- Certification: CSA (Certified SOC Analyst)
- Certification Provider: ECCouncil
100% Real ECCouncil CSA Certification 312-39 Exam Dumps
ECCouncil CSA 312-39 Practice Test Questions, CSA Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Includes real 312-39 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for ECCouncil CSA 312-39 exam.
ECCouncil CSA Certification Practice Test Questions, ECCouncil CSA Certification Exam Dumps
Real ECCouncil CSA Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate ECCouncil CSA Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate ECCouncil CSA Exam Dumps & ECCouncil CSA Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Certified SOC Analyst or also known as CSA certification from EC-Council marks the first step to becoming part of a security operations center (SOC). This certification is designed for Tier I and Tier II SOC analysts looking to get more out of their training. Moreover, CSA is a comprehensive program that equips learners with in-demand skills and opens doors to new career prospects. And with the recent surge of security threats, getting this accreditation confirms your desire to secure your systems from potential attacks by keeping a close eye on security incidents within your organization. That’s because it covers the basics of SOC operations to give candidates the upper hand when aiming for new roles. However, to obtain this certificate, applicants must first take and pass the EC-Council 312-39 exam whose details will be covered shortly.
The EC-Council CSA certification is meant to validate the following specialists:
- SOC Analysts across Tier I & Tier II levels
- Network Security Administrators
- Security and Network Engineers
- Network Defense Technicians
- Network Security Specialists
- Network Security Operators
- Cybersecurity Analysts
- Beginner-level cybersecurity professionals
- Any individual who is keen to become a competent SOC Analyst
CSA Exam Details
The CSA exam is coded 312-39 and proves the candidate’s knowledge of the tasks he/she should complete as a SOC analyst. In other words, this test assesses the student’s knowledge of a comprehensive SOC workflow. It features a maximum of 100 multiple-choice questions under a test duration of 3 hours via the EC-Council Exam Center. What’s more, the exam-takers must score at least 70% and above to qualify for their certificate.
In a nutshell, the CSA 312-39 exam curriculum focuses on six critical knowledge areas as listed below:
- Security Management and Operations: this domain makes up 5% of all exam questions and is focused on checking your understanding of the SOC fundamentals, its components (people, technology, processes), and usage of SOC.
- Understanding Attack Methodology, IoCs, and Cyber Threats: this part constitutes 11% of the exam topics, and tests your knowledge of the term cyber attacks and threats, it checks how proficient you are in understanding of the host level attacks, network level attacks, application level attacks, IoCs, and whether you are good at attacker’s hacking methodolody.
- Events, Incidents, and Logging: this section includes 21% of all exam questions, and assesses your ability to work with logical logging and centralized logging concepts, as well as the fundamentals of events, incidents, and logging.
- Incident Detection with SIEM domain covers 26% of the exam and will check your knowledge on the SIEM and SIEM deployment. Besides, you should be able to differ SIEM solutions and implement different use case examples for insider incident detection, application level incident detection, network level incident detection, host level incident detection, and for compliance. In addition, your knowledge of the concept of handling alert triaging and analysis will be tested.
- Enhanced Incident Detection through Threat Intelligence topic covers 8% of the exam. Under this topic you are required to know the fundamental concepts on threat intelligence, and threat intelligence platform (TIP), and how the threat intelligence strategy is build. In addition, you should be equipped with knowledge on the sources from which threat intelligence can be obtained. As a candidate of this exam, you should understand the need of threat intelligence-driven SOC.
- Incident Response topic constitutes 29% of the exam. It checks your understanding of the fundamental concepts which refer to incident response. In this part you should perform you knowledge of various phases of incident response process and demonstrate your skills in responding to application security incidents, network security incidents, email security incidents, as well as malware and insider incidents.
It is important to note that this program requires the candidate to have one year of experience in Security or Network Administration and to provide appropriate documentation. At the same time, you can take the training program offered by the vendor with the corresponding name. It is a three-day course that covers all 6 key topics of the final test and is conducted both in a self-paced and instructor-led format.
Career Opportunities and Salary Prospects
Passing the EC-Council CSA accreditation journey makes sense for any IT professional who is concerned with their long-term career goals. Success in this program will place you in a better position to qualify for a wide range of cybersecurity roles including the options discussed below:
- Network Security Administrator
Network security administrators take huge pride in securing computer systems for their organizations, companies, or agencies. Their job scope involves creating security infrastructure and engaging in continuous monitoring of networks to control unauthorized access or suspicious actions. Also, they may work closely with other staff members to keep the clients connected and ensure their devices are secured online. At the same time, as a certified network security administrator, you can be certain to get the right compensation for your qualification, as many companies willing to pay a mean annual salary of $68 088 to get your services.
- SOC Analyst
A SOC Analyst is a skilled IT professional who is part of a competent team tackling security threats. This role is well-engineered from the entry-level to expert, where you will be tasked with ensuring the security of your company’s assets from illegal access. Moreover, a SOC analyst mitigates risks, identifies suspicious activities, and protects both online and onsite infrastructures from digital attacks. Given the key role they play in the modern IT landscape, SOC analysts are the recognized first line of defense when cybersecurity issues arise. And to match the company’s expectations, these specialists must fully understand the latest hacking practices, intelligence techniques used by the hackers, and the common methods used to mitigate such threats at this level.
According to the latest salary estimates, a typical SOC analyst is guaranteed an average annual income of $ 85,466 per the Ziprecruiter.com website.
- Cybersecurity Analyst
Cybersecurity analysts are primarily tasked with protecting or securing a company’s computer networks and systems from cybercrimes. This entails mastering the current IT trends, developing emergency plans, reporting potential security breaches, and educating the company staff on the relevant security measures. Also, these individuals implement accurate threat protection measures and may even simulate digital attacks to discover the existing weaknesses within an organization’s computer systems. To fully understand their roles, cybersecurity analysts must stay abreast with the latest hacking trends, technologies, and techniques to help them outsmart malicious hackers.
Meanwhile, according to PayScale salary data, the average annual salary for Cybersecurity analysts is around $76k.
EC-Council Certification Path
EC-Council CSA certificate is an exceptional program but for forward-thinking security professionals, it might just be the beginning. Many candidates who obtain this accreditation continue to move toward advanced level certifications to help them master the cybersecurity concepts at a higher level. If you want to expand your skills in the network defense and operations path, you can be interested in the following certifications:
- EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP)
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
- Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA)
- Advanced Network Defense (CAST)
Pass your next exam with ECCouncil CSA certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using ECCouncil CSA certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
ECCouncil CSA Certification Exam Dumps, ECCouncil CSA Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about ECCouncil CSA exam dumps, ECCouncil CSA practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top ECCouncil Exams
- 312-50v11 - Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Exam
- 312-50v10 - Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Exam
- 212-89 - EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
- 312-39 - Certified SOC Analyst
- 312-85 - Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
- 312-50 - CEH Certified Ethical Hacker (312-50v9)
- EC0-349 - ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-38 - Certified Network Defender
- 712-50 - EC-Council Certified CISO
- 312-49 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-76 - EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional
- 312-49v10 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CSA Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps