- Exam: 312-50v10 (Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Exam)
- Certification: CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Certification Provider: ECCouncil
100% Real ECCouncil CEH Certification 312-50v10 Exam Dumps
ECCouncil CEH 312-50v10 Practice Test Questions, CEH Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
312-50v10 Questions & Answers
322 Questions & Answers
Includes real 312-50v10 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for ECCouncil CEH 312-50v10 exam.
312-50v10 Online Training Course
44 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
312-50v10 Study Guide
1299 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
ECCouncil CEH Certification Practice Test Questions, ECCouncil CEH Certification Exam Dumps
Real ECCouncil CEH Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate ECCouncil CEH Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate ECCouncil CEH Exam Dumps & ECCouncil CEH Certification Practice Test Questions.
What Is the EC-Council CEH Certification?
EC-Council or the International Council of E-Commerce Consultants is a reputable leader in providing certification programs on InfoSec Cyber Security. One of their famous certificates on identifying weaknesses in systems using proven tools and methodologies is known as Certified Ethical Hacker, or CEH. This certification is under the core category, and earning it is one of the best ways to confirm your readiness to undertake basic cybersecurity tasks.
What Does CEH Certification Involve?
The CEH certification covers various topics relevant to security threats and hacking techniques. Specifically, its focus is on emerging vectors of attacks, the latest exploit technologies, practical hacking challenges, and most recent case studies as well as current events. In addition to that, the candidates are assessed in the areas such as advanced malware analysis, cloud and IoT security, and hacking methods, tools, and tricks. The CEH certification is one of the three courses needed (others being ECSA and APR courses) to become qualified in penetration testing.
Key Features Found in the CEH Content
- 20 important domains concerning the security of the InfoSec space are covered.
- Over 140 labs are provided, which will help the applicant to test their hacking skills in real-time situations.
- Over 2200 hacking tools reviewed, so that you can get a sense of what tools hackers use in real life.
- Includes countermeasures that help to protect mobile and tablet devices from hacking to secure their infrastructure.
- The CEH certification comes with the ANSI stamp of quality.
Target Audience for CEH
The CEH certification targets professionals in information security who wish to learn the newest skills, technologies, and tools for combating emerging vectors of attack. The best applicants have experience in roles such as information security analyst, network administrator or engineer, information assurance security officer, IT auditor, etc. Anyone who has an interest in securing the integrity of networks would benefit from the CEH certification.
Prerequisites and Required Test
The ANSI accredited CEH certificate has eligibility criteria for potential candidates. They include:
- Completing the official CEH training offered by the vendor, OR
- Having at least two years of working experience in IT security. This should be proved through a special application (costs $100)
The most important requirement is to ace the CEH 312-50 exam. This test covers a range of topics, such as how to scan networks, hacking web servers and web applications as well as wireless networks, cryptography, and cloud computing, among the rest.
The age requirement for completing the official training and taking 312-50 exam is restricted to at least 18 years old. If a candidate is under the age requirement, they are unable to attempt the course unless they provide EC-Council with written parental consent and a supporting letter from their higher learning institution, which needs to be nationally accredited.
CEH 312-50 Exam Details
The knowledge-based CEH 312-50 test embraces 125 multiple-choice questions to be answered within 4 hours. The passing grade is not specific because it ranges depending on the set of tasks one will be presented with. This cut score usually ranges from 60% to 85%.
Candidates first apply for 312-50 exam with $100. The processing takes up to 5-10 working days and once the application is accepted, they complete registration and pay $1,199 as a fee. The exam voucher can be bought either from EC-Council Online Store or its authorized training channels.
The modules included in the CEH course outline check one’s knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- What ethical hacking entails
- Enumeration, including FTP, IPv6, TFTP, Telnet, and modern techniques
- Hacking of systems, mobile platforms, web servers, and web apps, including web API, web shell, etc.
- Information on malware threats and analyzing vulnerabilities as well as performing dynamic and static malware analysis
- Social engineering and Sniffing
- Cloud computing concepts, such as Kubernetes, Docker, serverless computing, etc.
- Footprinting and reconnaissance, among the rest.
After obtaining the CEH accreditation, one can opt for the next-level certificate which is CEH Master. It can be gained by passing the test called CEH Practical. Still, you may also want to broaden your skillset with other EC-Council certifications that cover different areas from network security to encryption to application security. For example, the ECSA (EC-Council Certified Security Analyst) certification allows you to use the skills and techniques learned with CEH and apply them in the context of penetration testing. This expands the ethical hacking skills of CEH certified individuals.
The CEH certification is more potent compared to other security-based options out there. The EC-Council as a pioneer in establishing global standards in the sphere of ethical hacking has done a lot to ensure individuals who complete their program become dependable professionals. That is why there are various roles available for CEH certification holders. They include IT Security Analyst, SOC Security Analyst, Network Security Engineer, Manual Ethical Hacker, Information Security Manager, IT Auditor, Computer Forensics Analyst, Penetration Tester, Security Administrator, IT Security Consultant, and Security Compliance Analysts, among others.
The latest estimation by PayScale.com gives $84k as the annual median salary for CEH accredited professionals. According to the same website, this sum can achieve a mark of $129k per annum.
There are different organizations that hire ethical hackers, such as universities, private companies, the military, intelligence agencies, including the CIA, NSA, Mossad. The field of cyber security is definitely emerging in importance, as security threats keep rising, so career tracks are secured for CEH specialists. A report from Forbes predicted that the cybersecurity market will grow from $75 billion in 2015 to $170 in 2020, greatly opening up opportunities for such professionals.
Pass your next exam with ECCouncil CEH certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using ECCouncil CEH certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
ECCouncil CEH Certification Exam Dumps, ECCouncil CEH Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about ECCouncil CEH exam dumps, ECCouncil CEH practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top ECCouncil Exams
- 312-50v11 - Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Exam
- 312-50v10 - Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Exam
- 212-89 - EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
- 312-49 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-38 - Certified Network Defender
- 712-50 - EC-Council Certified CISO
- EC0-349 - ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-50 - CEH Certified Ethical Hacker (312-50v9)
- 312-39 - Certified SOC Analyst
- ECSAv10 - EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
- Certification: CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Certification Provider: ECCouncil
100% Real CEH Certification Exam Dumps
CEH Practice Test Questions, CEH Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Includes real 312-50v11 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for ECCouncil CEH 312-50v11 exam.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CEH Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps