significance of physical security concepts. This area will also confirm if you can explain security concepts, detect, prevent, and eliminate malware using the right tools, and adopt security best practices. In addition, you will be taught how to understand & deal with social engineering, infiltration, telephone scams, phishing, and denial of service.
3. Software Troubleshooting
What should you look for when troubleshooting computer software? That question and much more will be addressed by this section. This is also the same domain that covers the troubleshooting of PC issues, IT best practices for removing malware, troubleshooting application issues, and mobile OS, and troubleshooting application security issues.
4. Operational Procedures
Operational procedures include a wide range of subtopics that are extracted from the following knowledge areas:
- Comparing and contrasting IT best practices relating to documentation types;
- The implementation of basic change management best practices;
- Basic safety procedures;
- Disaster recovery and prevention techniques;
- Environmental impacts and the right controls;
- The processes involved in addressing privacy, prohibited activity, policy, and licensing concepts;
- Basic scripting concepts;
- Remote access technologies;
- The adoption of the right communication skills and professionalism.
New Career Opportunities?
Today, CompTIA A+ certified individuals are trusted by reputable companies to fill the existing IT support and operational roles. This list includes companies like Blue Cross Blue Shield, HP, Nissan, Intel, RICOH, and Dell. Having this certification leaves a lasting impression on prospective clients during job interviews who become more aware of your skills and ability to pass 220-1001 & 220-1002 certification exams. On that note, you will qualify for several jobs at the entry-level including the following:
- Help Desk Technician;
- Service Desk Analyst;
- Technical Support Specialist;
- Field Service Technician;
- Associate Network Engineer;
- Data Support Technician;
- Desktop Support Administrator;
- End-User Computing Technician;
- Help Desk Technician;
- System Support Specialist.
In addition, with this A+ certificate, you will be able to enjoy a decent salary that equals $62,216 yearly as Payscale.com claims.
Already Certified? What Next?
It might just be a beginner-level certification path, but it turns out that the CompTIA A+ has a lot more to offer than just validating fundamental IT knowledge and skills. Generally, this is the first step that an individual should take when preparing for desirable job roles at the intermediate level. After attaining the A+ certificate, many students will opt to build a career along the same path by opting for other vendor-neutral professional certifications issued by CompTIA such as the Network+ and Security+. Conversely, others may choose to change the career track altogether by focusing on intermediate & advanced vendor-specific networking certifications such as the new CCNA from Cisco or the CCNP certificates from the same vendor. All in all, the chosen track should help fast track your progress as you eye new and exciting job opportunities in the competitive job search market.
Pass your CompTIA A+ 220-1002 certification exam with the latest CompTIA A+ 220-1002 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 220-1002 CompTIA A+ certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
CompTIA A+ 220-1002 practice test questions and Answers, CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Exam Dumps
Got questions about CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exam dumps, CompTIA A+ 220-1002 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top CompTIA Exams
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+ 2021
- SY0-501 - CompTIA Security+
- 220-1001 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
- N10-007 - CompTIA Network+
- 220-1002 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2
- CS0-002 - CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
- CAS-003 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
- PK0-004 - CompTIA Project+
- PT0-001 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- XK0-004 - CompTIA Linux+
- CV0-002 - CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002)
- FC0-U61 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- SK0-004 - CompTIA Server+
- PT1-002 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- SK0-005 - CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
- TK0-201 - CompTIA CTT+ Essentials
- CV1-003 - CompTIA Cloud+
- CLO-002 - CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
- FC0-U51 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- TK0-203 - CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer
Purchase CompTIA 220-1002 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CompTIA 220-1002 A+ Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump