Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
- Exam: DA-100 (Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Certification DA-100 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate DA-100 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
DA-100 Questions & Answers
94 Questions & Answers
Includes real DA-100 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate DA-100 exam.
DA-100 Online Training Course
218 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
DA-100 Study Guide
564 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification is designed for business intelligence and data analyst professionals who employ Power BI to make reports that visualize data in the local server or cloud. This certificate allows candidates to gain adequate knowledge and skills and verify them to become a certified Data Analyst Associate. To get accredited, the applicants will be required to take and pass an exam coded DA-100 that is conducted by Pearson VUE. Through this test, one’s knowledge about preparing, analyzing, visualizing, deploying data, and maintaining deliverables is measured.
DA-100 Target Audience
The Microsoft DA-100 exam has been created for professionals who are willing to become more competent in the area of data analysis. The target candidates are specialists looking to improve their skills in designing and building data models, transforming and cleaning data, and enabling data analytics features that help businesses to create value through an easily understandable visualization. Although no prerequisites are set for this exam, one should understand data processing as well as data repositories.
Microsoft DA-100 Exam Overview
The Microsoft DA-100 test is called “Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI”. It can be taken in English, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese languages. DA-100 reflects candidates’ ability to understand and carry out tasks related to data such as: preparation, modeling, visualization, analysis, deployment, and maintaining deliverables.
In order to be eligible for the test, applicants are required to pay a fee that varies depending on the country. This certification exam can be scheduled through the Pearson VUE platform by non-students that are interested in technology, and the required sum will be from $55 to $165. Also, there is an opportunity to schedule it for $15 for job seekers that have been impacted by COVID-19.
Exam DA-100: Important Details
The Microsoft DA-100 certification test contains 40 to 60 questions. The exact number of inquiries is known right at the exam only. The time allocated to manage all the tasks is 180 minutes. Within a few minutes after finishing the exam, candidates get notified with the result, whether “pass” or “fail”. A printable report is also sent to the applicants. One’s performance will be scored on a scale of 1 to 1000 and there is a need to gain about 700 to ace DA-100.
Topics Covered in DA-100 Exam
The Microsoft DA-100 exam comprises of 5 sections, and the candidate’s level of proficiency in these areas is tested. These are the following:
- Data preparation
This domain involves the concepts related to gathering data from various sources; profiling data; cleaning and transforming data as well as loading it. These require one to have skills in defining data source and connecting to it, choosing the most suitable query type, utilizing CDS, assessing data structures as well as seeking for anomalies, creating keys for joints, combining queries, resolving errors arising within data import, and others.
- Data modeling
This topic involves designing and developing data models, providing the optimization of model performance, and utilizing DAX to create measures. To manage the tasks related to these subtopics, one should be knowledgeable in defining tables, role-playing dimensions, cross-filter direction, and quick measures. Also, the candidates should know how to design hierarchies, work with row-level security roles, manipulate filters, use statistical functions, boost cardinality levels, etc.
- Data visualization
This domain covers the creation of reports and dashboards as well as enriching reports for usability. To succeed in these subtopics, applicants should have enough knowledge about visualization types and choosing the most appropriate one, configuring visualizations and report pages, working with additional formatting, and applying filtering and slicing. Also, one needs to know more about setting the mobile view, data classification, data alerts, custom tooltips, interactions between visuals, the use of filters, exporting data, the use of selection pane, and many more.
- Data analysis
This section involves the following subsections: an advanced analysis and enhancing reports to expose insights. The first one focuses on conducting Time Series analysis, defining outliers, the use of Key Influencers, binnings, groupings, etc., and applying AI Insights. The second part emphasizes the implementation of filters and slicers, conditional formatting, N analysis, and Q&A visual. Also, one should be skilled in exploring statistical summary, creating reference lines, and using the Play Axis.
- Deployment and maintenance of deliverables
This topic focuses on managing datasets and creating and managing workspaces. The subtopics included cover the following concepts and skills: the configuration of a dataset scheduled refresh and security group membership of a row-level, working with incremental refresh settings, and giving access to datasets along with certifying or promoting a dataset. In addition, the candidates should be skilled in the next areas: workspace creation and configuration, assigning roles, understanding of the lifecycle strategy, updating assets as well as importing and publishing them, and applying sensitivity labels.
The Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification brings one great job prospects, it enables people to kickstart their careers and become real professionals in the roles listed below:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Academic Researcher
- Quantitative Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Engineer
Getting this certificate leads to an upgrade in terms of career development and salary. According to PayScale, for every passing year, data science professionals make an average salary earning of $67k to $134k. Business analysts get average annual compensation of $69k while the sum one can earn per year in the role of a data engineer is $92k on average.
Further Certification Path
After earning the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification, candidates can move on to become great professionals by pursuing the MCSE: Data Management and Analytics accreditation. This certificate is also intended for people who are looking forward to acquiring MCSA: BI Reporting and MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development to expand their skillset.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Data preparation
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions (beta)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
Purchase Microsoft DA-100 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps