- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Certification PL-100 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate PL-100 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Includes real PL-100 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate PL-100 exam.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The certificate called the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate concerns building solutions that aid in simplifying, automating, and transforming tasks alongside processes. It is available after passing PL-100 exam, which is referred to as the Microsoft Power Platform App Maker.
The potential candidates for this certificate are individuals with deep expertise in core technical tasks for analyzing business like data modeling, business process, requirements analysis, and basic designs for UX. They create solutions for themselves as well as for their team. Overall, these are specialists including business analysts, app makers, developers, data analysts, and more.
Candidates opting for this certification and exam should bear deep expertise in using maker tools designed for the Power Platform in solving business challenges. The needed experience can also include working with Visual Basic for Apps, Teams, pivot tables for Excel, and more. Also, one should have skills in using data models, processes, and user interface. As an app maker, you ought to be self-directed with your focus being on solutions.
Certification Exam Details
PL-100 test includes 40-60 questions and lasts for 3 hours. One can come across multiple choices, case studies, build lists, active screen, short answer, and other kinds of questions. The registration process involves paying $165. Meeting the threshold for the certificate means that one has earned 700 points at the minimum.
Topics to Master
For the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate certificate and PL-100, one should expect these domains:
- Designing Solutions
Candidates begin this area by looking at the process of creating top-most designs. The tasks encompass collecting business requirements, identifying data sources, describing actual-world objects, pursuing awareness of user experience, and creating high-quality data models. That section is followed by identifying the required components of the Power Platform. Covered are matters like determining the necessary Power Apps, knowing existing resources alongside licenses, identifying gaps that exist between requirements & functionality, and mapping problem domain to tools for the Power Platform. More areas include identifying the appropriate business process, evaluating accelerators, Microsoft applications, and services as well as solutions for third parties, and awareness on connectors that include standard, custom, and premium ones. Another part is about designing data models, where the focus regards determining required entities, identifying relationships and fields alongside data types, and determining the needs targeting offline access. There is also a sector about designing a user interface, which covers identifying opportunities that allow component reuse, applying standards for a user interface (UI), and designing for accessibility & localization. The category coming next details designing output. In particular, it involves defining requirements for data output and visualizations and identifying repositories involved in analytical data. Another portion concerns designing security, compliance, and privacy. Targeted issues deal with identifying data that necessitates protection or needs special handling & identifying tools to assist in ensuring compliance with government regulations. The final domain looks at the comprehension of environments for the Power Platform. To meet are concepts for getting started in building apps, varied environment types, solutions for Common Data Service, and other creation options for the environment.
- Creating Solutions
There are seven objectives to master this topic. The first one concerns managing development environments for Power Platform. Issues to tackle here include creating a solution, adding existing apps alongside flows to solutions, and running Solution Checker in addition to interpreting results. The second one is about creating prototype-driven apps. It covers designing site maps, creating & configuring entity forms and entity views for Common Data Service, and embedding prototype-driven app records within the channels for Microsoft Teams. The third area is where candidates focus on creating canvas apps. It details creating the apps within solutions, connecting to sources of data within canvas applications, building screens for canvas apps, and configuring apps to allow offline access. Other related fields are using formulas, variables, and collections, awareness of how design choices can impact app performance, and interpreting results for App Checker. The fourth objective concerns creating as well as using controls and includes adding assets & elements of canvas apps to screen and build components for canvas apps. The fifth one delves into creating and configuring data stores. This embraces creating databases for Common Data Service, configuring connections, creating entities for Common Data Services based on the model for data, linking entities through Common Data Service relationships for entities, and loading or creating data records needed for testing alongside development. The sixth aspect scrutinizes defining business logic and covers creating rules, process flows, and classic workflows for Common Data Service, utilizing Power Automate flows in creating business logic, and outlining events alongside formulas for canvas apps. The seventh subtopic is centered on creating Power Automate flows. It explains the details for creating flows in solutions, configuring triggers, building scheduled, automated as well as instant flows, and configuring results for Flow Checker. Other tested areas are assessing a flow, executing common loops & expressions, and creating adaptive cards targeting Microsoft Teams.
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data
This topic considers the creation of reports for Power BI by using Power BI Desktop and service for Power BI. Another portion is about implementing reports and covers merging data from data sources into an Excel or Word template, creating prototype-driven dashboards together with charts, and adding an existing dashboard or tile for Power BI to a prototype-driven dashboard. The final aspect is all about describing models for AI Builder. This touches on model types such as custom and prebuilt models, the procedure for preparing data as well as training models, and the utilization of models from within Power Apps or Power Automate.
- Implementing & Managing Solutions
This chapter in the first place sheds light on configuring security for Common Data Service with areas that include security roles alongside field security. Secondly, it explores testing apps with flows which include a testing process, executing testing tools for the Power Platform, and validating accessibility. Thirdly, this objective regards securing solutions and includes managing data in addition to app security & sharing flows and reports for Power BI. The final tasks review deploying the needed solution and managing canvas apps version.
Career Opportunities, Job Roles, and Salary
Acquiring the Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate certification means that a specialist is now aware of how to approach challenges and can solve them by using iterative & phased strategies. Overall, applicants with such a qualification now have the comprehension regarding operational needs as well as the projected outcomes. Job roles for certified individuals include data analysts, business owners, business analysts, app makers, developers, DevOps engineers, business users, and technology managers. ZipRecruiter.com reports the salary of these specialists to be starting with $98k per year.
Someone who has acquired the above-mentioned associate certificate can go on to build upon their intermediate skills by going after the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate. From there, they can now take and pass the exam for the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Platform Solution Architect Expert certificate.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Designing Solutions
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (beta)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator (beta)
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub (beta)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps