ISC CISSP Bundle
- Exam: CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Exam Provider: ISC
Real ISC CISSP Exam Dumps Questions
ISC CISSP Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
CISSP Questions & Answers
561 Questions & Answers
Includes real CISSP exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for ISC CISSP exam.
62 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
CISSP Study Guide
1471 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
ISC CISSP Exam Dumps, ISC CISSP practice test questions
100% accurate & updated ISC certification CISSP practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate ISC CISSP Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by ISC experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate ISC CISSP dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt CISSP ISC certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
If you want to advance your cybersecurity career, then you should opt for the CISSP certification from the Information Systems Security Consortium (ISC2).
Certification Overview: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional or CISSP confirms if you can successfully design, manage, or implement first-rate cybersecurity programs. With the CISSP training, you will be validating your professional expertise to become an (ISC2) member, which in turn unlocks plenty of opportunities in the IT world. In a nutshell, this is the world’s most trusted cybersecurity certification that exemplifies commitment to professional growth.
CISSP Certification Test Audience
The CISSP certificate is the key training for aspiring security specialists. So, taking this exam would make perfect sense to security policy writers, privacy officers, network administrators, security device administrators, security engineers, information security officers, and IT consultants whose major roles are built around implementing security operations.
CISSP Certification Exam Details
A strong mastery of the concepts assessed by the CISSP certification test proves that you have what it takes to provide first-class cybersecurity programs. To qualify for it, candidates usually pass one exam, which is administered as a separate entity to learners who fulfill the certification requirements. This test is available in two variations, known as the CISSP CAT and Linear options. The first one was designed for those candidates who will sit for this test in English and includes 100-150 multiple-choice and advanced innovative questions to be completed in 3 hours. The Linear version is for other languages like German, French, Korean, etc., and has a maximum of 250 questions that should be taken within 6 hours. Students who score 700 points and above will attain their certificate while those who fail to meet the passing score may be forced to reschedule the test at a later date. The CISSP test typically costs $699 even though the pricing may vary depending on the location from which it is administered.
To qualify for the CISSP certificate, students must also fulfill the experience requirements, which include showing the right technical acumen in at least two of the 8 major domains, generally known as the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). These knowledge areas include the following:
- Security Including Risk Management;
- Security for Assets;
- Infrastructure Security as well as Engineering;
- Communication and Network Security;
- Identity & Access Management (IAM);
- Assessment for Security alongside Testing;
- Operations for Security;
- Security for Development of Software.
Breaking Down CISSP Exam Domains
Now, let us break down the aforementioned certification exam topics in detail:
Security and Risk Management (15%)
Security and risk management addresses tons of technical concepts relating to the field of information security including the following:
- The application of integrity, availability, and confidentiality concepts;
- Evaluation and application of the principles of security governance;
- Determining compliance requirements;
- Understanding the legal regulatory issues associated with information security on a global landscape;
- Grasping, adhering to, and promoting professional ethics;
- Developing, documenting, and implementing security standards, policy, guidelines, and procedures;
- Identifying, analyzing, and prioritizing the requirements of business continuity;
- Contributing to and enforcing personal security procedures and policies;
- Getting the gist and applying the concepts of risk management;
- Understanding and applying the concepts of threat modeling and methodologies;
- Applying the concepts of risk-based management to the supply chain;
- Establishing and maintaining a security education, awareness, and training program.
Security of Assets (10%)
It is the second topic of the CISSP test which contributes to about 10% of the total exam questions. It covers the identification and classification of various assets as well as information chunks, maintenance of performance ownership, privacy protection, and controls for data security among the rest. Thus, you will be exposed to such notions as scoping, tailoring, protection techniques for preserving data, and standards of selection features.
Securing Infrastructure & Engineering (13%)
This section is built around the following skills:
- Implementation and management of engineering processes using the principles of secure design;
- Understanding the essential concepts of security models;
- Choosing various control modes based on the systems requirements for security;
- Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in cloud-based systems;
- Evaluating as well as mitigating architecture vulnerabilities in embedded devices;
- Implementing site and facility security controls;
- Applying cryptography solutions like PKI, non-repudiation, and integrity;
- Assessing and threats in mobile systems;
- Applying security principles to site and facility design;
- Understanding the security capabilities of information systems;
- Assessing & mitigating the vulnerabilities of security designs, solution elements, and architectures.
Communication and Network Security (13%)
From the name, it’s easy to see that this domain is centered around managing network systems. And as such, it covers secure network components, design principles in network architectures, and secure communication channels. In particular, you will have to deal with OSI, Content Distribution Networks, Fiber Channel Over Ethernet, media for transmission, cellular networks, and remote access.
Identity & Access Management (13%)
This is the 5th potion that learners should understand when preparing for the CISSP exam. It is built around the following concepts:
- Monitoring physical as well as logical access to different assets;
- Managing identification and authentication of people, services, and devices;
- Incorporating identity in the form of a third-party service;
- Deploying & managing systems for authorization like OpenID Connect and TACACS+;
- Managing the identity and access provisioning lifecycle.
Assessment of Security Features and Testing (12%)
A topic like this covers about 12% of the total exam questions. That being said, students should be familiar with these below-mentioned skills to understand the concept of identity & security assessment including testing:
- Designing and validating assessment, audit, and test strategies like third-party;
- Conducting security control testing including the penetration one;
- Gathering tech & administrative security data for diverse processes;
- Analyzing test output and generating reports;
- Carrying out or simplifying audits for security issues.
Operations for Security (13%)
This test objective will confirm if you understand support investigations, requirements for investigation types, and provisioning resources. It also focuses on logging and monitoring activities, the usage of resource protection techniques, incident management, and test plans for disaster recovery (DRP) just to mention a few. Particularly, candidates will work with SIEM, egress control, the rotation of jobs, the management of media types, and business continuity.
Security of Software Development (11%)
Now, this is the last part that learners must be familiar with to easily pass the CISSP test. It includes most of the things that you should know when provisioning or integrating security in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). To address that, it will focus on the identification and utilization of security controls in development environments, checking the effectiveness of security for various types of software, evaluating the impact that security has on the acquired software, and the application of secure coding standards and guidelines.
Your Career Opportunities and Annual Salary
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification will qualify you for attractive roles in the IT landscape. According to Payscale, certification holders have reported earning up to $114,251 annually after completing their certificate. Some of the technical opportunities that require this qualification include the following:
- Security engineer;
- Chief information security officer;
- Cybersecurity engineer;
- Security architect, IT;
- Cybersecurity analyst;
- Information security analyst;
- Chief information officer;
- IT director/manager;
- Security analyst;
- Security systems engineer.
CISSP Career Path Explained
The CISSP certification remains a top certificate for IT specialists looking to validate their technical skills relating to the management of security systems. With the recent changes in the cybersecurity domain, the clearest path to progressing along the same path is the EC-Council Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO). This certificate was solely created to help bridge the existing gap between intermediate-level and executive management roles. So, if you want to scale to new heights after attaining the CISSP certification, this is the clearest path to certification supremacy.
Pass your ISC CISSP certification exam with the latest ISC CISSP practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using CISSP ISC certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
ISC CISSP practice test questions and Answers, ISC CISSP Exam Dumps
Got questions about ISC CISSP exam dumps, ISC CISSP practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top ISC Exams
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- CAP - Certified Authorization Professional
- SSCP - System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- CISSP-ISSEP - Information Systems Security Engineering Professional
- CISSP-ISSMP - Information Systems Security Management Professional
- CSSLP - Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
Purchase ISC CISSP Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed ISC CISSP Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump