Microsoft MS-101 Bundle
- Exam: MS-101 Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MS-101 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MS-101 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MS-101 Questions & Answers
411 Questions & Answers
Includes real MS-101 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MS-101 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
82 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
MS-101 Study Guide
524 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MS-101 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MS-101 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MS-101 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MS-101 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MS-101 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MS-101 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Microsoft Exam MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
The Microsoft MS-101 exam is the second of the two tests required to obtain the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification. The other exam one should nail to get accredited is Microsoft MS-100 that covers the Identity and Services of Microsoft 365.
The main objective of MS-101 exam is to create skilled and seasoned Microsoft 356 experts that can handle real-world security and mobility-related issues with full confidence.
Why Enterprise Administrator Expert Certificate?
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert verifies oneâ€™s proficiency in managing Microsoft 365 services in a business environment. As the name suggests, this is an expert-level certification that helps aspirants to have impeccable skills required for advanced administrator job roles. Its holders verify their profound knowledge of Microsoft 365 implementation, planning, and product monitoring.
For Whom Is Microsoft MS-101 Designed?
Such an exam is created for qualified administrators who are responsible for planning, deploying, operating, migrating, and evaluating Microsoft 365 services. These specialists carry out Microsoft 365 tenant tasks for the enterprise, including its supporting technologies, security, identities, compliance, and so on.
Since the test is part of the expert-level certification path, it comes with a certain set of pre-requisites. The vendor suggests that the aspiring candidate should have any of the below-mentioned certifications before going for MS-101 exam:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert
What Experience Candidates Should Have?
To ace the Microsoft MS-101 certification exam on the first attempt, the students should be familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and must have worked with at least one of them as an administrator. The options include Windows as a Service, SharePoint, Exchange, and Skype for Business. Besides, the candidates have to possess a solid knowledge of the IT fundamentals, such as DNS, PowerShell, and Active Directory, as well as server administration & networking.
What Is The Key Information to Collect About MS-101 Exam?
This Microsoft MS-101 test is available in the English and Japanese languages. The learners can expect 40-60 questions with the time allocation of 180 minutes to solve them. The question types are MCQ, active screen, case study, best-answer, drag-and-drop, and build list type, which will validate the profound understanding of subject matter by checking the applicantâ€™s knowledge in different formats.
Candidates can schedule the test via Pearson VUE after paying the fee of $165. Notice that there is also an opportunity to sit for the exam online, which will make the process much simpler as youâ€™ll be more confident in the familiar environment.
What Skills Should You Master for MS-101?
The topics covered in this certification exam contain:
- Implementing modern device services;
- Managing Microsoft 365 governance & compliance;
- Implementing Microsoft 365 security measures & threat management.
The first domain is all about implementing modern device services and imparts the knowledge related to Mobile Device Management (MDM). The candidate will learn how to plan for MDM and accomplish its integration with Azure AD.
The other skills learned in this section include device compliance, Conditional Access Policies (as well as their design and management), and planning for compliance of devices. When it comes to apps planning, this section covers tons of stuff like device monitoring and security, device profile planning, and configuring Microsoft Store for Business.
A bit of Windows 10 deployment is also covered in this part of the test. It will teach the candidate about Windows as a Service (WaaS) planning, various methods for Windows 10 Enterprise deployment, using Desktop Analytics, and evaluating Windows 10 Enterprise security features.
The second section focuses on Cloud App Security (CAS) and Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) as well as Microsoft 365 ATP policies. The candidate should be able to perform CAS Solution designing, configure its policies, upload traffic logs for CAS, and CAS security alerts management, among the rest.
Threat management has given much importance in this domain. Candidates will show their ability to plan a threat management solution, accomplish the implementation of Azure Advanced Threat Protection, and handle Microsoft 365 ATP policies configuration. Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) incidents monitoring is also covered along with the management of alerts and security reports. In this subtopic, candidates will learn about how to manage service assurance dashboard, Azure AD Identity Protection, and Microsoft 365 security alerts.
The last theme of MS-101 emphasizes the management of Microsoft 365 Governance and Compliance, Windows Information Protection (WIP), and working with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) extensively. It covers the 35-40% part of the entire exam. To tackle this domain, applicants should learn more about managing DLP exceptions, SharePoint and OneDrive use, Microsoft 365 backup planning, audit log configuring, Unified Audit Logs monitoring, eDiscovery, and configuring audit log retention.
Topics like DLP policies, designing data retention policies in Microsoft 365, and Data Governance are covered as well. Also, one should pay attention to skills in configuring information retention, planning for Microsoft 365 back-up, and restoring the deleted content.
The Job Possibilities after Microsoft MS-101 Exam
Once you successfully pass the Microsoft MS-101 exam along with MS-100 and obtain the certificate, endless possibilities become available. The IT industry has a huge demand for Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert accredited professionals as they are equipped with skills needed to accomplish the jobs related to compliance, security, and system support.
Generally, acing this test makes one suitable for the positions of Enterprise System Administrator, System Engineer, Business Administrator, Network Administrator, and others. ZipRecruiter reveals that a certified Microsoft Enterprise Administrator can easily make $97k per year.
Further Career-booming Opportunities
As excelling in MS-101 leads to the highest-level certificate one can earn in this track, the only option for gaining further career-boosting opportunities is to broaden your skillset. Thus, certification holders can opt for MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert that requires knowledge of Windows Server. Also, the knowledge acquired during reining for MS-101 will be helpful when preparing for Azure certifications.
Pass your Microsoft MS-101 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MS-101 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MS-101 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MS-101 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MS-101 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MS-101 exam dumps, Microsoft MS-101 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
Purchase Microsoft MS-101 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MS-101 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump