Microsoft Microsoft Server
- Exam: 98-365 (Windows Server Administration Fundamentals)
- Certification: Microsoft Server (Microsoft Server Certification)
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Server Certification 98-365 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Server 98-365 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Server Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
98-365 Questions & Answers
394 Questions & Answers
Includes real 98-365 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Server 98-365 exam.
98-365 Online Training Course
47 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
98-365 Study Guide
533 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Server Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Server Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Server Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Server Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Server Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Server Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Server or Windows Server is developed to support management, applications, data storage, and communication in enterprises. There are varied certifications associated with Microsoft Servers that are assigned for professionals willing to advance in utilizing this product. Each of these certifications requires one to pass specific exams. There are various certification levels available for this path, including foundational MTA, associate MCSA, and expert MCSE. Below, several MCSA tests will be covered.
Microsoft 70-410 Exam
The test comes first among three for the Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certificate. It’s about the tasks related to installation and configuration of Windows Server 2012. The other two tests are 70-411 and 70-412. The certification was created for individuals wishing to verify skills needed to execute, maintain, and provision the services of the aforementioned Server.
- Installing and Configuring Services
The topic covers server installation as well as handling tasks for local storage.
- Configuring Server Roles & Features
This domain concerns configuring files and sharing access, print and document services, and servers configuration needed to perform remote management.
- Deploying and Configuring Core Services for Network
It’s about IPv4 alongside IPv6 addressing configuration, DHCP service deployment, and DNS service positioning and configuration.
- Configuring Hyper-V
The topics to master include creating and configuring different VM settings, VMs storage, and virtual networks.
- Installing and Managing Active Directory
The objectives here include the installation of domain controllers and creation as well as administration of AD users in addition to computers. Also, the management of AD groups alongside organizational units is covered.
- Creating and Managing Group Policy
Candidates should know how to carry out tasks such as the creation of Group Policy Objects, setting up policies for security as well as restriction policies for apps, and setting up Windows firewall.
Microsoft 70-411 Exam
Being part two of three exams needed for the Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certificate, 70-411 test concerns the administration tasks aimed at the Windows Server 2012. The others are exams 70-410 and 70-412. This one requires candidates to have knowledge about network access, group management, safety of data, etc.
- Deploying, Managing, and Maintaining Servers
This section covers positioning and managing images for server, executing patch administering tasks, and providing server monitoring.
- Setting Up Services for Print and File
It’s about setting up DFS, setting up the File Server Resource Manager, setting up encryption for file and disk as well as advanced policies for audit.
- Setting Up Network Services Besides Access
The topic discusses working with the following: DNS zones, DNS records, VPN, routing, and DirectAccess.
- Setting Up Infrastructure for Network Policy Server
The concerned tasks to be mastered include configuring Network Policy Server as well as NPS policies.
- Management and configuration of Active Directory
This domain focuses on setting up the authentication of services, the configuration of domain controllers andaccount policies, and managing Active Directory.
- Setting Up and Managing Group Policy
This deals with setting up settings and processing directed at Group Policy, management of GPOs, and preferences for Group Policy.
Microsoft 70-412 Exam
This is the final test aimed at the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certificate and is dealing with the configuration of the advanced services. The prerequisite is passing exams 70-410 and 70-411. For 70-412, one should be skilled in maintenance, deployment, and administering infrastructure of Windows Server and other related tasks.
- Setting Up and Management of High Availability
The first topic covers setting up and management of high availability, failover clustering, maintaining roles aimed at failover clustering, and keeping VM movement.
- Setting Up Solutions for Storage and File
Included in the domain are setting up advanced services for file, executing DAC, and configuration and optimization of storage.
- Implementation of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
This one covers setting up and managing backups, server recovery, and configuring site-scale fault tolerance.
- Configuration of Network Services
This section captures effecting an advanced solution aimed at DHCP or DNS, and deploying and maintaining IPAM.
- Setting Up AD Infrastructure
The areas covered here are setting up domains or forests, setting up trusts along with sites, and keeping AD as well as SYSVOL replication.
- Configuration of Solutions Aimed at Access and Protection of Information
The topic aims at the implementation of certificate services for AD, installing and setting up federation services for AD as well as Rights Management Services, and management of certificates.
Microsoft 70-740 Exam
This test is one of the requirements for earning the Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification and precedes 70-741 and 70-742 tests. It means to confirm that a candidate can do tasks associated with Windows Server that incorporate installation and storage in addition to compute.
- Installation of Windows Servers in Environment such as Compute and Host
This domain is dealing with installation, upgrade, and migration of workloads alongside servers. Also, one should be skilled in creating, managing, and keeping images intended for deployment.
- Solutions for Storage
This section is about configuring disks besides volumes, effecting storage for servers, and performing the implementation of the deduplication of data.
This expects exam-takers to do installation and configuration of Hyper-V, VM settings, storage for Hyper-V, and Hyper-V networking.
- Windows Container
This section goes into deployment and management of Windows containers, including the knowledge of Docker CLI and Resource Control, among other tools.
- High Availability
This domain covers the options for recovering from disaster besides high availability, effecting clustering in failover, applying Storage Spaces Direct, handling failover clustering along with VM movement in clustered nodes, and the implementation of NLB (Network Load Balancing).
- Monitoring and Maintaining Server Environments
This topic concerns handling server installations and monitoring, including WSUS solutions, Windows Server Backup, Windows Admin Center, etc.
Microsoft 70-741 Exam
This test comes second in those needed for the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate apart from 70-740 and 70-742. It is focused on networking tasks associated with the Windows Server 2016. The knowledge required covers remote access solutions, management and implementation of DHCP, IPAM, and DNS, the understanding of high performance network functionality, Hyper-V Network Virtualization, and others.
A candidate should get hold of skills in installation and positioning of DNS servers and creating as well as configuring records and zones for DNS.
- IPAM besides DHCP
It’s dealing with tasks including installation and setting up of DHCP, maintenance and management of DHCP, maintenance and implementation of IPAM.
- Solutions for Remote Access and Network Connectivity
The tasks to be involved are the implementation of solutions concerning connectivity, effecting solutions for DirectAccess and VPN, and the knowledge of NPS (Network Policy Server).
- Distributed and Core Network Solutions
The topics covered here include executing addressing for IPv6 and IPv4 and the implementation of solutions for Branch Office and DFS.
- Advanced Network Infrastructure
This domain is referring to effecting network solutions aimed at high performance and choosing scenarios besides requirements for implementing SDN.
Microsoft 70-742 Exam
This test appears last in those demanded for the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate in addition to 70-740 and 70-741. It’s regarding the management of identity within the Windows Server 2016. To ace it, candidates should be knowledgeable in AD DS, the implementation of GPOs, and different Active Directory services, among the rest.
- Installing and Setting Up AD DS
This domain is dedicated to the installation and setting up of domain controllers, creation and management of users besides computers for AD, and creation and management organization units and groups for AD.
- Management and Maintenance of AD DS
The topics captured involve setting up policies related to account and service verification, AD maintenance, and the configuration of AD in complex business surroundings.
- Creation and Management of Group Policy
This section refers to creation and management of GPOs, setting up processing aimed at Group Policy, positioning settings for Group Policy, and setting up preferences.
- Implementing AD CS
Regarding this objective, exam-takers should know how to perform tasks in relation to installing and setting up AD CS and management of certificates.
- Executing Solutions for Identity Federation and Access
This domain covers skills needed for installing and setting up AD FS, the implementation of WAP (Web App proxy), and positioning and configuring services for AD rights management.
Each Microsoft Server exam of an associate level will be extending for 2 hours where candidates must handle 40-60 questions. To earn the certificate, one has a duty to get 700 points. The process of registering is priced at $165.
Career Prospects, Job Positions, and Salary
The Microsoft Server certification creates careers for individuals concerned with technical responsibilities like networking, configuring and maintaining computer systems within a company, and ensuring that the operations are optimal. Some job positions like system administrator, IT manager, senior systems administrator, IT director, network administrator, computer network engineer, and systems engineer are available for certification holders. As PayScale.com states, the salary attributed to any of these roles is around $76K per year.
Certification to Earn after MCSA
Since the accreditation path doesn’t stop at the intermediate stage, professionals can boost their careers with MCSE certificates. At this Microsoft track, it would be excellent to follow up the Microsoft MCSA Windows Server certification with the MCSE: Core Infrastructure certification or MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert. All one has to do to obtain any of them is pass one extra test.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Server certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Server certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Installing and Configuring Services
Microsoft Microsoft Server Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Server Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Server exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Server practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
Purchase Microsoft 98-365 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Server Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps